Tamagotchi Music Star City hack

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH

Last edited by a moderator:
YAY I CAN FINNALLY GET ANYTHING!
You actually can't. You cannot get the Special trophy. Or the 1st, Second, and Third place trophies. I wouldn't think it would be all fun to have anything in Music City. You don't really work for it than. What is the point of playing than? :D

It never works for me! Yes, I read the instructions three times, yes, I used the username generator thingy three times, yes I tried it three times but it doesn't work! Help please! What am I doing wrong??

Well, I dont want to get in trouble with anybody but okay its maybe fun when you get those items all at the same time but it would be much cooler when you had got them hard work :D

Is there anything fun in MC when u had get all the items. I have get all my items myself or and i have got all my trophies by exchanging or myself.It has been very fun and interesting. I have never needed to use that generator. It makes me confused when i see someone who i have never ever seen before and search them info and wow... they have gotchi gold and when i check their room there are only special items nothing else. When i came on MC ,gotchi gold was very rare i remember only one who had got them. I dont want to hurt anyone with my words, i think that JamesChaplin1's generator is cool and a good way to use it when you got hacked but someone who has just came to MC and is level 1, i would say its cheating. And some users like TS9520 or UP0987 are sooooo popular that those guys who uses that generator have no way to get more popular than them :D I wouldnt been on music city anymore if they could get the trophies same way... but its good that they cant :p :D

ME2620

Hi, its me tamatalk4444 and this is my first time repling so I used the hack and it worked so all of you people who think the cheat doesnt work it does! :D :wacko: :wub: Tnx alot

:rolleyes: tamatalk4444

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please vote for me my user id is lk4444 see ya!

thanx alot!

I used the money link and donated all the money I got and got a cool little present from prince tamahiko.

AND I used the items to decorate my room!!!!!!!!!
That's what I did lol i hacked 100,000 gotchi points and donated all of them

omg thanks so much! I now have the violin I always wanted her to have. X3

Ha, I have never used that cheat and i still got all stardom items and much money much trophies and other stuff :p :D :lol:

okay, if this is supposed to be a hack It's TERRIBLE because it does not work~it's a Fail

it DOES work
lol your avatar is the school kid from pokemon :p from the topic, you rock dude. thanks i redecorated my room, got the boys destiny star, and i got truth of kutchipatchi from prince tamako! ( last donation gift ) thanks again! :wacko: :(

I like pie :D

[QUOTE='/={3]lol your avatar is the school kid from pokemon :p from the topic, you rock dude. thanks i redecorated my room, got the boys destiny star, and i got truth of kutchipatchi from prince tamako! ( last donation gift ) thanks again! :D :D

I like pie :p
[/QUOTE]the first part is off topic :rolleyes:

ya, well :D anyone else like warriors? or tamagotchi? wait im on a tama website... :p

i like pie :D

[QUOTE='/={3]ya, well :nyatchi: anyone else like warriors? or tamagotchi? wait im on a tama website... :p

i like pie :D
[/QUOTE]Off Topic!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back