Tamagotchi World!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh! said melody and she giggled I like water.. but Ice would be nice too I hope I get the part!

Melody skipped into performing arts. there was a stage and people auditioning 100 tama faces turned to melody and their jaw's dropped

melody smiled waved and skipped into the auditioning room.

"Yes, they are both the main roles! I think water would suit you! A beatifull princess who has powers like the beatifull queen!" Meme giggled.

Last edited by a moderator:
(If you read my post you would know that my charecter evolves into dazzilitchi in my next post and that she is very snooty)

Melody opened her bag and took out her girls dream star she had had it for weeks and she still hadn't evolved suddenly with a blinding flash she evolved into Dazzilitchi!!! Melody lokked into a mirror and smiled
Sorry....you expect me to read all 100 of these post....so ill change my character :rolleyes:

(If you read my post you would know that my charecter evolves into dazzilitchi in my next post and that she is very snooty)

Melody opened her bag and took out her girls dream star she had had it for weeks and she still hadn't evolved suddenly with a blinding flash she evolved into Dazzilitchi!!! Melody lokked into a mirror and smiled
Sorry....you expect me to read all 100 of these post....so ill change my character :rolleyes:

Kelly nodded. "You would suit being the Water Princess. I'm the Water Queen which is pretty important, but both princesses are important too! You'd do great in any role!"

"I agree with Kelly" Meme announced as Melody skipped off. "We should follow her,Kelly. Let's grab our costumes and practice till' the big day!"

( No just my charecter form) ( sorry about that) (when I saw your post I was like OMG she stole my charecter and I got really angry) (again sorry )

Melody walked out on to the stage good luck she whispered to Kelly and Meme. Melody sang and danced she tried to look glamorous and beautiful ( and succeeded)

she chose to audition for the water princess. she sat in the waiting room next to Kelly and Meme waiting for the judge to chose the parts

Meme read her lines "Oh no, I hope the Water Queen dosen't destroy my palace, and take my ice queen tiara!" She used full expression in her voice.

Kelly continued practising her lines too, starting near the beginning. "What? An ice palace? This can't be happening! Do you know what ice is? IT'S FROZEN WATER! They will freeze the Water Kingdom if we don't stop it!"

(Im going join, but when i joined i wanted to make a rp something like this. But then i saw this.)

Name:Octavio

Character: Kuromametchi

Personality: Octavio is a funny, nice, prankster who loves ice cream and jokes. when he tries to hard on his jokes though, he goofs them up. He has no friends, and was bullied at his old school.

Likes/Dislikes: Likes ice cream, pizza, pranks, jokes, soda Dislikes nothing but veggies

Other: Umm...cheese?

Octavio sits against a wall listening to his tamapod at school.

Melody interrupted them both Please! she practised why can't we make peace between our lands? Lets live in harmony she said beside's I fancy the Ice prince! Melody wondered who the Ice prince was it was... DREAMITCHI! Now I really do fancy the Ice prince giggled melody

"Oh, no! No way princess!This will cause even more fights!" Meme giggled. Then it was time to do the real show. The director called us. "Come on!" called Meme to both of them!

Melody stood high in a tower on stage the tower of water in the oppisite one stood dream ( dreamitchi) Dream was in the tower of ice below them in the garden stood the queens arguing. Melody sang to Dreamirchi and he replied they promised they would love eachother forevermore

Melody sat in her tower combing her hair with her special brush whilest Dreamitchi ploted a plan to snatch Dazzilitchi away from the kingdom so they could travel the world as lover's forever...

SURE! I live in central music city my mum will be sooo happy when she finds out I evolved Dazilitchi's always get more votes in concerts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back