Tamagotchi Log! ♥

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry for not posting for a while!!!!!!

I'll just get on with it...

On my Tama-Go I currently have a Chuchutchi with no name,

on my V6 I have a Hinotamatchi named RUFIOH!!

and on my V5 I have:

Sollux: Korokotchi

Feferi: Shelltchi

Eridan: Mamekatchi

Bond: 60%

Sorry this was short....my mom put a flipping timer on the computer, and I have limited time...So my posts will probably be short for while.....

Post l8tr!

--tamagotchialice

YAY! My 20th post! Finally on the second page!!!! :DDDD

Last edited by a moderator:
THANK YOU PUFFY SNIVY AND STAY_GOLD FOR FOLLOWING MY TOPIC!!!!!!!!

Well....Time to update! Sorry for twice in one day...Both my Version 6 and my Version 5 evolved! Both are adults now!!!!! ^W^

My version 6 evolved into.....*drum roll*..... Gozarutchi!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Version 5 evolved into.....*drum roll*..... Mumutchi, Onputchi, and Furikotchi!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay!!!!!!!!! So happy!!!!!! ~~~~~

Dont know if I should marry them or not...hm......Oh well :D

Well thats all I was gonna update about xDDDDD

My Tama-Go is still a Chuchutchi, but I love her anyways, just like I love all of my Tamagotchis!!!!!!!!♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

lol xD

Well thats it xD

Will post l8tr!

--tamagotchialice

EDIT: Forgot to put color, whoops xD

Alright! So, my versions evolved! Short post today, sorry ><

Version 5: Same as before

Well, not really....they evolved into the Large Family, but I was RETARDED to reset them before!!! I realized you can use the mirror and/or bisquit to turn them back normal ><ll

Version 6: Gozarutchi

TMGO: Kunoitchi

Im planning on getting my Version 6 and TMGO married, but for now they are too young (at least, my Kunoitchi is) .

Will post later!

//T.A

(New signature)

Oh, and THANK YOU ALL FOR 375 VIEWS! AND THANKS TO KEROPYONTCHI, PUFFY SNIVY, AND STAY_GOLD_ FOR FOLLOWING MY TOPIC!!!

WELL

My Version 5 is getting married!!!!!!!!!!!

I married Sollux to a cute little fluffy tama in a dress with a little bow who was smiling!!

The eggs are hatching now:

I have:

A boy Omutchi, a girl Omutchi, and a boy Futabatchi.

Why do I have twins lol?!? xD

I have the Meme family.... My Mumutchi (Sollux) got married to a cute little white Tama waering a cute little yellow bow^^

Somehow I got the Meme Family, though :huh:

Well, I will post more tommorrow!

If ANYBODY out there has information on why I have 2 twins and one normal baby Tam, please PLEASE PM me!!!!!!

//T.A

So, after a rushed night last night, with the marrying, babys, etc. etc...

I finally figured out who Sollux married!

He got married to a Watatchi!

I hope you know I have a name!!!

Oh, yes...here is Miss Saruka.

Hello! Here is my husband Sollux!

Um...yeah, hi everybody.

We have 3 kids! Two of them were born as twins, leaving poor little Kido out....

Our two twins were born as Omutchi and Omutchi, one a boy and one a girl. Then, we had a Futabatchi, who wasnt a twin, making none of them triplets. We are the proud Meme family! I dont know how that happened though, only you were of the Meme family, and how did we get twins? I dont even kno-

I think thats enough, Saruka. Let Sollux ta-

FINALLY! Took you long enou--.....Sorry.

Either way, I am the proud father of my first born son, Akio, my second bron daughter, Sumiko, and my last born son Kido.

Say hi everybody!

Hi! My name is Akio! I am the oldest here! *puffs up chest proudly*

Who cares! I am the only one here who makes my parents proud.

Your parents?! But their mine, not yours! They said that they are my parents to my FACE!

Yeah, Sumiko! Stop showing off for once!

Im not showing off, I am just showing up.

..Showing up where?! :angry:

I think its time to end this post!!!

Showing up to my PARTYS meant for ME and how AMAZING I am!

-You're not amazing!

-You're not amazing!

*Cough* I THINK ITS TIME TO END THIS POST NOW.

...... :rolleyes:

Uhm... :eek:

lol B)

Well then. Time to say goodbye to the amazing TamaTalkers out there who read my log.

Bye. :mellow:

Hmph. :angry:

lol B)

Um...goodbye..? :eek:

Uh, bye.. :huh:

Goodbye everybody and thank you for reading my log! ^W^

(By the way, sorry for not logging my other Tamas...TMGO Nepeta is still Kunoitchi, still wont marry Gozarutchi Rufioh...

On my Version 5 with Sollux, Saruka, Akio, Sumiko, and Kido, Sollux is a Memepapatchi, Saruka is a Mememamatchi, Akio is an Ahirukutchi, Sumiko is a Belltchi, and Kido is a Mattaritchi.)

//T.A

(Sorry for the random lines spaced apart, it wont let me fix it, and on 'Edit' it doesnt show up -_-ll )

SO!

Nothing happened today. xD

Except that my little sis got her pink Japanese Angelgotchi in the mail and has no batteries and has to wait like a week to get batteries for it. :p

...And I am eagerly awaiting the arrival of my moms money to get my pink English iDL!!!!!

Thats about it, my Nepeta and Rufioh (I know I know, the worst ship EVER.) are still not old enough to get married... They are both only 5 years old.. -_-

As for Sollux, Saruka, Akio, Sumiko, and Kido, they didnt evolve. Still their old selfs :p

Well, will post later!

//T.A

Sorry for not logging for a while!!!

I'll just get on with it..

(By the way, these short posts wont be going on for long, just busy and eager waiting for my moms money to come in so I can get myself an iDL xD)

Tama-Go: My connection marriage would not work. And I mean, NOT work. I did it OVER AND OVER AGAIN, but NOTHING! They just kept playing the piano and bowling. So when my Tama-Go reached age 7, I married her to a Shimashimatchi, and they just had a baby boy, who I have no name for currently.

Version 6: Unmarried Gozarutchi, for some reason the matchmaker wont/hasnt come,Gozarutchi is already age 8. :/ Staring to get my doubts..

Version 5: When did I last leave off...? Oh well! They are adults. I have:

Uhyotchi, Watatchi, and Mukugetchi. ((Please PM me or leave a comment on my profile, why are my Version 6's buttons being responsive most of the time, and have to push it like 7 or 8 times to get it to click once? :? )

Actually, for get what I said about the matchmaker! The guitar guy just came, and Gozarutchi got married! He married a Violetchi and they had a baby girl! So happy! I already have the girls name planned out: Latula!

Well 2 out of 3 of my Tamagotchis have babies! lol gonna get them married through connection and it BETTER WORK.

Sorry for no pictures even thought this is my 28th post...

By the end of this year ((2013)) I will more than likely have a camera, my own! Anybody know any good sites? xD

Thats all for now, hope you all are still reading this!

//T.A

So much for keeping the Tama I'm getting as a surprise xD

Ordering my pink iDL-E from Chobitsuu this Thursday, January 24th 2013! ^W^

So far, my TMGO is a boy Gozarutchi named John

Version 6 is a 1 year old Ringotchi named T3R3Z1

Version 5 is still toddler stage with..uh...I dont know right now, too lazy to check xD

I might and I mean MIGHT be logging my V4.5 again! Havent confirmed, but I MIGHT be trading back for it :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

Thats all for now, lol xD

//T.A

So, I actually ordered the iDL-E yesterday! ^W^

Should have been sent out yesterday :p

My Tamagotchis...:

Version 5: Hatugatchi, Lovezukintchi, and Uhyotchi.

Yes, it is different, for while I was changing the buttons to white on my V5 (B/C I wanted my pink MS to have red to make it look like strawberry) I suddenly had to use the bathroom and being my stupid self told my lil cousin ONCE to leave it alone, and when I come back, guess what? She had ripped out the sound wires. Great. Just plain great. :angry: :rolleyes:

I was and still am extremely mad. I loved the attention beep which I can no longer ever hear again.

The family name is PIG!! and all of there names are PIG

Version 6: Maidtchi (never had her before, so happy!) but the only problem, she LOVES to play her instrument. Actually, her stress right now is....32 -_-ll

TMGO: Gozarutchi named John married to a Ringotchi with no name :p

Like I said there wont be more of the short posts, they'll stop soon! You can expect 7-8 updates a day when I get my iDL-E!!!!!!!! ^W^

Thats all for now!

//T.A

My version 5 eventually evolved into the Ninja family, which I was very happy with ^W^

I married my Kunoitchi to a sun thing (It really was a sun) and they evolved! I have A cute cat looking Tamagotchi and Planetchi (too lazy to go and get it) and they had ONE EGG. The little egg hatched and she was an Iwatchi, and she is now a Hoshitchi!

Version 6: Maidtchi married to Kuchipatchi with little baby girl!

TMGO: Mattaritchi, left at Dads house on accident :p

Thats all for now gotta go bye peeps :D

//T.A

So it looks like my little sister will be taking care of my Version 6 Music Star, while my Version 5 is perfectly safe by going to the Travel Show and they've been traveling for what...2 days now? Nonstop.

My little girl Jaye is doing really good!

She is now a Paletchi, and we spent FOREVER playing games to get 3000 points for the Jeweled wallpaper for the living room! She really likes it :D

So if you'd like to hear my full story on getting it and my reaction, etc. just PM me :D

Well yes, Jaye is right now the only one on my Tamagotchi Log.

(Dont worry, as soon as my mom clears pictures from her camera I can upload a few pics!!!)

Well Jaye has a tree growing outside (cant remember which one,lol) and it is snowing outside.

We went to the donut park a BILLION times when she was a baby for the Flea Market, but now we go just to meet the pets :D

So far we have met about 5 different pets at least 2 times each :D

But there is this specific white poodle looking one I've had my eye on for a while... :blink:

Her hungry is completely full, her Friendship meter is about 3/4 full, no TamaTomo (obviously xD), 500 Points, girl, 1 year, 5 grams, and on first generation. :D

If you've read my status update, I've already dropped it once and SailorRosette recommended a coin purse or pouch, and I am currently crocheting a red sparkly one for Jaye now :D

Thats about it, other than she got sick 2 times D:

Her items consist of:

-Scrubber

-Retro Toy

-Fruit

-Tool

-Vacuum

-Mop

As of now i cannot download anything, I dont have a USB to irDA plug in, and I wont get paid until March, if that says anything...xD

Dont wanna make this post TOO long, so see you!

//T.A

Well!

Jaye evolved! She is now a beautiful Perotchi!

And I randomly got a happy symbol without knowing it!!! @-@

I just randomly bought Cat Ears and then when she became an adult, I put them on her, and she got a Happy Symbol!

I am very sorry but I cannot post pictures today!

Thats all for now!

Oh wait! She gt a pet, too!

After going to donut park about a billion times, the first pet I got offered to keep was the one she has now, a little Harapparatchi!

Her WHOLE growth so far was:

-Momoirotchi

-Paletchi

-Sabosabotchi

-Perotchi

:DDDD

Thats all for now!

See you later, everybody!

//T.A

Well Jaye got married to a Mystartchi! Or at least I think thats his name!

They had a little baby girl who I have no name for yet! If you have any name suggestions, PM me!

So she was born ad a Momoirotchi! She evolved into a Rorutchi! (Is that the Tamas name??? :?)

Well I REALLY want her to evolve into a Shigurehimetchi, but I've had almost 5 care misses so far! D8>

And I dont know if anybody is still reading this log, it is pretty boring...

So, thats about it! It is snowy outside, so far we have had NO good weather!!! D8

:p

So yeah, PM me with name suggestions if you even read this! :'D

//T.A and No-Name xD

As you may have already noticed, I havent been logging my V5, Tama-Go or V6. Thats because I cant take care of them!!! Especially when 2 of them are babys!!! D:

So my little sister, PurplePyonkotchi00!! is putting them on her log for now.

Thanks to Puffy Snivy for name suggestions for Chocolat!

Puffy Snivy was the ONLY one who sent me name suggestions, thank you!

I decided to use them all, for the next two generations! She suggested the names: Firestar, Feferi, and Chocolat. I decided that on my next generation if I have a girl, her name will be Feferi, adn if its a boy will be named Firestar! Thank you!

Well right now Chocolat evolved into the EXACT SAME Tamagotchi as her mom, Jaye!! A Perotchi! Last time I had a Perotchi on my last generation, Jaye, I got her married without thinking about the happy symbols! I now have 3 of Chocolat's happy symbols, and waiting for the fourth one!

She got Chitchi as a pet, the pet I wanted ever since I saw it on my first Gen when Jaye was a baby Momoirotchi! I got Chitchi now, which I call a poodle xD

She owns a Kimono as clothes, and LOTS of accessory's. We just bought a Princess dress from the Dressmaker, and a Tiara from the Donut Park Flea Market!

We currently have 825 Gotchi points :)

.....aaand its snowing outside. *Sigh* We only have bad weather! Ever since I got my iDL, its been bad weather except ONCE! ONE TIME!!!

Well I made a Magic Circle in crocheting, and its WAAAAAY harder than I thought!!!Well anyways I ended up making a white pouch for her!(It reminds me of a sheep xD)

Well thats all for now, again thank you Puffy Snivy!

//T.A

So Chocolat left, too soon for me! She married a Kikitchi, and they had a baby Choribotchi.

In memory of my first Tamatomo, I'd like to name my girl Chocolat, Yes, again xD

Well I got her married in the morning, which was a bad idea, since I had to care for a baby. I paused it on the clock set screen and something must of happened because after lunch and 7th hour (about 80 min) I found a Paletchi sick with a huge poop beside it! I quickly cleaned it up and healed her, and got back to class the second before I was late. I then paused her the rest of the day on clock set screen.

Either way, she is very happy now, Im just going to get like 2 care misses for the Tam I want, and I dont want Perotchi 3 times in a row!! D8

Thats all for now, pics MIGHT be later!

See you and thanks for reading my log!

//T.A

Latest posts

Back