Tamagotchi Warnings

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i saw a fake o this website and the webstie said that the tama was real.!!!!!! like me avy :ph34r: :rolleyes: :) :furawatchi: :( ;) :D :furawatchi:

is the code about getting twins real :p :eek: :D B) :angry: :angry: :angry: :( :(
NO :D COZ I TRYED IT AND IT JUST GONE TO THE NORMAL SCREEN AND I GOT 1 FAKE EVERY TIME I SWICH IT ON IT DIES AND THE GRAPHIKES IS SO CRAP

Just wanna know what are nanos?? I hear them everywhere on this website (well not everywhere :huh: )

look at this!

its a fake because i know what the real package looks like! :)

I think fake tama's only have 2 bottons ;) :wacko: :( :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: Am I rite?

I just got off of ebay and it said FREE :D V3 and it looked real and everything so I dont now why dont you go check it out for yourself. sorry i dont now how you insert the part of that web site :(

I live in the U.S., there aren't any shops yet. And I also prefer the original Japanese anyways. It will keep me fresh on my Japanese for one, and also I seriously think they are better than the U.K. is and MUCH better than the U.S. will be. I love the Japanese culture, people and the country.....but they truely are the greediest people on the face of the earth (besides Americans). The Japanese always have to have things BEFORE any other country does, AND they have to have theirs better if they do distribute to other countries. Notice how Japanese got it MONTHS before any other country? And then....takes their time to get it to the U.K. and especially U.S......even though the U.S. was the biggest importer of the Tamagotchi during the last craze? To back that up.....15 Tamagotchi were sold every minute at the peak of the craze in U.S. and Canada ALONE! That's 150 every 10 mins.....and roughly 900 every hour!
Why did you say that their arnt any shops in Japan? Sorry if i misunderstood you but...

:blink: dam i brought 1 ov those!! there really bad i couldnt set the time either

Wait, so people are selling fake tamagotchies? OMG! Tha is horriable, so like are you trying to keep an eye out to warn people or something like that, all the members on this site should know that people are selling fake tamagotchies in the world. I know what to do! *dialing 911* *"shoot they put me on hold!"* LOL< no but this fake tamagotchi stuff is serious. I was just laughing at my joke! We have really got to do something! Let's go undercover! :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back