Tamagotchi Log! ♥

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To make this short and quick, yet sad. I accidentially reset my little baby Chocolat! so this is now Chocolat the Thrid....More details in PM if you want to know, PM me with comments and stuff,...

So sorry! I am extremely busy!!!

iD L- Paletchi (Chocolat the Third)

TMGO- Hoshitchi (Im not sure, my lil sis is running her)

V5- 3 babys of the PIG!! family (Pig, Pig, and Pig)

V6- Sebiretchi (Aradia, she wont get married,in the oldies hatch xD)

So short update, Im sorry!

I am extremely busy reviving a site I dont even own! Just a plain member!

Sorry for the inconvieniece, wont post for a couple of days!!

//T.A

Well, my computer had to be the DUMBEST THING THAT EVER EXISTED, and closed internet out. I lost everything!

Well then...,,,

My iDL is now a Meloditchi who has her pet! (The cute blue one that meows) She has one happy symbol so far, and my Dad was the nicest person ever! My iDL batteries died, and he went out in the freezing snow and rain to go and get me some out of his car!

My little sis let me care for her Angelgotchi! ....Who has no name xD

To make it short and quick, PM me if you want me to log my Digital Pet cat or not!

Version 5 batteries died, had no extras, not running at the moment -_-

TMGO almost died! D8 ) But okay now :)

PM me with comments and stuff, and if you want me to run my Digital Pet or not!

*TA*

Well, I got a baby boy the other day! His name is Cloud, named after Cloudystar, a member of another site I love :33

Well he evolved into the leaf-looking thing, but he evolved today at one year old and now he is an adorable Hanikamitchi! (Or however you spell it) And he is doing fine! I only married my Meloditchi Chocolat after she got all four happy symbols!

Thats all for now!

Bye-bye! Pm me with comments and stuff :)

P.S. Anybody want me to log my Digital Pet? :( ?

*TA*

Well sorry for not updating!!!

Okay, so I have a Shigurehimetchi named Bulma (From Dragon Ball) FINALLY! I've been trying to get Shigurehimetchi foreever now! lol took me until 6th gen. but I finally have her!

I even have names picked out for next generation!!!

If its a girl I'll name her Annalee! (Couldnt think of any other lol)

If its a boy I'll name him Goku!

I have to go now, will post later and I promise I will!!!

//T.A

Wow..looks like I broke my promise...I havent posted here in ages!!! And for that, I apologize... :( :( :(

Well, what jogged my memory that I had a log was my V6 (thank you Aradia, 11 year old oldie!!!) Well, while playing my iDL, I remembered my memories of my old Tamas. I jumped up, grabbed my V6, and shoved a new battery in quickly, clicking download. I then saw the very-familiar face of Aradia, my 11 year old oldie from back when the Long Live Oldie Hatch started back sometime in December (I think?). I then played the Music Block game, then my toilet practically exploded (PM if you want details, I doubt you do xD). Then I realized I had nothing to do on TT, which is what leaves me here now, typing my log. I will now do this whenever I have absolutely nothing to do on the computer.

Well, anyways:

My iDL has a baby boy named Gohan, 2nd generation, after my Gozarutchi left me while I had forgotten to pause it over the weekend last month. He evolved into the cowboy with a hat just a few minutes ago.

My Version 5 is not being ran at this time because I sadly have no battery :(

My version 6 is obviously Aradia, the 11 year old oldie for even generations, from the Long Live Oldies Hatch.

My V4 isnt being ran right now either, I have no battery for that...I already picked out what its name will be though!!! Its name will be Megido :D (Thanks, Orandatchi!)

My Digital Pet, a cat, doesnt have a name..is there anybody out there who wants to name it? PM me with names, boy or girl! (I didnt pick a gender yet, either xD)

PM me with comments and question, and PLEASE PM ME WITH A BOY OR GIRL NAME FOR MY DIGITAL PET CAT. IF IT DOESNT GET A NAME OR GENDER PICKED OUT, I WILL NAME IT SOMETHING RIDICULOUS LIKE POTATO (Not that I really would, but still...)

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, its been so long since I posted here!!! Sorry!!!

Well, I received my first ever V4 in the mail Wednesday, from the best Tama Talker ever, Jokus! well, I have a reason for not posting...be prepared for a very long story to read.

I checked the mail Wednesday, when I went to my dad's house. I got a package, or somebody did, so I grabbed it out and read the label. "MY V4! MY V4 IS HERE!" I scream at the top of my lungs, making the neighbors look out their windows suspiciously. I eagerly tear it open, which, it was packaged really well so it was difficult. I ripped it open with my teeth as I almost fell in the muddy driveway. I wasnt paying attention, so when I opened it, I fell into the mud. Luckily, My top half fell into grass by our road, and I hit my elbow, not even the tiniest drop of mud on the package. "Phew," A say and get up. I take off my shoes and walk the rest of the muddy, rocky driveway like that. I get home, and I grab my screwdriver and a new battery from my 'Tama Table' xD And I put a battery in. It doesnt turn on. "Oh well, I was gonna change the buttons anyways." So I take the buttons and the screen from my V6 when I open it up and replace them with the screen and buttons in the V4. then, I seal it up. Something was making it pop back up, but I shoved it down and screwed it in. Many different lines of messed up pixels cross the screen when the beep sounds when I put the battery in. "Huh?" I say aloud. "What?" My little sister says. I turn so she cant see the Tama. Either way, I spend the rest of that night until 8:37 PM exactly working on it, trying to fix it. When I get to my moms house, I explain what happened to her. "Maybe you got scammed." she shrugged, then continued, "It happens" She took the Tama from me and put it in a bowl of rice for 3 days, until today. when she took the Tama, I thought, Yeah right. I'm not dumb. Jokus would never scam me. I knew it too. I've traded with her before and she is a really great seller.

Three days later, I'm digging through a sack of rice in search of the V4. I find it, and am about to take pictures when I think of something. I've had experience with Tamas before, why not try to fix it? But I had my doubts. 40 minutes later, I am sitting in my bean bag in my room, with a book beside me so I know where everything is, with my digital pet, my Tama V4's last 4 screws, the IR sensor, the white plastic frame for the screen, and the metal ring for it, all sitting on the book. While I'm singing an inspirational song playing on the radio, with some of the lyrics as 'I wont ever let you leave me' and 'I couldnt live without you'. I sang this song to my V4 Tama, which I was attempting to fix. I wont ever let that Tama leave me for good, I will fix it. I couldnt live without the Tama, I couldnt live without it being fixed.

As I screw the last screws in, the song ends. I take a deep breath, and, battery in one hand and tama in the other, I slowly slide the battery into the Tama. It beeps. I close my eyes and slowly turn it over. After a moment, I open them. I see an egg on the screen and nearly faint. "Whatcha doin', sissy?" My 3 year old brother, Alex, asks me by the baby gate in my room. Something triggers it, and I jump up yelling, "I fixed it! I fixed it! I fixed the Tamagotchi!" And Alex starts jumping up and down too, even though he probably doesnt understand why I'm so happy. We give each other a big hug. Then, I look at the screen. I press B, then press 'Download'. A baby Petitchi pops up, looking joyous. I check her stats. "Lyra," I say aloud, seeing her name. I check all her stats, points, etc. "Lyra," I say again. "Lyra!" I fall on the bed laughing, hysterical. I couldnt believe that I actually fixed an almost unfixable Tama! (To me it seemed unfixable, anyways). "Lyra, your name is beautiful," I say to the Petitchi. Soon enough, I'm running around the house, shoving my Tamagotchi in people's faces saying, "I FIXED MY V4! I FIXED MY V4!"

Then, about an hour later, I'm sitting at this computer, typing this 35 minute-long log, then I hear it. The evolution beep. I snatch up the Tama and eagerly watch little Lyra evolve. "Wow!" I say, as she evolves into a Puchitchi. "Aw! So cute!" I coo.

And, about 2 hours later, I'm finishing up this log, that took me 30-40 minutes to type. By far my longest log.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading this, if you did! xD

I know it was long, sorry!!!

Either way, that was the birth of my little Lyra, who will now be joining this log as well as my iDL and Angelgotch. I am awaiting a 25 pack of batteries in the mail, actually a 50 pack but me and my sister have to split it. I do not have batteries for my Tama-Go yet, and I am awaiting the batteries for my other versions. We can all start to say good bye to my V5, who I will be trading to Jokus in return for the V4. I still have about a day or two left, but maybe even a week if my friend doesnt lend me money, which I'm hoping she will. I hate making people wait! >.<

Thank you for reading this log, and a warm welcome to Lyra, who is now joining this log!

Thanks for reading!

--tamagotchialice

(EDIT: I called Lyra a Petitchi, but the baby is actually called a Shirotsubutchi!!! Whoops xD)

Lyra is a Young Memetchi! (I think)

I am so sorry but this update has to go quick we have a tornado watch almost a tornado warning here so I have to watch out for tornadoes and bad weather!

--Alicetchi :3

So, quick update:

Lyra is a Pyonkotchi!

I dont know how, since I played a few games with her.

But either way, I got her married to my sisters V4, a Pyonchitchi.

They had a baby boy!

So, every time I ask you nice people to kindly PM me NOBODY DOES.

This time, PM ME FOR A NAME FOR THIS LITTLE BABY TAMAGOTCHI PLEASE!!!

Thanks for reading,

Alicetchi

Lyra

Aradia

And last but not least, Lyra's baby boy without a name that needs you to PM me with a baby boy Tama name. xD

And thank you Jokus for liking my next to last post starting from the one above this! :D

Thank you Jokus!

Thank you for the wonderful name for Creekcove, Lyra's child! i may call him Creek or cove, so you know who I'm talking about :D

Creekcove is doing awesome, he evolved into a toddler today, a cat looking one..sorry I'm still not used to the V4 yet, I had a V4.5 the longest lol xD

Short update, sorry!

OMG IM SO SORRY I LOST THIS LOG AND MADE A NEW ONE BUT I JUST FOUND THIS!!! Well looks like i lost some followers...hopefully people still read this though!!!!!

Anyways...I was stupid. I tried switching tamas. Failed miserably. My V4 has all dead pixels...somebody Pm me to help? then i will log it :) My V5 is leaving soon to Jokus, as I promised her it. And my Tamago is leaving as well, to Puffy Snivy! I will be getting a V4.5 from her!!!!!!

Omg im so happy :D

Well yeah i dont really have anything to log, since i lost my idl...who think i should make a new hatch? Pm me with questions, comments, or answeeeers!!!!!

--tamagotchialice

So everybody, its official! I will try to explain it:

I am trading my tamago for a v4.5 so i will log the v4.5 instead, i am shipping my v5 to Jokus, and im buying a lovely Lovely Kitty! I hope i got that all right... Sorry for the short update!

Aaaahgh!!! Sorry for not posting!!! I forgot all about this log :n; so i guess this is my part two of my log? I dont know xD anyways i might if been a bit confusing, but so far i have a broken v4, a working no sound v4, a seemingly broken v5, a v6, a tamago, a seemingly broken Lovely Kitty ;n; and a tamagotchi nano on the way! I hope its here soon... Oh and my iDL! Almost forgot about it :0 but yep that's all i have, i think. I really plan on saving my money now for te new Tamagotchi Friends! I cant wait for it c: either way right now im really excited for my Tamagotchi Nano!!! I hope its here soon c: either way im not really running any as of now...life got really complicated with family issues D:> but i hope its cleared up soon... Either way my soundless v4, the working one, i paused with a little boy named Eren :3 my idl died, and i can't find my v6 or tamago, an my lovely kitty won't work... The person i bought it from has been offline and band ones TamaTalk since September when i said i got it they left forever. Im trying to get help on it, but it won't work for me :( but i will keep hope! Thanks fr reading, if anybody does >.< i hope i didn't lose any i my followers for this log just because i forgot to post...

I cant believe i abandoned my log ;-;

I am SO sorry everybody!!!

Ive been extremely busy with school and life and learning Japanese, and now most of my Tamagotchis have dead batteries ;-; I am going to start updating this again soon, I promise!

Well, when i get the chance, anyways..

Thanks to anybody who reads this if anyone does, im sorry to all my followers who i have lost, and sorry for abandoning this log ;-;

But i am back, and will continue! :D

So bye-bye for now :3

Asta le pasta~

Latest posts

Back