Tamagotchi P's. Another new tamagotchi in Japan?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's only two babies. One girl one boy. :) I also believe TSG is consctructing a growth. We have all the information, just need to wait. ^_^

EDIT - here's the growth: https://tama-zone.com...

She did it quicker than I though. o_O

- TamaTamatchi
Yay! Thankies, now I just need to find some translations for the screens so I dont accidently get married too soon again XD

well that sucks....to get secret characters you have to connect to 3-4 friends -_-

(i'll never have that many color tamas!)

You can reset a second color... That would probably work. Although, erasing your data and goods stinks. You could connect the tama before it marries, after you have a baby... That is atleast two.

Growth chart, nifty. Going to be like the v4/4.5 a bit isn't it? I like that....

You can reset a second color... That would probably work. Although, erasing your data and goods stinks. You could connect the tama before it marries, after you have a baby... That is atleast two.

Growth chart, nifty. Going to be like the v4/4.5 a bit isn't it? I like that....
You can do that on a few connection characters, but some of them require that you connect "simultaneously" to 2 or more P's at the same time, to showcase the P's 3-way connection capabilities.

Ahh. I thought maybe they would work like the IDL. They have multiple connect tamas too... Cool. I should ask for another Tama P for Christmas... Who knows.

I am still debating on marrying my tama today. She was working as a police officer again. She was a hairdresser at one point. (when I had no idea what I was looking at, doing...etc)

Does anything determine their personality traits? Or is it random?

--

Also in the park in the morning a blue guy offers me a job or something, if my tama does it long enough will she make money?
The personality of your tama depends on what items they play with/eat

And for the jobs your get 250 gotchi points an hour and if you do the same job for 30 hours without doing any other job in between you get a special item... supposedly.

Got my green P's in the mail! Now it's time to do some 3-way connection games :D

DSC_1024.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I am very glad your Tama P got to you. Its like the jewel of your collection isn't it? I know mine is.

I married my tama off finally today. Its a bit different from what I expected. All the animations are something special... I really like them, it gives the tama more character.

We could all take a really good picture of these and photoshop them together.... *foam* I can atleast get my shell to show nicely... Not the characters. (I have photoshop) then put them somewhere in a character guide/favorite items guide....

It's hard to tell the colors of the blue or the green on the boxes there, oddly. I like the pastel look, though, I might snag a blue one if it's ever released in English. (I like green, too, but I already am going to get a green IDLE in the mail eventually.)

Ugh, but that is a lovely mint green color.... T^T Same color as my eyes....

I was looking at the character thing... Its a puzzle. Hahaha. I can't wait to uncover the characters!

I am tempted to buy another Tama P... Humm.

I'm getting to the impatient stage of waiting for my P's to arrive. Enjoying seeing everyone else's pictures though!

I accidentally didn't get EMS shipping, so it's coming the slow way via international mail. Not sure how long that will take as I have only ever paid the extra for EMS so I would have tracking info and get things quickly. So I have absolutely no idea where mine is or how long it will take... But it'll get here eventually and in the meantime I can live vicariously through everyone else's photos ^_^ It's only been a week since mine shipped from HLJ (although, almost 2 weeks since ordering it), so I expect it'll be a while -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back