Tamagotchi P's. Another new tamagotchi in Japan?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks cute, but I'm not going to get it.
I understand. :p But, it is in my opinion less girly than the iD L and a lot more fun, and it has Kiraritchi, so if you do decide to get one I am sure you will like it.

P's on HLJ are on December restock. They'll have more later this month.

You are likely one of the people who changed the "status" of availablity. I bought my Precure Phone there and it said that. Once it gets processed, yours will update. Those things are crazy... The status stuff, its like an auto update thing. Wait for it to update and they will want you to pay. You will get an email.
Thanks! That makes me feel better about it, I wasn't sure if I clicked something on accident or something just went wrong, since the status changed so quickly. :)

You mean this? I linked my piercing to my device last night :)

tmgcpslm.jpg
It's even cuter on the Tamagotchi, it makes me more excited to finally get mine. :) The P's look so cute so far, I think I'll like it even better than the iD-L.

Ya, hopefully it updates for you quickly and they can get it out to you quickly... Unlike a few of us got stuck in a Black Friday sales backup.

I am really enjoying my Tama P. Its beautiful. I have Kiraritchi. The blue hat, meloditchi related, main, cute character. Not sure what happy things she likes but I will find out... Maybe another day and I will share.... Or the secret notebook probably has those... Don't share them with me yet, i want to try to figure them out. (or test drive everything until I do...)

Hey does anyone here know what Himesptchi on the Tama P, what's her favorite items? I want to marry her off to my ID L and get them on the same schedule but I cant figure out her favorite items.

Also how does the dating function work?

Also how does the dating function work?
When your character is an adult, go to the park. Sometimes a character of the opposite gender will be there to talk. When you've seen the character a few times, they will ask to go on a date. Select the first option for yes, and then you will be able to watch your Tamagotchi go on a date with its new partner. After a few dates, the character may ask to marry yours, and again, select the first option for yes.

Or if you like, simply use the matchmaker which is the eighth option under the door icon.

Da. Ichiro... Hahaha. I love you. (the happy stuff) thanks for sharing, you too Tamatamatchi.

I want more tama Ps too... Lol. I have my other colors to connect with. I just hope they aren't all Nozotchi characters.
Kind of sucks that IDs and Plus Colors can't connect though.. But oh well!

Da. Ichiro... Hahaha. I love you. (the happy stuff) thanks for sharing, you too Tamatamatchi.

I want more tama Ps too... Lol. I have my other colors to connect with. I just hope they aren't all Nozotchi characters.
You're welcome! :D I translated them from the guidebook.

How many iD Ls have you got? Those are the only color versions that P's can connect to.

As for multiple 3-way connections, they should all be P's as well.

Hehe. I should have you translate the texts on my precure phone. Lol. (not really, I am snailing the translating)

I have my white IDL and my 15th anniversary... Between those and my TamaP, I am set for a while. I haven't connected them yet though.

Hey I just want to know what everyone payed for their P's?

Full price with shipping included?

Mine was 84 dollars 12 dollar shipping. I pay a big amount of money but get horrible shipping in return. -_-

- TamaTamatchi

My LoveMelo ver. P's from AmiAmi was 70 including EMS shipping. Pretty good deal.

Has anyone tried to transfer things yet? I plan on making some again. (main room wallaper)

The Tama P has so many animations...

Anyone building a growth chart yet? I've raised the exact tama baby twice, but the adults came out different, I dont think I had any care misses though I switched toys from the cook book to the mirror.

Anyone building a growth chart yet? I've raised the exact tama baby twice, but the adults came out different, I dont think I had any care misses though I switched toys from the cook book to the mirror.
There's only two babies. One girl one boy. :) I also believe TSG is consctructing a growth. We have all the information, just need to wait. ^_^

EDIT - here's the growth: https://tama-zone.com/index.php?showtopic=25989&st=0entry22077973

She did it quicker than I though. o_O

- TamaTamatchi

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back