Tamagotchi World!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
(I'm sorry, I was just offline last night, but Kelly didn't disappear, she just stormed off, and since Meme followed her, it should be just that, let's just say Kelly was just being silent for a while)

Kelly looked up, hearing Meme ask if she was alright. She didn't say anything for a while, then she told her the whole thing. She told her about how teachers always compare her to Nellie and expect her to do things like Nellie just because Nellie is her sister. Then she said, "Can't they just accept that I'm not Nellie? I'm Kelly, and I do the things that I like and I am good at. They should just get it through their heads that I, Kelly, am good at performing, Nellie is good at schoolwork, and that's that"

Last edited by a moderator:
Gene saw Meme and Kelly run off, so he followed the two. Choco followed Gene, since they were BFFS.

Kelly saw Gene and Choco, and thought, Great, more followers. She didn't feel like explaining the whole thing again, so she just stayed silent, having already explained to Meme.

Meme whispered to Kelly "You're right,everyone is good at different things, the teacher didn't mean that....probably just said it in rage" then she turned to Gene and Choco "Can you guys please go to Kuchipatchi?,he is all alone!" Meme explained pointing at Kuchipatchi "I'll be there in a moment i promise!" She hoped they would go for a few minutes, she didn't want Kelly getting more upset. Meanwhile, Meme saw The teacher shouting "We just need to look at these patches of flowers, and then its Lunch" Meme talked to Kelly again "Ignore her saying about Nellie, Nellie is always mean to me! Once she blamed a problem on me and I got in trouble!"

When Meme said Nellie got her in trouble, Kelly was astounded! If she knew anything about her sister, besides being good at schoolwork, it's that Nellie is too nice to do such a thing! She said "Are you sure it was Nellie? After all, me and Nellie can't be the only Ringotchis, can we?" Then she went on to add that Nellie is way too nice and too much of a goody two shoes to get people in trouble like that!

"Oh yeah?" shouted Meme "She might look like a goody two shoes on the outside, but shes a meanie in the inside, she hides it so much that even YOU can't notice!" Meme kept explaining about how she was also mean to her friend Kuchipatchi saying he ate a lot. "I feel sorry for Kuchipatchi, don't you?" Noticing that Kelly didn't know this either, Meme thinks that Nellie is even more mean. "I remember when she used to be Nice, you know when she first came into our school?When we were young?Then!" explained Meme "I'm sure it was Nellie who got me in to trouble! The one with a little pink striped bow in her hair?Thats her, right?"..........."Right?"

Gene and Choco were busy talking to Kutchipatchi (Someone shud play him!), and cheering him up. He was sad since Makiko had called him a fatty and Kutchipatchi liked Makiko secretly. After they cheered him up, they were about to head back to the rest of the class... When they found the rest of the class had already gotten on the bus. "Uh-oh. We're stuck in Flower Hills now!" Choco tried to sound scared and sad as he said that, but it was rather obvious he was actually happy. Gene groaned. "Great. We're gonna get detention now... Well, let's go tell Meme and Kelly." Gene and Choco walked over to Meme and Kelly. "Hey. Sorry to interrupt you guys, but the bus left without us. So.."

Last edited:
Kelly went through her memory, and she remembered who the Ringotchi was that was so mean. "I don't think that was Nellie. But, it could have been that exchange student, Yvette! She was pretty mean! She probably tricked you into thinking she was Nellie. She did that to me, by pretending to be nice, then she graffitied all over the girls' room walls, and she blamed it on me, so I had to scrub it off the walls, and she stood there laughing. I saw she wasn't Nellie, when the REAL Nellie came in and she saw me scrubbing down the walls and asked about it. I said it wasn't me, pointed to Yvette and said it was her because I saw her do it, but she blamed me. She didn't notice because she was too busy laughing at me" She knew Nellie had never worn a pink striped bow in her life, but Yvette wore one every day. "She took out the bow that day as part of the trick. Plus, though she was meant to be an exchange student, she's still here, been here forever!"

"Aaaa....." said Meme "This is the chance to investigate" She asked what class and what age she was and got a notebook ready. "This information is for asking the teacher how old Yvette is, but im gonna pretend that i think she is Nellie, i will say Hi Nellie, just askin' how old are you?" Meme giggled. When she heard Gene and Choco saying that the bus left, she was shocked and panicked. "Oh no, oh no, oh no......." She ran around the hills and kept saying "Oh no" until she saw Kuchipatchi sitting alone. She walked to Kuchipatchi and sat next to him. "Whats wrong Kuchipatchi?" asked Meme. "Im Hungrytchi" whispered Kuchipatchi, "And we wont get any foodtchi, thats badtchi" He tried chewing on a flower then Meme stopped him. "The bus will come back for us soon" said Meme, and started panicking again saying "What to do?What to do?What to dooooooo!"

"That's a great plan" Kelly replied, "Remember, Nellie and I are 16, but Yvette is 17. Besides, Nellie is at that boarding school for smart tamas. But Yvette doesn't know that. She just thinks Nellie was skipped ahead a few years" When she heard the bus left without them, she said "Oh no, this is all my fault! If I hadn't gotten mad at the teacher and stormed off, you wouldn't have followed me and we'd have been able to catch the bus back to school! I'm going to miss the performing arts lessons, and that's my favourite!"

"Yep, oh its not because of you, you didnt know that it will leave without us" said Meme "I heard Miss sayin' Performing arts are this afternoon,at least some good news? Well for you anyway" Meme walked off and sat under her favourite tree, the curly tree.She thought I tried to say to Kelly that we'll be back at school in the afternoon, but what if we're not? She got her notebook out again to work out some plans and drawed some arrows. She looked back and saw a phone station. Ding! Looks like she had an idea. "Aha" said Meme. "We can call them!" She pointed at the phone booth. Then she took out a scrunched piece of paper from her pocket which had the school's number on. She showed it to Choco, Kuchipatchi,Kelly and Gene. Then ran off and called them, but they weren't answering. "Please answer, please please please!" She whispered.

Hopeful, Choco put his ear close to the phone, but was disappointed to hear a voice that definitely didn't sound like the office secretary say, "Hello? Tamatown Pizza Delive-" He didn't hear the rest, since he jerked his ear away. "Great. I saw that coming, since I knew that wasn't the school's number..." He had sort of figured that would be the case, since there was no way Meme or any normal tama for that matter would convenientlybe carrying around the schools numer in her pocket.

Gene sighed. "Oh no, now I'm gonna be behind in classes. This stinks." He groaned.

Last edited:
Just then, Kelly had an idea. "I can ring Nellie at her school's number to get our school's number" she said, "I have the number right here and she has the school's number for when she was still here! she said it was for in case she missed out on work, so she could catch up" So she took her place in the phone booth and called the number Nellie had given her before she left. She waited for an answer. When she got through, she said "Hello, I'm looking to speak to a student, Nellie? It's her sister Kelly" As soon as she was put onto Nellie, she said "Nellie, it's Kelly. Me and a group of others were with our class at a flower lesson, and the bus left without us. We found a phone booth and tried to ring the school to let them know, but it was a wrong number. Can you please give me the correct number?" There was a pause as Nellie gave her the number. "Thanks, sis" Kelly replied "Bye" then she hung up. She told the others the number Nellie had given her as the school's number. "This has to be the school's number!" she said, "Like I said, Nellie loves school so much, she didn't want to miss any work, so she kept the number"

"Oops" Meme whispered and put the paper back in her pocket. "Yes, whats the number?" Meme was ready at the phone booth with her fingers ready to press the buttons and the phone in her hand. "I knew Nellie was nice, now tell whats the number?Gene, you won't be behind,ok maybe. By the way, i think they are doing maths now, which Gene i think you love,not to upset you. Yay we are missing the Paper B of Maths Assesment 4!" Meme giggled and jumped in the air (but secretly she liked the Paper B's of all assesments)

Can I still join?

Name: Holly

Character: Violetchi

Personality: Holly is very shy towards new people, but is comfortable around her friends. She is easygoing, but can sometimes let people walk all over her. Holly is fairly nice, but if you get her really angry you’ll see her mean side. She can sometimes become really nervous when she’s the center of attention.

Likes/dislikes: Holly likes school pretty well, but hates having to wake up so early. She loves hanging out with her friends, and going to the mall, movies, ect. with them. When she just wants to take a break, she will tend to her beautiful garden in her backyard. Her favorite food is spaghetti, and her least favorite is mushrooms.

Other: nothing

(OMG of course its still ok for u to join!!)

Gene frowned. "oh well. As long as I don't miss science I'll be ok." He took a sip of water from a water canteen he had been carrying, and then he sighed. "Um, guys. But even if we call the school, what will that do? It's not like they can turn the bus back. Gas costs a lot. And they can't send anyone to get us, either..."

Kelly said, "I already told you guys the number. But, I don't know what they can do either. They will only know where we are, they probably won't do anything because they can't. We may have to find our own way back"

"But I want to do Maths Assesment 4!" Meme cried out, "Ummm just forget what i said" She backed away. "Course the bus can come back!" Screamed Meme "Its a Matter of FIVE of us!" She typed the number and phoned the school. This is Tamagotchi School, What would you like?

"Well um, our class came to flower hills for a lesson and um the teacher kinda left 5 of us here"

"Oh Meme, i'm truly sorry for the inconvienience!" Shouted The Lady on the phone. "We'll get a nice posh double decker V.I.P bus to come to flower hills and pick you up, Lunch included!"

"Great,Miss and thank you!" Meme grinned.

"Guys guess what?" She said "A big VIP double decker bus is coming to pick us up!Lunch included,yipee!"

Meme kept talking and talking "It has Leather comfy seats, and tables! Like a movie theatre! And curtains and..and everything!With Music Speakers So u can hear the music well!"

She seemed to hear like a driving noise.

Meanwhile, Holly was planting flowers on the Flower field. Finally planting her 50th seed, she got up and decided to hurry on the bus before it left. But when she got up, the bus wasn't there. She looked around; no bus was in sight. "They must have left without me!!" Holly cried, and started panicking. Then, she thought she saw some other students near a phone booth. One of them, Holly thought she was Meme, was bouncing up and down and looked very happy. Holly ran over to them. "Hey, um, " Holly started to say. What should she tell them? Ask if they were students from her school? Tell them she was Holly and say the bus left without her? They were all staring at her. They all looked a few years younger than her, but she was in the same grade as hers. Holly had failed for several years and got held back, so she was in the same grade as tamagotchis that were around 16 and 17. Finally, she managed to mumble, "Er, the bus kinda left without me."

-Tinky-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back