Tamagotchi P's. Another new tamagotchi in Japan?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive seen a video of it and it was mentioned here many pages back. It looks like it holds the pages of the deco pierces perfectly.

Is it recommened to get it even though I cannot read a word of Japanese?

Then the last thing... Are there new information about the Coffret set being offered on pre-order on certain hobby sites?

It is amazing that people put in orders to the point that it gets sold out even though there isnt any official detail or images...
It's very informative but if you can't understand Japanese, you'll just end up clueless staring at pictures and let's be honest - it's useless.

I have both guide books and doing a bit of translation myself - I look for useful bits and post them around; I think you've already seen most of them.

Yesss. This means my bestie can borrow my pierces. Yay ~
Yep! Just make sure your bestie returns them (in good condition) after use :p lol xD

I havent expeessed my thanks. So...

Thank you very much, ichiro.malfoy, for clarifying the deco pierce issue.

As for the guide book... i would want it to stare at the pictures... However it runs for over $25 on eBay!

This is a problem if I just look at pictures and being totally dumbfounded...

I cannot decide whether to get Blue P or Yellow P to finalize my order... Also considering White P? (I need help deciding or I should just two out of three choices) I had put dibs on a Melody Land Set. (This would make 3 Ps in one sitting but without crazy shipping price but very costly...)

I wanted to leave leg room for future tamagotchi color shells... So far I havent really seen the other two coming in June, was it? Max I want to own anyways... Not much of a benefit after that. Xox

Regarding the Melody Land set, the pierce does not come with those notebook papers as it does sold seperately does it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Regarding the Melody Land set, the pierce does not come with those notebook papers as it does sold seperately does it?
All sets that come with pierces also come with those papers.

Yayy my new pierces arrived on my desk this morning :D

pierce2_zps4cab14c9.jpg

Oooo im pleased berry sweets is flat, I was worried about having a large protruding lump from the pouches im making.

Oooo im pleased berry sweets is flat, I was worried about having a large protruding lump from the pouches im making.
(I'm going to be a "Malfoy" :D here, lol) It's not entirely flat, though, the cupcake shape kind of protrudes a bit, but it's smaller than the Love-Melo one :)

Well, they're actually pretty similar, with the Sweets looking a bit larger because of its cupcake curve.

^. OMG IM GETTING ONE OF THOSE SO I DONT HAVE TO DEAL WITH A LOVE HEART

^. OMG IM GETTING ONE OF THOSE SO I DONT HAVE TO DEAL WITH A LOVE HEART
But the only one that isn't as effeminate as the massive hearts is Mametchis head ;3; and you don't choose which one you get, its random :b.

I cant find those gachapon things anywhere else except Rakuten and they dont ship outside Japan unless you buy some sort if forwarding service for a hefty price.

Wasnt the release date of those April 5? D=

But the only one that isn't as effeminate as the massive hearts is Mametchis head ;3; and you don't choose which one you get, its random :b.
Its random NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I dont wanna end up with Yumemitchi or Pianitchi or Kiraritchi or Yumecaneytchi

Its random NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I dont wanna end up with Yumemitchi or Pianitchi or Kiraritchi or Yumecaneytchi
You can buy a full set on Rakuten, maybe you could take the Mametchi and sell the rest?

All seven Deco Pierces released so far: :)

Left to right, top to bottom:

Baby!? Change!, Royal Change!, Fairy Change!

Very Sweets ver., Tama Star Circus ver., Melody Land ver., Love-Melo ver.

dp_zpsfbf2ed49.jpg

Anyone seen any advertisement or the Dream Cofflet set, and what the tama looks like for that set?

We could guess the colors and design. That could be fun. For the Cofflet set.

I am thinking Blue and Purple with white and a cloud pierce.

Maybe I will decide to get another Tama P, I guess I am glad I'm waiting around. For now, I am leaning to the Melody Land version to go with my Pink-Standard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back