tamagotchi log o' doom

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMGOMGOMG! i have FOUR tamagotchis again! :gozarutchi: ;) :wacko: :ph34r:

here's what happened: they WERE stolen--my friend took them... then she gave them back today!

so... i have to go update my sig (i've only got 2 minutes on here, then i have 2 make 2 phone calls--tell my other friend i got them back and call my mom to have her get batts)... but now i have my v3, a pale blue v2, and an orange v1 and a fuschia v1... the 3 latter are out of action right now as they haven't got batteries, and i'm not entirely sure the fuschia one will ever work--it was debugged, and i've heard that after about a year, debugged tamas stop working... so fingers crossed for that one.....

bye!

oh! and i've got 3 pages...

my mom couldn't drop by walgreen's to get batts, and she might not be able to tomorrow, and i probably can't update tomorrow....

i'll just make sure to update when i get the other 3 up and running... PLUS!!! lan had a baby at 3 today! it's a little baby boy--not sure of what i want to name it yet... i'll update when lan leaves, too.

well... sorry i haven't updated in a couple days... i probably wont be able to update nearly as much now--my parents are limiting my computer priveledges--only for homework, and about 5 minutes daily for w/e i want.

so...

about tamas...

mom still hasn't gotten batts for me--she might get htem today, unlikely, but possible and...

lan left yesterday!!!

i named his little baby boy rand--he's 1 year old, he's been neglected a little. poor boy... but i've been really busy, and i probably will be till school gets out. anyway--back to rand. he's a tamatchi right now, mostly he's been neglected since he evolved, but once it got pretty bad when he was a "babe in swaddling clothes".

also, speaking of tama-future. if i remember (i've got a terrible memory) i'm going to name my next guy raoul. maybe mat for the one after that.

and speaking of LOG future, AND tama future, for a week in june i might not be able to run my tamas and i might not be able to update--i might be going on a trip to washington DC.

while i wont update my log quite as often, i promise i'll keep it up and running.

k--restarted my 3 tamas! plus, rand evolved!

starting w/ orange v1--i DOWNLOADED my one year old itchigotchi named molly--she has 1 trainging bar and, when i downloaded her, she had 5 friends! i deleted them all, cuz they dont exist anymore, and she now has 3 friends.

then, my fuschia v1--i RESET it. i had doubts about wether it'd work... i hatched a boy and named him raoul. i hypserspeeded him so now he's a marutchi. i need SOMEONE closer to my v2's age!

then, my blue v2. i RESET this one, as well. hatched a girl--i have 2 girls and 2 boys now. i named her min--she's still a baby, i'll make sure to let u know when she evolves (though maybe not right away, with my limited computer priveledges--it's gonna be hard to keep up w/ 4 tamas w/ limited computer priveledges, esp. when one of them is debugged!).

now, rand--he evolved into a teen! i think i might have him mate w/ molly when the time comes. he's now a.... hashitamatchi! who is recieving a prezzy from molly. a flower.

'scuse me while i go get their codes and read some stuff...

min evolved into a marutchi--i was hoping for a new char. :blink: oh well... she shortly after went to bed. in fact, raoul the marutchi and molly the itchigotchi went to bed too. i sent rand to bed an hour early.

today, nothing much happened. but raoul evolved into an itchigotchi. then i hypersped him and he evolved into a masktchi (ick)--so i hypersped him some more and he had a baby girl. hasn't left yet, though.

hey! over 1000 views!

now... where was i...

ok...

starting with fatty. raoul left yesterday, and i named his daughter fatty. then i hypersped fatty--she's a gozarutchi now. i'm planning to hyperspeed her till she has a baby, then maybe till that baby is the same age as min, so they can mate.

next--min, as long as i was talking about her. min evolved yesterday, when i couldn't update (sorry :p ). she became a teen--a young mametchi--v. cute character. she's 2 years old now.

now, molly. she's 3, still an itchigotchi. still only has 4 smilies w/ rand. i'm beginning to question whether v3 can mate w/ v1.

lastly, rand. he's 3, still a whatever it is he is--i forgot the name and i have to go soon, so i can't look it back up. but the point is, he hasn't evolved. both he and molly should evolve tomorrow.

ok... tamatime

firstly, rand and molly evolved--molly's a masktchi (grrrrr) and rand's a pipotchi. v. cute char (pipotchi, not masktchi).

molly and rand are lovers--4 ♥s--now. should have babies tomorrow.

over the weekend i'm going to try VERY hard to get a v3. *fingers crossed*

min's still teh same.

i reset fatty, now i have a 0 year old male mimitchi called mat. i chose the char this time. i want to mate min w/ an old timer when she is old enough. :blink:

k... molly and rand mated this morning. had 2 little baby girls. :D yay. congrats molly and rand!

also, i reset mat--now i have a 2nd generation boy young mimitchi named tam.

min's still the same, but she's in love with rand, and rand loves her, even though he's already had a baby with molly. maybe tomorrow, when she turns 6, i'll try to mate teh two of them even though rand's already got a kid.

molly and rand's babies were left alone yesterda. now they're little 0-year-old toddlers. Rand's baby is Faym and molly's is Faile.

tam will be getting the mm any moment now. just now, in fact. mated him w/ a gozarutchi. got a....

well anyway min's STILL the same--ought to get mm today, she's 6--but mm hasn't come.

ok. tam got a little baby boy! cute.

okey dokey, faym is a wotsit--a mizutamatchi--and faile is a marutchi.

tam had a baby boy like i said, whom i named lan (again). lan is now a marutchi.

min had a baby girl. too many girls!!! obviously, she hasn't left yet, and i'm not sure what i want to name her baby.

faym evolved into a piroriroritchi.

faile evolved into an oniontchi.

lan evolved into a hinotamatchi.

min left. i named her baby girl shira.

sorry, i'm really busy, so i haven't had many chances to update, and for a while i still won't.

sorry i'm not updating much--all my tamas are on pause because i'm SO busy that i don't have time to take care of them. ;) i'm thinking that over spring break (next week for me) i'll tab the 2 v1s becuase i'm so busy... i think 4 is just too many for me to handle right now... actually... i only have one tab, so i'll leave the debugged one paused and tab the other. i'll take care of my v2 and v3 over spring break, then we'll see what happens after that.

wow... read all 3... you're the 2nd person i've heard say it was good. thank you.

well...

wow... um... i've been gone for a long time. well... faym is a memetchi (dont like them much) and she's 5 years old. shira is a wotsit w/ a crown... a chohimetchi. she's 4 years old. i'm unpausing them for a while now. but the other 2 are still on pause.

Latest posts

Back