Tamagotchi P's. Another new tamagotchi in Japan?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, me too herrosteph. Dont worry, i'll get here. :)

- TamaTamatchi

COME TO ME P'S I WANNA PLAY WITH YOU GIVE ME AN EXCUSE TO SKIP WORK!

I got mine today. Believe me, they look better in photos than they do in real life.

zulde8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my purple Tamagotchi P's and Love Melo piercing this morning. ^_^

I think they look nice~ They feel very nice to hold too... maybe a little more solid than the iD L... And there are additional things you can do... like dying your tama a different color palette, which I really like~ And the option to send them to school, and they keep a little diary of what they did there... also, fliers that sometimes appear while you are outside that give you double the gotchi points at the arcade if you go immediately~

Well I guess since everyone's recieving their P's im stuck with the iD L. Mine STILL hasnt arrived because my post office is real.....ugh. Enjoy your P's you guys and gals.....

*stay in lonely dark hole* eeeeeeee . _ . *rips hair out*

- TamaTamatchi

Well I guess since everyone's recieving their P's im stuck with the iD L. Mine STILL hasnt arrived because my post office is real.....ugh. Enjoy your P's you guys and gals.....

*stay in lonely dark hole* eeeeeeee . _ . *rips hair out*

- TamaTamatchi
You STILL didn't get yours either?

:/ I think ours grew legs and ran away...

I got mine today... Did some shopping so Its not on yet. I am totally excited to start it up now. If pictures don't land here, they will be in my Marshmellow Delights log.... Not right away, but soon.

Don't worry guys, they will come soon enough.

Hatched, Girl.

How to play jumprope...

Hit middle for 1 time for a tama, hit middle 2 times for two tama, hit middle 3 times for three tama (quickly)

I just ordered my purple P a couple of days ago from HLJ! It hasn't shipped yet. I haven't been able to find the deco pierce things in stock anywhere, so I'm a little bummed about that, but excited that I got a P just before HLJ ran out of stock again. Playing with my iD L and my Angel while I wait for the P to arrive. I've been enjoying seeing everyone else's pictures and comments on the P.

*Can anyone tell me the prices they've found the LoveMelody Pierce for? The only one I see on Ebay is $49. Just wondering what shops like HLJ or CDJapan are selling them for. I didn't see a listing for the pierce on either of those websites when I ordered my P.

Brittygotchi, I'm so glad that you found a P in the end! I love the yellow ones, I think that if I ever get a P I will buy one like this.

Brittygotchi, I'm so glad that you found a P in the end! I love the yellow ones, I think that if I ever get a P I will buy one like this.
Aw thanks!

It's really fun, I'm hoping that they come out in English someday so I have an excuse to buy another and play the connection games hehe

The yellow one is really pretty and it's my favorite color so I'm happy I was able to find it in yellow :D

Just got mine today, was a bit disappointed that the box felt so cheap and the instructions werent glossy like the ID L. The gems are on top of the face plate too which worries me since they might eventually come off and look icky.

Anyways....anyone know how to play the jump rope game?

Just got mine today, was a bit disappointed that the box felt so cheap and the instructions werent glossy like the ID L. The gems are on top of the face plate too which worries me since they might eventually come off and look icky.

Anyways....anyone know how to play the jump rope game?
Press the B button quickly depending on how many characters are about to jump. (eg 1 character - 1 press, etc)

I typed the instructions on the last page. I didn't get the jump rope game until later. Count the tamas quickly when they appear. Then hit the middle button for as many you just counted.

I have a little ghostie girl. On with the awesome name calling because I haven't really looked at a character name chart yet.

I typed the instructions on the last page. I didn't get the jump rope game until later. Count the tamas quickly when they appear. Then hit the middle button for as many you just counted.

I have a little ghostie girl. On with the awesome name calling because I haven't really looked at a character name chart yet.
Oh that's the cutie one! She's Terubotchi :D

Adopted from the Japanese word "Teru teru bozu", a Japanese handmade doll :D

More info: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teruterubozu

Reminds me of a song... Weird. I am really enjoying it. Hopefully I can remember some of the names. My pictures were blurred that I took last night. Sigh. She was the pink baby girl.

Currently has the mirror symbol by her happy meter. It was a muscle... That will probably have an effect of the teen/adult tama. Items you use effect it greater. I used a ball then noticed the symbol there. Interesting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back