Tamagotchi V5 in USA!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My dad called me from Wal-Mart. He said he got me a Love My Family design. He got it in Farming dale NY. He also said there weren't any. I will post pictures for proof later.

~ChibiMuffins

I got one today in moses lake, washington at wal-mart.I got the ruby red one.
Odd that they're out in Eastern Washington but not in Western Washington. x.x

I might just have my cousin mail me one from Moses Lake then. He's there for school.

My Wal*Mart had them when I checked tonight, and it was all I could do to keep from screaming!!!!! I

din't buy one though, but I hope to get one VERY soon!

Some Walmarts in Louisville had them or are getting them in. I went to one yesterday and they had the new leashes with the clip and one of those tongs said TAMAGOTCHI V5 AST.

W00t, just got my V5 Cookie Dough from Wal-Mart today!! I felt like a little kid again in the toy section trying to decide what to buy, LOL. Anyway, yup, they are available in PA, as far as I know. :p

W00t, just got my V5 Cookie Dough from Wal-Mart today!! I felt like a little kid again in the toy section trying to decide what to buy, LOL. Anyway, yup, they are available in PA, as far as I know. :p
OMG!!!!!!

You got one in Pennsylvania? Which city?!?!

my stores sell tamagotchis, but the last time i checked, they had lots v4.5's and v3'sdo you think they have the v5's now? i checked last week
well i dont know where yoiu live I would wait till febuary march sometime in there

Guess what!I just called the Fletcher parkway Wal-Mart in San Diego and they said there's a whole load of them IN THE STORE!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!:)

I got my V5 today and my dad wouldn't let me see it for like5 mins, he kept it behind his back and I knew it something good and it was V5 Tama Houses design. I got the blended family and they're Childrens right now :] (I know said childrens.) Heh, just comment here ask questions. And yeah.

Any in Florida yet? :huh:

I still don't a V5 yet. I want one, but I'm just going to wait for the Flower Party design to come out. -wants that design badly- ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back