Tamagotchi P's. Another new tamagotchi in Japan?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue is my favorite but your mileage may vary.

Dream Coffret Set
P's Pink and Yellow
730px-P's_coffret_set.jpg

Enlarge image: https://images.wikia.com/tamagotchi/images/5/5a/P%27s_coffret_set.jpg

Feat. Aikatsu Set
P's Pink and White (Angely Sugar)
730px-P's_aikatsu_set.jpg

Enlarge image: https://images.wikia.com/tamagotchi/images/d/dd/P%27s_aikatsu_set.jpg

I like the look of the Coffret pierce but that shell combo it gross, I much prefer the look of the Aikatsu set however I dont think I would get the pierce.

I need to get myself the Berry Sweets pierce or whatever it's called and the Dream Cofflet one when it comes out. I have no money though oops.

I kind of like the shells. I've long since accepted the fact that P's are going to look girly. I just accept them for what they are and am glad there will be more color choices available when I get around to ordering my P's.

The Aikatsu set and pierce release is the 15th this month.

Gotchishinbun Aikatsu set and pierce images:

ps_aikatsuset_1.jpg

pierce_aikatsu_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the look of the background and items on this pierce. If the game is similar to the other balloon popping type games, then that should be fun also. Not too keen on the characters. It'll still be a nice one to add to the collection! :)

The Aikatsu set and pierce release is the 15th this month.

Gotchishinbun Aikatsu set and pierce images:

ps_aikatsuset_1.jpg

pierce_aikatsu_1.jpg
Those human-looking characters are less creative than fan-made characters I can think of and draw in less than a minute. It's obvious BanDai are just making it girly, they're not even attempting to be creative with the characters. They're going to start losing fans fast if they keep on with this. With both BanDai America and Japan not making good Tamas, there's a good chance I and many others will stop liking them.

They're just trying to make stuff that's popular in Japan. I like the look of the shell, just not into their anime characters.

Those human-looking characters are less creative than fan-made characters I can think of and draw in less than a minute. It's obvious BanDai are just making it girly, they're not even attempting to be creative with the characters. They're going to start losing fans fast if they keep on with this. With both BanDai America and Japan not making good Tamas, there's a good chance I and many others will stop liking them.
Guys.. Those characters arent new tamagotchis. They are from something that already exsists. So dont call it a bad move on their part. Its a cross over..Although it does look dumb

^ Nope, it's just Bandai's statement, but you can actually switch pierces - with these limitations:

• If you currently have a "transformed" character (for example, Kira Orihime from the Royal Change), once you remove the pierce and the link "expires", your character will revert back to Kiraritchi.
  • If you are raising a character from a pirce (example "Lovelitchi" from Love-Melo), you can remove the pierce and keep the character, but you are not allowed to use a different pierce while you're using Lovelitchi.
  • If you remove a pierce, the Tamagotchi will check it from time to time. If it detects that it has been removed, it will prompt you to reinsert it or the link will "expire" - means the added items will be gone (purchased items remain), and you're trying to raise a pierce-specific character, it will no longer work and you'll end up with a standard built-in character depending on your care.
EXTRA: They're called "P's", not "P". It's part of the official name. :p
Ichiro,today i get himespetchi and i change her into baby himespetchi. and after i get all puzzle piece.My himespetchi will be record on notebook. and if i unplug the baby change pierce, is she still baby on my notebook or back to normal? quote this ,so i get mention ,Thank you so much.

Anime_himespetchi-small.png

Ichiro,today i get himespetchi and i change her into baby himespetchi. and after i get all puzzle piece.My himespetchi will be record on notebook. and if i unplug the baby change pierce, is she still baby on my notebook or back to normal? quote this ,so i get mention ,Thank you so much.
If you get all four puzzle pieces whist in Baby Himespetchi form, your notebook will record the character as Baby Himespetchi (this is a permanent record that will not be altered if Baby Himespetchi changes back into regular Himespetchi later on). I hope that answers your question. :)

If you get all four puzzle pieces whist in Baby Himespetchi form, your notebook will record the character as Baby Himespetchi (this is a permanent record that will not be altered if Baby Himespetchi changes back into regular Himespetchi later on). I hope that answers your question. :)
Thank you so much Sam,this is solved my problem ;)

Well the Tamagotchi P's Feat. Aikatsu! pierce and set were released in Japan today, and several of us who have made orders on sites such as HLJ have already received our payment requests. :)

Did anybody end up getting theirs from AmiAmi? I know they sold out very quickly there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back