Tamagotchi packaging

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I loved the packaging of the very first Tama that was released. My sister had one and I had one, but it came in like this box thing, and we basically made them into beds. It had a flap on it too, so you could close it.

I, like many others, enjoy the TMG+C packaging, as it seems more "organized". The most recent packaging is ugly, in my opinion. I don't like it at all. I want everything in a box, and I don't want the product to just look bare. I want it to look "full" I guess.

I don't particularly hate any Connexion packing because I'm not very accident prone. I like how the Music Star package is shaped like a little guitar and the Familitchi packaging is shaped like a lil' house! I'm not really partial to the V3 box though. It's too orange XD

I like the "boxyness" of the P1/P2. It's cool like a little bed.

Boxes are always better than that plastic packaging. At least with boxes there isn't a chance of needing stitches after attempting to open it.

I really don't mind the Connection packaging. I'm not a collector,so after getting around the jagged plastic,taking the tama and instructions out and cooing at the little Mametchis on the cover,I will throw it away.

My favorite is now definately the iD L. It shows the Tamagotchi off to the world, displays it beautifully. I hated the tape on the top, though. It bummed my joy. :) But after the tape it was easy to get into, and the packaging definately lived up to the Tama. :)

So far my favorite packaging was for the Tama Go. Unlike the other packages, this one was sorta papery cardboard and easy to open. The other versions were plastic and required scissors to open, and it ofter gave me a cut or whatever. But from a tamagotchi that I dont have yet, I would say the original P1/P2, Tamagotchi Angel, etc. was the easiest to handle. You dont even have to rip it open to get to the tamagotchi! 8D

The P1/P2 boxes were my favorite. I only have one box, and that's the one my US Angel came in. I kept the box my Kakeibo and Color came in as well. Those plastic containers the Music Star came in are horrible. I always totally destroyed those when getting the tama out. I also like the box my Santa came in. I still have that one too.

Of my American packaged... Probably my P2 box... I didn't save it but when it was Gigas/Nanos and whatever else in hard to open plastic... It was SO simple to open and I didn't have to ask people to open it for me. (When I was young)

Nowadays... Its the IDL box I just got. I opened it at the bottom and I slid the box out. It was still protected but you could show it off if you wanted. I would display it if I wouldn't be playing with it.... Not to begin with re-using a different package... a Watch Box. It fits beautifully inside it...... I'm glad I didn't toss those boxes out.

I wasn't too faund of the connection containers... I would just cut around the tama itself with a food knife... People don't like that I do that... So I cut them out in my room. Rarely do I actually use a pair of sissors. I don't normally care for the package... It normally goes right into the trash. I might save the insert background and instructions but nothing else from the package... besides the tama too... of corse.

I like pretty much any of the box type packaging and the plastic face with slide card backing packages. Most of the american packages of late are annoying (and yes, I have cut myself by accident before too, even just with the razor sharp plastic...) so mostly those get tossed away, which 1.) makes me feel bad for preservation reasons cause I collect tama, and 2.) I feel terrible chuckin that stuff into land fills since we already have plenty of issues with plastics.

This is also why, I don't mind buying used American tamas as much cause I don't need the crappy plastic to deal with and eventually toss out. Japanese tamas though, I always look for the packaging! :p

My favorite packaging is a tie between the iD and the Tamatown Tama-Go packaging.

For the iD:

*The way the box shows off the tama is very lovely to me.

*The tama color and the box color match! That's pretty neat!

*The box is very easy to get into. You don't require stiches or staples after the opening.

For the Tama-Go:

*The easy accesibility.

*The character profile velcro pull out is interesting.

*It provides enough protection to the tama without being, a huge task to get into.

The Tamagotchi iD L its small and very Stylish in my Opinion! i have it next to me right Now!

I like the packaging of the +Color the best. It is simple and designed around the color of the toy. I like the ID L as well as it has the same idea, but it is slightly less slimple. I like it plain haha.

I like all those flip the top flap type of things.Its nice because I can steal the tamagotchi from the store JKJKJK dont judge im JK I can make sweet li'l beds!

I have never been able to open any packages other than conecction (whooo! Injured fingers! -_- ) but the id l looks like it has a REALLY nice package and you can go: OOOHHH! SHINY! OOHHHH..... pfft. a the connection packages are the worst. The p1 packages look awsome too. :chohimetchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back