Tamagotchi P's. Another new tamagotchi in Japan?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm happy that will be released a new version of Tamagotchi, sooner or later I have to decide to buy one of the new generation >o<

They are also very cute keychains!

Last edited by a moderator:
I present you the best pierce in the world!!!

moo_moo_by_wagashietchi-d63fwuw.png

magical_cow_pierce_by_wagashietchi-d63fv6r.png

cow_itemsfood_by_wagashietchi-d63fwmv.png

SupahCow and I thought it up XD

Make it the Moo-gical Cow Pierce and I'd buy it. ;)

I'm was still holding out for Angel, Devil, Ocean and Garden-inspired Pierces, but with the modern direction that the pierces seem to be taking with including new characters featured in the anime, I can't see this happening anymore. :/

I'm was still holding out for Angel, Devil, Ocean and Garden-inspired Pierces, but with the modern direction that the pierces seem to be taking with including new characters featured in the anime, I can't see this happening anymore. :/
Same here --- though the only possibility would be on November (Tamagotchi anniversary) but it still sounds like asking too much from Bandai. :(

what is a good price for these pierces? they're 20$ each on eBay. what's a good site to find them?

do deco pierces stay in stores all at once, or does each set "retire" when the next set comes out?

what is a good price for these pierces? they're 20$ each on eBay. what's a good site to find them?

do deco pierces stay in stores all at once, or does each set "retire" when the next set comes out?
Hobby Link Japan sells them for 10 bucks each and postage is ike 5 bucks so 25 bucks for 2 or 20 bucks for 1

I know this is covered here (https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/182023-tamagotchi-ps-another-new-tamagotchi-in-japan/?p=3224146) but I thought that I'd readdress it, as it was put that it was based on another anime like the Aikatsu! pierce (which I don't believe is the case)

Based on upcoming characters from the Tamagotchi! Anime, who appear in YUMEX-TV.

Raisable Characters:

Kofuretchi (Coffretchi, コフレっち) - Female

Sutaatchi (Startchi, スターっち) - Male

Benitchi (べにっち) - Female

(Unfortunately no images yet!)

From what I can gather, the minigame, living room wallpaper(s) and items included in this pierce are based around the YUMEX-TV Station that appears in the Tamagotchi! Anime, as well as the Coffret Salon.

Therefore my interpretation of the Pierce's title is; Dream Town Coffret Salon ver.

Release is still slated for late June 2013.

Go for AmiAmi. They're £5 each- cheapest as far as I'm aware.

Tamagotchi P's Aikatsu Set

tumblr_mm6ij5lJ2r1rp93cjo2_500.jpg

It looks like a purple + white or pink + white shell to me. Pretty cute actually <3

Whew! I thought they were reusing the 15th anniversary icon background (as seen on the previously-posted image, which is apparently a draft)... but this one looks better.

I'm skipping the set (too girly, as per usual complaint :p ), but I've got the pierce preordered. :D

They have the pierces on AmiAmi now for pre-order they are:

Dream Cofflett

feat. I-Katsu!

No pictures yet though

And 2 sets the Aikatsu Set as above and a Dream Cofflet set as well (I forgot where i found them).

ERMARGARSHHH!!!

Why do all the sets have pnk pink pnk and pink lol

Quote from SailorRosette:

We could guess the colors and design. That could be fun. For the Cofflet set.

I am thinking Blue and Purple with white and a cloud pierce.

Maybe I will decide to get another Tama P, I guess I am glad I'm waiting around. For now, I am leaning to the Melody Land version to go with my Pink-Standard.

-------

I would totally kill for that tamagotchi if it was blue/purple combo. Xox Or was it blue/white? Purple/white?

The Coffret set us going to be a yellow face tamagotchi with a pink back shell and a pinkish heart in the deco slot. The Pierce is going to be some sort of like a dark pink macaroon (3 layers) looking thing with a tiny yellow bow on top. I would put up a picture but the persons info is wriiten all over. Its not nice to take that I dont think... If anyone says is ok, I will post it. Otherwise... Someone is going to need to find a cleaned out one.

I already put an order for 4 tamagotchis (Melody Land, Blue, Yellow, White) and I think I might regret that. >m<

Actually... I brought a whole lot of things... Including the all current pierces...

Maybe it wasnt such a great idea after all now that I think about it...

*stares at piggy bank with moths flying out*

Items should be coming tomorrow or by the end of the week...

I keep getting rejected from posting. Keeps telling me the website is offline. I think it might have to do with me with quoting someone... I dont know whats causing it but I had to repeat posting my thoughts more than 20 times only to end up putting TESTING and then modifying while deleting the quote command lines... Now it works. Sigh...

Tamagotchi P's Dream Cofflet pierce/set. Forgot to post this one :)

pierce_coffret_1.jpg

ps_dreamcoffretset_1.jpg

An very weird thing in this installment of GotchiShinbun was this

coffretpalette_1.jpg

Its a stamp set designed to look like Coffretchi's (?) makeup palette.

I sooooo want Dream Cofflet

ooof amimi are sold out of pre-orders :/

Oooh... Stop posting pictures. Lol. I want them all, but I can't choose the second TamaP. I might get the pierces... These certainly look top notch to me.

Ya... I would love a purple/blue combo.

I got my package from Japan~! Took me 2 hours of unboxing...

Gachapon set.

Closer look at one those Gachapon deco pierce filler trinket things... Not what I expected. They look like fruit gummies infused with glitter.

Instructions?

Thanks for the pictures, Shirayuri! I can't wait for my P's caps to arrive in the mail.

Oh, I saw that warning on the second picture, here's a translation as this might be useful:

Warning: You cannot insert the Tama Deco Piercings in the Gashapon cases!
Some people might think that the Gashapon cases can house the piercings, apparently they're not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back