Tamagotchi packaging

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My fave packaging would have to be for the Japanese EnTama and UraTama, I like how its pretty small and easy to open with out wrecking it so when your done you can put the tama straight back in, and when in the box the Tama is displayed in like a bubble :) Another two I really like are the Japanese Tamago-Chu and the SantaClautch. The Tamago-chu is really cute and can look like a box with a ribbon on it, or a little bus, And the Santa box is just adorable because I LOVE Christmas :p

I've never cut myself on a conenction package (I'm super careful when I open it so I don't mess up the instructions or accidentally stab the tama with the scissors or something xD But I don't like it, my house only has dull scissors and I have to go stabby stabby stab stab with the scissors to open it up.

I like the Tama-go packaging because it's super easy to open with yout fingers and you don't have to stab it with dull scissors,and I also like the character profiles on it.

I really like the iD packaging, because it's easy to open, the tama is packaged in way where if you're really excited to play with it, you don't spazz and drop the tama when you get it out of the packaging that easily, which is nice, and you don't even have to use the scissors to get it out!

the ID or the TMGC+C packaging would be my favourite.

i think having it in a box makes me feel safer, and like i am getting for tamagotchi for my buck.

although the tamago packaging is very easy to open, it doesn't feel as safe to me as i would like, especially for a tamagotchi which is larger than average.

The v1 packaging (in my opinion) used way to much unnecessary plastic. The newer packaging like the tama go and the +color are better for the environment because they are made from cardboard, mostly. Cardboard is made from trees which are a renewable resource. Not to sound all eco-obsessed but I do like that they are using more environmentally friendly packaging

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back