Tamagotchi - Pets?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see them as real pets. I see them more as a hobby. One case in point, a dog cannot be restarted when it dies like a Tamagotchi can.

I'm not sure if that's what hallie meant, GotchiGirl...
I think that Tamagotchi's are still pets, but they are begining to act like humans. It's hard to explain, and I'll edit this post as it comes to me. o.o;;
I agree, they are getting more and more independent and human-like. The Jinsei (V.4) and Entama's life is similar to that of a human.

Well, Versions 1-3 are pets, adorable little animals for children and adults alike. What i dont like about Version 4 is that they have made tamagotchis too human...Tamagotchis are cute little creatures...a great pet...not a human.

i think they were pets in the originals, and in the V1 and V2/V3. Now they look more as characters, you know? You can feed them and clean after poop but they go to school and work, it's a little strange for pets...

i think they are still pets but yet they are half human. even if other people dispise this it doesn't matter what you think is what you think and i think they are both. more of a pet than a human. just go with one or the other! pets for me and other people. humans for people who think differently!!!!lol love yall :D :nazotchi: :) :p :mimitchi:

I almost think they're human-iod pets! Sure they grow up like regular humans and pets but they act like pets. Then they are self-reliant. So they're almost 50/50. Honestly I consider them electronic pets. :D

I think that they are pretty human-like!

I don't really think that they are PETS because they don't really look like the average pet you would have in your home such as:dog, cat, fish, turtle, bird,etc.

I've never really actually thought about this before but as I said before i think they are more human-like than anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back