Tamagotchi P's. Another new tamagotchi in Japan?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's the Rakuten website, the preorders on that site look to be already sold out.

sorry i might b the only one wondering... but where can i see the commerial. ive searched all the mainstream places i could think of.

Thanks! Does anyone know how much shipping costs?

All the white ones and the love melody set (which is what I really wanted) are gone :angry:
Shipping can not be determined yet, since that they aren't out yet.. ^^

Sorry about that.. You can try Amiami.com . They might be putting up the p's for pre order soon :)

On my products from HLJ.com the shipping for economy/Sal have been roughly $8 and EMS tends to be like $16. It could be slightly cheaper or more. But the EMS is worth its price.

Alrighty, ordered the pink Tama P's from HLJ. Definitely not the color I had wanted, but oh well, I will make do.

It didn't show me a shipping price so I didn't know which was cheaper of the two: EMS or Fedex, but I went with EMS.

After the release, will there be an increase of love melody decos available?

I really hope they are avaliable.... I originally ordered the Deco Set, but then after a week, HLJ contacted me and said they were out of stock and cancelled my order... so I just got a normal white one. But I still want to get the deco piece if possible D:

I am sure they will be selling the piece separately. Those things are huge profit... They have separate precure decors in sets of 3.

EMS is better... If you generally know when you mail comes, you can be there to grab it. I did FedEx once and it was quick too, but I ended up waiting around all day because they are more scattered in shipping. Both require signatures and might need to get picked up.

All I can find is Rakuten and Ebay... but both of them are selling them close to $100... D:

Just wait until they're officially released. They'll be sold almost everywhere. Of course they'll have to stop taking pre-orders as it will be available in a few weeks.

Chill out, people. :p

Not everyone has the patience to wait around a couple more weeks and then rush to go order it.

Might as well pre-order and you're done.

I get too excited over things.

Just wait until they're officially released. They'll be sold almost everywhere. Of course they'll have to stop taking pre-orders as it will be available in a few weeks.

Chill out, people. :p
Truth is just like the IDL because people have over orderd, they won't re stock probably till jan or late dec and will be out of stock in the snap of your fingers I remmember I lucky got my IDL when there was only one left and I only decided to get one about a month after release and they we all sold out

You can't blame people for wanting to preorder it's a tamagotchi

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back