Tamagotchi L.I.F.E, New from Bandai

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This was on the facebook page and just wanted to share it here:

Tamagotchi L.i.f.e. Bandai is planning an exciting re-launch of Tamagotchi product, but in the interim, Tamagotchi L.i.f.e. will be launching a new app this Spring (2013) that will have many of the features of the original. We appreciate your passion for the brand and to clarify, Tamagotchi L.i.f.e. is an all-new lifestyle brand that is centered on young women who share a common interest in fashion, style, beauty, and appreciate those who make a difference in their communities. “T-L.i.f.e.” is an extension of the Tamagotchi brand which expresses the core qualities of the original - nurturing and caring, community and responsibility. We hope that T-L.i.f.e. will catch on with all those who want to engage, and does not replace the Tamagotchi toy which appeals to millions of fans, both male and female.

Hm.... so new Tama. Imma be mad if it's a fashion Tama, then again since they're attributing Tamagotchi here to fashion, i wouldn't be surprised.

So well, I hope Tamagotchi L.I.F.E stays out of the tamagotchi brand BanDai is working on. Nothing related to that at all, I just wanna see a possible anime dub please. ;^; Please oh please BanDai, I don't wanna hate you, but I wanna see tamagotchi back~

Bandai America, release a new, decent Tamagotchi please! I don't have a smartphone so I can't have the app, so please make something for fans like me. :eek:

Meh, as if Bandai would ever pay any attention to what the fans want.

A Relaunch sounds good. It sounds like Bandai actually has plans to release new Tamas with the app being something to tide the fans over until the actual toys are released.

To be honest... If it was a fashion related tamagotchi in gameplay similiar to Music Star... I wouldn't be all that mad. It's always something I guess.

Looks like the webisodes are just advertising other products. I guess those companies have paid L.I.F.E. to have them on their video. The first one advertised some sort of wood cutting agency, and the new one is about an animal shelter or something.

Still no emails from them...

Their Facebook page has 12k likes on it guys.....but I like Tamagotchi L.I.F.E for some reason. Who knows they're release an app and most likely a tamagotchi. Idk why like it, but it seems pretty cool. :) Also I took a quiz and I am....

0cb69a3f770f056aa382491ef0a43f22.jpg

Masktchi. How cute. ^^

- TamaTamatchi

I find it highly unlikely that those 12k likes are actually.. You know, real people.

The tamagotchi that BanDai may release has nothing to do with this brand most likely though, thankfully~ God, this brand just screams hipster garbage..

E4328FC7.jpg

I just happen to find this photo in their photo albums. Heh.

Trust me, they're going to release a tamagotchi. Tamagotchi has been popular for what, 16 years now?! You really think that they're going to make a clothing line and NOT release a tamagotchi? C'mon guys.

27cd8d7f445d99d241656b1ad81fa4f8.jpg

Brah, you think I'm lying? :p

- TamaTamatchi

Last edited by a moderator:
I did not say that they weren't going to release a tamagotchi. BanDai is actually planning something apperently, as someone posted a while back. However, I just hope it has nothing to do with this hipster garbage clothing brand. I can't STAND this vintage crud.

I think the hometown heroes idea is nice and all, but it's not tamagotchi in the slightest. Why just stick the tamagotchi brand to something like this? What does it have to do with it?

I really don't like this L.I.F.E. concept to be linked to the tamagotchi brand. It has nothing to do with it.

I would justify a clothing line inspired to tamas, to include men's fashion as well, but the advertisement of business and the other stuff just sounds out of place IMHO.

I guess America is not as much into tamagotchi anymore: I see plenty of people with v2 thinking that's the last model they had made in the States....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back