Tamagotchi Ocean

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What kind of Tamagotchi Ocean do you have?

• American (Tamagotchi Ocean)

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Japanese (Umi no Tamagotch)

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Both

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Neither

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:mimitchi: I had one (and I think I still do) but I never liked the thing much, it requires constant attention (not as much as the 101 Dalmatians pet mind you).... I used to put mine on pause when I went to school... but the batteries died so quickly. I never got to play with it much. I've never, also, heard anyone talk about this problem either..... has anyone else had battery problems when pausing an ocean?

Mine is an American one I bought waaaaaaaaay back in the day... I think mine was the light blue one with the bubbles....

Last edited by a moderator:
I have one, a Umi-No transparent Orange one.
They are the hardest Tamagotchi EVER. When I read this before I got it, I thought I'd be able to do it. I've had it a long time now, and I still have never gotten to the adult stage. It just dies, all the time. It's so hard.

Good luck though, let us know how you go! :(
Transparent orange?!

I must have that tama!! :(

I'm so obsessed with the color orange xP

But I don't have a ocean. I think i'll try and get angel because this one seems particuarly hard.

Cecib :(

I didn't buy a Oceangotchi because most people said it was hard to play and take care of it.

Edit

Hey! I didn't know that I already posted in this topic.

I have a blue one with bubbles on it ( an American one). I bought it back in '98 @ Toys R Us. It was the only one in the store! All the others (and there were many) were just regular Tamas.

i want one SO BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! man i cant what for christmas hopefuly then ill get one if not i think all go mad :blink: can someone please give me one? :(

I ordered a solid blue umino (ocean tamagotch) off of ebay on Sunday.

It was 43 dollars after shipping.

It should be arriving this week sometime.

I'm real excited and I realize they are EXTREMELY hard to care for.

I think I'll love it.

Oh, and just a heads up, you can buy lots of 50 sometimes 100 lr44 batterys for tamagotchi's on ebay for 5 DOLLARS EVEN!

FREEE SHIPPING.

That is a crazy good deal.

Oh, if you want to chat with me about tama's add my aim and myspace.

aim: xbeatdownxstyle

myspace: myspace.com/coontails

sadly i dont have 1 :) because im buying a tamago chu AND a tego (i might buy 2 tegos) but ill ask santa for:a uratama,a US shell ocean,a TMGC,a TMGC hexa,and a santa clautch !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hope i get it :mellow:

[SIZE=8pt]WOW Whats a tamagotchi ocean? In england i dont think they even exist :p [/SIZE]Plese tell me what they are :p
Tamagotchi Oceanis a fun tamagotchi that has fish-like characters, They're extremely-needy, but a lot of fun! They were released in US and Japan in 1998. You can't buy them in stores no more. :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back