Tamagotchi Ocean

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What kind of Tamagotchi Ocean do you have?

• American (Tamagotchi Ocean)

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Japanese (Umi no Tamagotch)

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Both

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Neither

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool. My friend, spiffy, has an ocean tam, but its on loan.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't have a tamagotchi ocean.But I want one. B)

hehe,I luv these guys :D :D :lol: ;) :hitodetchi: :mametchi: :kusatchi: :rolleyes: :mimitchi: :pochitchi: :p :wub: :blink:

is everything on ebay has lower prices than the one in stores??please PM me if you have to tell me something!!

Mine is Transparent Orange w/ Yellow Buttons, just one question to anybody else who has this one, does yours say Umino Ocean at the top? Because mine doesn't and I'm starting to get suspious to if it's real or not.

TG4E :hitodetchi:

I have a clear purple japanese ocean, which I restarted a day or two ago. To my knowledge, not all ocean tamagotchis have the name up top; however, you can double check by searching google images for ocean tamas and see if one like yours comes up :D

And I don't think Ive ever gotten my ocean tamagotchi to adulthood, last time, I think the batteries died on me first :D

I really enjoy seeing these threads come up, I kind of miss the old Tamagotchi versions.

I have an American Tamagotchi Ocean. It is blue with bubbles all over it. Jappyx is right saying that they are THE most difficult Tamagotchi to raise. Honestly, I can't remember if I once raised it to an adult fish stage, or I just hoped it would happen so much that I began to think it did. :wub: I don't think that made any sense...it's really late. :wub:

Oh those Oceangotchi! I really missed those! That was such a cool Tama! There was touch-screen and all.

I wished that the tamagotchi now a days can have touch screen!

My transparent Oceangotchi just arrived! It's currently a Planktontchi, and needs a lot of attention, lol! :chohimetchi:

I wish I had an oceangotchi! I'm thinking of getting one off of e-bay, but how can you tell if one is a fake?

I have one got it when it first came out, white with the sea shells on it, but I've never been able to get it past the second stage grrrrrr. I always thought it was defective but now I know it's just REALLY needed. But Im giving it another try currntly he's in the second stage, hopefully the battery wont die before it can change...

after a long wait, I finally got a Tamagotchi Ocean from Jason Store

its blue with dark blue splatered all over it ;) I have big expectations from this Tamagotchi

Im really looking for a challenge

Back when the V1s were common, I heard they were really hard. I wanted to get one, but my dad said no. I do like the originals though, having played a Gen.2.

Started a translucent purple last night. It's going good so far. I think there may be a trick to it.... Have to keep going for as few days to find out though. I wish I could get my hands on an American one too!
KM
10 montha ago, I jot that first Purple Umino. Now I almost have a full set! I'm only missing 1 US shell! The teal with pink characters!

Chek 'em out!!! :furawatchi:

KM

I just got my ocean yesterday! :D It's a purple Umino, and it came with the case and some tamagotchi stickers! So far, I'm doing pretty good with him!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back