Tamagotchi P's. Another new tamagotchi in Japan?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In addition to these features:

* Tama Pets is still there

* More built-in destinations (there are also more unlockables through Tamatomo seals)

* New destination "Paint Room" - you can have your character "repainted" in a different set of colours

* New baby animation (character plays with the baby before leaving)

* On the stats screen there is a new Profile page where you can input your zodiac sign, favourite subject in school, future ambition, etc.

* Your profile can also be seen on another Tamagotchi you've connected with

* 4-way connection really is a 4-way connection (it looks like they upgraded the IR sensor to locate adjacent Tamagotchis)

* Tamatomo seals/Happy symbols are now called "Tama Pieces", still works the same

* The school is the place where you can "leave" your Tamagotchi if you are busy - you don't need to take care of them when they're at school, you can just watch them take their lessons and stuff. Charge is 50 GP an hour (for toddlers/teens) and free for adults (Friend stage)

* Cleaning materials are still there, but no mention of seeds that can be planted

* Once you "link" your piercing to the Tamagotchi, you cannot "lend" it to other people (their Tamagotchi will reject the piercing)

* New feature: stamp card - connect with friends to have them "stamp" on it, and you get a new item when all the stamps are completed

* Additional settings screen in the stats icon to adjust date/time, sound and brightness (no need to memorize cryptic key combinations yay!)

* Reworded reset menu. Instead of Download/Reset, it now says "Continue/Erase data"

* "Dating" function in the Tsubomi Park

* Unlockable destinations include Amusement Park, Dream Beach and Dream Fountain and others unmentioned

* The icon around the new circular happy meter depicts the personality of the character and will change depending on how they are raised

* 5 different personalities (smart, fashionable, charismatic, gourmet expert and athletic)

* Earn GP through part-time jobs (Friend stage only)

* You can't link to a new piercing if the device is currently running a character from that pierce

Tamagotchi P's download capacity (most remain the same as the iD L)

20 meals

15 snacks

2 mini-games

4 cooking recipes

20 letters

1 stamp card

5 clothes

10 accessories

2 destinations

10 toys

10 living room wallpapers

Mine should be shipped tommorrow too. Cyber Monday... These will probably be gone quick if more come out. I highly doubt a sale on them though... Shipping if you are lucky.

Thanks for listing the features Ichiro. That is quite helpful!

* "Dating" function in the Tsubomi Park

* The icon around the new circular happy meter depicts the personality of the character and will change depending on how they are raised

* 5 different personalities (smart, fashionable, charismatic, gourmet expert and athletic)
Does anyone know what it means by "dating" function? Do we have any clue as to how raising a character a certain way will impact the different personality traits? Ichiro, could you ask mjyuma211 on youtube how this function works? Thank you for the information.

NOt sure if posted but heres some great updated info on the new Tamagotchi P's (peace)

Bandai will release on November 23 "(Peace Tamagotchi) Tamagotchi P's" will be the latest model in the series "Tamagotchi" electronic toy.

"Tamagotchi P's" is the latest in a series "Tamagotchi" boasts sales of 3,800 million units.

In "Tamagotchi P's", using the infrared communication function by up to four people, or the exchange of messages in a group, or to navigate the character of each other, and play games together four people to enjoy in the group is a feature. (Scheduled to be released on November 23, 1,050 yen), "Optional Dekopiasu Tama" By installing, and also has the ability to update the contents of the body.

Including 27 new characters in the TV anime series, Tamagotchi that can be grown, the type all 32.

NOt sure if posted but heres some great updated info on the new Tamagotchi P's (peace)

Bandai will release on November 23 "(Peace Tamagotchi) Tamagotchi P's" will be the latest model in the series "Tamagotchi" electronic toy.

"Tamagotchi P's" is the latest in a series "Tamagotchi" boasts sales of 3,800 million units.

In "Tamagotchi P's", using the infrared communication function by up to four people, or the exchange of messages in a group, or to navigate the character of each other, and play games together four people to enjoy in the group is a feature. (Scheduled to be released on November 23, 1,050 yen), "Optional Dekopiasu Tama" By installing, and also has the ability to update the contents of the body.

Including 27 new characters in the TV anime series, Tamagotchi that can be grown, the type all 32.
This has already been mentioned in an earlier press release.

Has anyone's orders shipped out yet? It's Monday morning in Japan right now :D

Ugh....mine hasn't shipped yet. Hopefully by the time I wake up tomorrow it will be shipped. If yours is shipped by HLJ, AmiAmi, CDjapan, Jason's store, please say it here or PM me, please.....I wanna play with my P's and I want it here, SO BADLY!

- TamaTamatchi

CD Japan says my ordered items are now "In Stock" (YAY no longer "Processing")... hopefully they'd ship it out later today :)

Hey CD Japan,

I've ordered my P's,

And here's my address...

So SHIP it maybe! :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I am guessing sometime tommorrow mine will be shipped. Er, sometime tonight. Hahaha. Sure lots of others will be coming over to the USA with mine. Oh thank you for EMS. The piece love and melody, unlocks meloditchi, lovlitchi and kuromametchi... I maybe want that.

I am guessing sometime tommorrow mine will be shipped. Er, sometime tonight. Hahaha. Sure lots of others will be coming over to the USA with mine. Oh thank you for EMS. The piece love and melody, unlocks meloditchi, lovlitchi and kuromametchi... I maybe want that.
Didn't you get the piercing?

Congratulations, ichiro.malfoy and DJyellow!

Now for what I wanna say......

I WANT MY P'S SHIPPED AHHHHHHHHHH. :angry:

- TamaTamatchi

No? I don't think so... I just ordered one labeled pink. If I randomly get one, I will laugh. I might get one later. I mainly wanted the tama. The ones on HLJ I saw were with white and lovelymelody pierce or something like that. It was available at the time I ordered. Its okay with me... I figure I will be finding some Precure Decors for sale here... Because they look "cute" and aren't for tamas.

I just saw a pierce for $49 on ebay. Dear me... Wow. That is a bit insane? As are the double priced tama P there.

No? I don't think so... I just ordered one labeled pink. If I randomly get one, I will laugh. I might get one later. I mainly wanted the tama. The ones on HLJ I saw were with white and lovelymelody pierce or something like that. It was available at the time I ordered. Its okay with me... I figure I will be finding some Precure Decors for sale here... Because they look "cute" and aren't for tamas.

I just saw a pierce for $49 on ebay. Dear me... Wow. That is a bit insane? As are the double priced tama P there.
Yep, pretty overpriced, eh? You can get those piercings later on when the hype dies down.

UPDATE - CDJapan has set my order status to In Shipping Process. YAY!

Yay! Mine is pretty much at shipping point.

They have had them in stock at HLJ, but I figured they wouldn't be shipped together. I decided to wait until I buy something else so those can ship together... Its small, so the EMS might be a bit costly by itself. Holidays, I use EMS, way quicker and it doesn't get trapped with SAL.

You can order the upcoming two other piercings together with it... if I remember correctly that would be by the end of December.

Last edited by a moderator:
In case anyone is wanting to order theirs, AmiAmi just got their batch of purple P's :)

I have two lovely melody sets coming to me and would love to sell the second one because by mistake I bought one from CdJapan without knowing that I forgot to cancel from HLJ. :/ would someone like to buy it from me when I receive it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back