Tamagotchi World!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
(Ok fine)

After they finished their factor trees, Gene and Choco headed to the the special PE class they went to instead of Performing Arts, since neither of them were into Performing Arts since they were boys and boys really weren't the acting or singing types.

The play was called "The hidden palace" and Meme at least wanted to get a 'good' part. She wanted to be the ice girl, who could freeze anything anytime. She waited till it was time for the Audition. Then she changed into her ice costume, which was an ice-looking long top and ice-looking leggings. They looked exactly like real ice! It had straps all over it with a belt for her waist with an ice gem. It had 2 bracelets with 2 ice gems for each hand. After putting on the outfit, she put on her ice bow. She was waiting eager for her auditions. She kept practicing her lines. "It was me who created that hidden ice palace!" Meme said practicing "Only I have the key!" After she practiced, she asked Kelly "What part are you auditioning for?"

Meanwhile, Bob followed Gene and Choco to the Extreme P.E Session which had experienced trainers. Bob chose Football for the session even though there were Athletics and other things. He smiled at the experienced football trainer.`"Lets startchi!" shouted Bob and kicked the football to Gozarutchi. "That way that way, no no no, wait! , ova heretchi!" shouted Bob.

Bob got the ball back and kicked it to Mimitchi and Mimitchi shot it in the Net! "Good shot Mimitchi!" Bob smiled.

After detention, Holly went to gym. They played kickball, and Holly let everyone cut her in line. She didn't want to be hit in the face with the kickball. Holly also didn't really want to kick at all, because she wasn't very athletic, and it would be so embarrassing if she kicked it and someone caught it- she would be out, and the other team would get a point. The class was almost over, but then the coach said "How about you, Holly come up and kick the ball?" Holly gingerly walked up to the front, feeling dozens of eyes fixed on her. She looked up at the scoreboard, and saw the game was tied. If she didn't make this, they wouldn't win, and everyone would hate her. Lovitchi pitched the ball to Holly, and with all of her might, she kicked it. The ball soared out across the gym in mid-air, and everyone started at it. Suddenly, Kuromametchi ran after it, and everyone else did. Aware what was happening, Holly broke into a run. It was still in the air, but falling, and Holly reached first base, then second base. When the ball finally hit the ground, Sebritchi grabbed it, and tossed it to Dreamtchi who was closest to Holly. She reached third base, and was heading to home base, Dreamtchi threw the ball, and just after Holly had skidded to a halt and made it there, the ball hit her hard in the head. The scoreboard turned from 42 to 43. Everyone on Holly's team began hugging her and cheering. "Go, Holly! Go Holly!" they rooted, as the other team stood there in awe.

-Tinky-

(um tinky no offense but your character is sort of becoming a mary sue.. If she isn't athletic, how can she kick a homerun?)

Gene and Choco were at the special PE class, and they were in the weight room lifting weights. Gene was doing bench press, while Choco stood as his spotter.

Kelly replied to Meme, "I'm auditioning for the Queen of the Water Kingdom, who doesn't appreciate the idea of the ice palace, because she fears the Water Kingdom will be frozen. I know she's the villian of the play, but someone has to play her. It's a pretty important part, really, lots of lines, holds the play together" She went to get changed into her Water Queen outfit, a shimmery aqua dress with dimante spaghetti straps complete with an aqua clip which looked like two water droplets and a dimante studded tiara to show queenship. She practiced her lines. "The Ice Palace must be destroyed! Find out who created it and send them to the dungeon!" Then she said to Meme, "I'm sure you'll do great!"

Last edited by a moderator:
(It was just adrenaline)

Holly was so happy, she accidentally knocked into Kelly on her way to her next class. "Oh sorry, Whoa!" Holly looked up at Kelly's dress. "Kelly, you look awesome!" She looked at the script next to Kelly. "Auditioning for the new play? I hope you do great!"

(Wait, Kelly was in her Performing Arts class with Meme, if Holly was walking from P.E. to her next class, how could she bump into Kelly?)

(Tinky you need to work on Rping a bit, your character needs to be a bit less sueish and you need to read the RP from now on please, because Kelly was in performing arts so your character cant bump into Kelly. I might have to kick you out if you keep it up ): )

(If you wanna bump into Kelly, your next class should be Performing Arts)

"Thanks" replied Meme "You'll do even better!" Then suddenly,Meme forgot her Ice Cape! She went to her bags as quick as she could and got her cape and put it on, then went back to the stage. "I must go somewhere else, but i have to hide this palace!The Queen will find me!" Meme giggled. She pretended to hide herself in the cape, slowly. When it was time for her audition, she lined up on the stage. She was 4th, and hoped she would get the Audition. After the others, it was her turn. Using her best expression, she shouted "Oh No, she will attack me!" She put her hand on her Gem. "Magic gem, magic gem, hide this palace straight away!". A few minuites passed, and Meme got the part! Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! She did it! "Yay!" She smiled and kept practicing halfway of the stage. She needed to be good at athletics for her part, so she went to athletics. She jumped the highest in the girls long jump, and she won the javeline race. A few races she came second in, and in 2 she came 3rd "At least i didn't come last in any!" Meme explained.

Meanwhile Bob was still playing football. He enjoyed it a lot!

(If ur in America, i mean Soccer)

('K then)

Kelly was excited to hear that Meme got the part. Then came her turn. She had memorised her lines, and performed them with confidence. She got the part, as usual! She continued to practise her lines as she walked off. She decided to practise her gestures and movement as well. All good actors need to make their part look convincing, and this is something Kelly lives by!

I dunno if it's too late to make a character, but I'll be a new student

Name:Christina

Age(Baby, Toddler, Teen, Adult):16 in human years

Character:Kunoitchi

Personality:Christina is the exact opposite of what you would expect from a ninja. She is loud, and her ninja star throwing skills fail. She is good with a sword, though. She is very outgoing, and humorous. Sometimes she takes it to the point where others think she is a lunatic. Christina is dumb at times, and just can't stop talking! She freaks out easily, and will often procrastinate schoolwork. Surprisingly, she keeps secrets and is a good listener.

Dislikes:Homework, running, math and the color pink.

Other:She is easily bribed by her favorite type of candy, chocolate.

Meme started packing her bags and was getting ready to go home. "La la la la la, la!" she sang as she was walking out of the school. Then she noticed her mum wasnt there. She looked everywhere! "Where are you?" she shouted, she didn't look happy. Then she saw violetchi's mother standing in front of her. Violetchi's mother said "Hello Meme, your Mother has gone out for a meeting, you will be staying in my house for some time tonight. Is that ok?"

Then Meme tried to grin, she grinned a bit, but didnt answer her question. Great Meme thought. "Is that ok?" Violetchi's mother repeated

"Oh oh yes, Hehehehe-of course!" Meme screamed "Fantastic! Great! I can wait! I mean........I can't wait!"

Violetchi Grabbed Meme's hand and started talking to her. "You should sooo check out my garden! It has the most rarest flowers in the whole Land!"

"Great" Meme called

"I've also got some fruit cakes, and some flower power drinks! So tasty right?"

"Uhhhh yea! Right."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back