Tamagotchi Music Star City hack

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i did all the instructions but then when i tried to sign in to tamatown i couldnt it said my id n password didnt match wat happened :p

i did all the instructions but then when i tried to sign in to tamatown i couldnt it said my id n password didnt match wat happened  :)
Don't worry. :) Music City doesnt work so well right now so if it says your username or password is wrong there is no one in Music City. Everyone's computer says that same thing too :eek:

That Cheat still works. I hope BanDai would break it :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't worry. ;) Music City doesnt work so well right now so if it says your username or password is wrong there is no one in Music City. Everyone's computer says that same thing too ;) That Cheat still works. I hope BanDai would break it :angry:
Yep! Yesterday it didnt work but now it does! :D Bandia was probably just fixing something yesterday

if you hadnt noticed you can putlike -anything and i think that was the start of the acount reset the guy who was makeing the acounts reset could of minused random peoples accounts leaving them with zero everything

This sounds awesome!

But I keep getting an error when I go to get the code. :puroperatchi:

I read the whole forum topic and no one else got an error there..

I dosent work! after i hash my password and click submit it says ERROR is it because my music city server now keeps on crashing?

I was using the generator today and it didn't work it said I need to fill in all the blanks, and I did :D
That's happening to me too for some reason. ;) I wonder why.......

ME TOO!

The item generator works, but when I do the point generator it says I didn't fill in all the blanks, but I did!!!!

Hey everyone.

I'm afraid the hack is ''down'' due to some problems.

hello guys im trying that cheats but it does not work.... here is my id 211969 plz give me some pointsssssSSsss.....

hello guys im trying that cheats but it does not work.... here is my id 211969 plz give me some pointsssssSSsss.....
That point generator is not working but still it's not very clever to tell your uid code here. You realized that someone might be so mean that they would delete your all points?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back