Tamagotchi World!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Meme stared at the figure. "Hi,who are you?" she asked "Your in the same school?Huh?I never saw you before! Are you waiting for a different bus?". She thought Holly looked a bit sad, show she grinned and said "Are you the bus driver? Uhhh maybe not. Don't worry, come in our bus!" Then Meme and the gang went on playing. Then she decided to go up the big hill to check if there was a bus. It took ages to walk up the hill and finally she saw a BUS! "Guys Look! The double decker bus like i told you!"

(Im gonna play Kuchipatchi)

Name: Bob

Character:Kuchipatchi

Personality: Bob is not shy at all! He's a bit mischievous sometimes and might be tempted to do something, but he is still a kind friend!He cares for people if something happens, and he is very funny. Sometimes he might laugh when a joke is not ment to be a joke, but thats cuz he wants to get popular.

Likes/dislikes: Bob just loves food!He likes baking lessons at school especially the eating part. He hates maths, and dosen't like memory games. But he loves going to parties.

Other: --

Name: Lilly

character: ichigotchi

Personality: Lilly is very cheerful, and talks a bit too much. She makes friends very easily, but can be pushy if she doesn't get her way.

Likes/dislikes: Lilly likes just about everything, but cabbage, which grosses her out

Other: she has a big brother, whom she looks up to named Steven

Last edited by a moderator:
Holly stumbled, trying to reply to Meme. "Well, I think I saw you guys at my school before, so I guess I'm on the same bus as you. The bus left, right?" Meme and the gang seemed pretty nice, so Holly got a little more comfortable. Finally, Meme announced there was a double-decker bus coming, and they all scrambled up the hill to see it. It certainly was a double-decker bus; it was painted gold, but looked a little scratched up, and it's wheels seemed to not have enough gas in them. It looked like the bus was limping, leaning on the left side like it was going to fall over, and then switching to the right. By the looks on everyone's(except Meme's) faces, they weren't too impressed. Still, they got on, and the bus drove off. Holly sat next to Bob, seeing kuchipatchis were usually friendly, and decided to make conversation. "So, how old are you?"

-Tinky-

(Um guys no controlling other peoples characters you can't say "Everybody" or "Everyone" because then you are controlling other peoples characters and this isn't a team story so you can't do that. Only control your own character plz or I might have to kick you people out which would be sad ): )

Gene and Choco were sitting on the bus, although Gene looked suspicious. "The school can't send us a limo, that costs too much. And they can't send us a double decker bus like this... Which means.." Gene looked up, and said loudly enough so only his friends could hear, "Guys! We need to get off. We have to pay to ride this bus! And none of us have money! We're gonna get in trouble!"

(Um guys no controlling other peoples characters you can't say "Everybody" or "Everyone" because then you are controlling other peoples characters and this isn't a team story so you can't do that. Only control your own character plz or I might have to kick you people out which would be sad ): )
Thats what i was gonna say!

Its only me who should say about the look on my face, not to be mean, but what if i changed my face expression?

Meme was losing her confidence when she sat on the bus and she thought the bus was a bit too posh. When she heard Gene, she decided to ask the bus driver. "Um exuse me" Meme tapped the driver "Are you the school driver?"

The bus driver replied "Oh no darlin' we are goin' to ur school and you pay me money, can't just ride for free can ya!" He laughed.

Then she looked at the back window and saw a bus which had the schools name on. "Uhhh right er he he he" Meme pretended she was hopping into a seat when she whispered to Gene "Pssst, the bus is over there, tell everyone to run out of the door as fast as they possibly can!"

Meanwhile Bob said "Im 16tchi!" then he heard Gene pass the message on and he said to Holly. "The bus is that one!We have to run out of the door as quick as we can!"

When Meme had said the school was sending a posh double decker bus, Kelly knew it was too good to be true. She was definitely on board with the run off the bus when it stops plan, because she had no money on her either. She had bought her mocha that morning, but that was all she'd brought enough for. She sighed. "If I'd known this was going to happen, I would have skipped my daily mocha and I would have been able to pay for all of us" But of course, she hadn't known that any of this would happen.

As soon as the bus rolled to a complete stop, Gene and Choco both bolted out the nearest exit doors of the bus. Choco yelled out to everybody left on the bus, "Everybody! Hurry! Before the bus has to keep going!" Gene simply stood quietly next to Choco, looking angry. He was angry because Meme had been stupid and had forced them all onto a bus, not using her common sense to figure out the bus wasn't sent by the school.

Kelly darted off the bus when it stopped, glad to be at school before performing arts, the only class she actually cared about, one of the only classes she couldn't get compared to Nellie. The other being P.E. because both girls suck at it.

Puff! Meme hated P.E. So guess what? After a few minuites of P.E, the teacher called Meme and her friends in to do the Maths Assesment that they missed! "Yay, at least we don't need to do P.E!" While they were doing the maths test Meme whispered "We finally got here!"

Holly was about to say something else to Bob, but she had to get off since the bus was the wrong one. "Well, I'll talk to you later, Bob," she said, panting when they got out of the bus. Her next class was English, which was her favorite class, because she loved to write. She worked on her writing essay, which was to persuade a buyer to buy a product she made up. Mrs. Flower commented on how descriptive her work was, and let her present it to the whole class. This made Holly very happy, and therefore, it was her favorite class of the day.

-Tinky-

Meme was working really hard on her test. She wanted to get an A+ and she didn't want to cheat either. So she just kept concentrating, maybe writing the calculations and checking them like FIVE times (thats what i do in tests,lol) She thought its the only way to get most answers correct.

Gene finished his test in about 5 minutes, and got to go out for PE. He was still very mad at Meme, and was going to give her the silent treatment for the next few days. He knew that the office would call them over soon, and likely they would be in trouble since there had been a video camera in the bus, so the police would likely come after them for having ridden a bus without paying. Sure enough, he heard his name and everybody elses called over the intercom. Sad, Gene headed to the office, where a cop was waiting.

Choco headed to the office too, glad to be out of a test. But he knew why he was being called.

As for Lisbeth, she had gone back on the bus with all the other students, and she was now busy in PE with the other tamas.

Meme was still finishing her test. Checking each of her answers and correcting them. Meanwhile, Bob was finished and all he did on his test was that he drawed himself eating a burger. He got his whistle and football shoes and ran into the office with a cop waiting. "Uh oh, Meme has got us into troubletchi!". He stood next to Gene and Choco, sighing sadly. He had many bad thoughts in his head. He whispered to Gene "What if we go into prison? That'll be all because of Meme!". Meme was still finishing her test, while working out and she still had a page left. She looked around her "Hmmm, everyone might of went away, but i'm not going to rush!" she announced hoping the teacher would not hear but she did. "I agree!" said the teacher (By the way, can we name the teacher Miss Perfect?) "You have all the time you want Meme!No rush!" Meme smiled and finished slowly. Bob was trying to walk slowly and open the door. Finally,Meme was finished. She put on her trainers and shouted "Bye Miss!" She skipped happily thinking, i tried my best in the test! When she got to the entrance, she didn't even notice the cop! She literally just skipped outside like the cop was invisible. The cop put a doubtfull look on his face.

(Sure, call the teacher Ms. Perfect)

Gene whispered back, "Then I'm going to be really mad at Meme! When she comes, give her the silent treatment and just glare. That's what I'm doing." When Meme came in, Gene glared at her, mad at how happy she looked. He began to walk up to her so he could punch her, but Choco held him back. The cop looked at them all, and said, "I understand you guys boarded a bus without paying. That's an illegal thing to do, and we have alerted your families. Your families will have to pay the 800 gotchi fine."

(Thanks)

Meme was frightened. 800 gotchi points?It can't be! She went to the cop and she explained everything. "So i thought this bus was ours and and......thats why we didn't pay!" Meme gulped and cleared her throat. Meanwhile Bob was just silently looking at her like Gene told him. When Meme cleared her throat she announced "How can the school be so careless? They didnt even know they left us! Don't you think its unsafe? When i was at primary school they always used to count the class before leaving!But they didnt even count the class this time. Uhhh, so don't you think its a bit careless?I mean very careless!"

The cop listened and replied "Hmmmm good point!" Meme smiled. The cop said again "I agree about the safety issues in this school, i suppose i should talk to your teacher,who is she again?"

"Ms.Perfect Sir! Sorry for going in the wrong bus sir, trust me i didn't know!"

"Listen, I shall get this problem sorted out by speaking to your teacher and the staff in your grade, I shall also talk to the Head!"

"Ye ye yes Sir!" The cop walked away and Meme fell onto a sofa and looked at the floor. "Sorry Bob, sorry Choco,Sorry Gene! I think i need to say sorry to Kelly too!"

"Its o..............." Bob stammered then he went quite again. "Bob,Choco, Gene?" Meme shouted "Gene?"

"Gene?Come on your my best friend!Bob you too!Choco plz talk!"

Holly was also called down to the office. Mom is going to be so mad at me, she thought. She imagined the look on her mother's face when the cops would be at her front door. She was also mad a Meme for getting her in this situation. Holly glared at Meme coldly. Ms. Prefect suddenly appeared in the room, talking to the cop. "I'm very sorry, sir, we were sure they boarded the bus, I am terribly sorry," she said, clearly stressed out by how she kept curling her finger around her hair anxiously. "We didn't mean for it to happen." Finally, with his chin on his fist, the cop said, "I'm sorry but we must give you a fine. It was very irresponsible to leave such a large group of kids in the middle of nowhere. For their parents, they will not be fined, because their children were under the teacher's responsibility at the moment," said the cop, looking at Ms. Perfect with his piercing black eyes. Relief spread over Holly like wildfire, knowing she would not get in trouble. "But," the cop said, as he saw the relief on Holly's face, "The parents will be notified about the indecent, and the students did do something against the law, so they will be getting detentions." Holly dropped her mouth, and almost said that wasn't fair, but shut it because she didn't want to get in a fight with a cop, and receive even more detentions. She was sent back to her class, but the bell rang, so she was in math. It was probably her second or third favorite subject. They made factor trees, and cut them out, and pasted them onto paper Christmas trees. It would have been really great, but all the fun was sucked out of it since Holly could not stop thinking about her punishment.

-Tinky-

Kelly had rushed through the test because she absolutely hated Math, being one of MANY classes which she wasn't good at, and one of MANY which Nellie was good at. After the thing with the police, when Meme explained it, and said sorry, Kelly whispered "It's okay, you weren't to know" She didn't want a detention, but she thought to herself, At least I'm not Nellie, knowing that Nellie had never had a detention and wouldn't have wanted one either, she would have wanted it much less than anyone. Kelly was just glad that her next class was Performing Arts, definitely her favourite!

Choco shrugged, and whispered to Gene, "It's your decision. I don't really care either way. Still kinda mad though." Gene sighed, and finally said to Meme, "Fine. I forgive you. But please use common sense." Both of them were relieved the fines their parents would've had to pay had been droped, since if it was still there, things would be bad. Choco went back to his next class, which was a special PE class for more athletic people. He took that instead of performing arts. Gene, on the other hand, simply left the office, wordlessly, still a little mad at Meme. He went to math, and did his factor tree.

"Yay!" shouted Meme,and went to take performing arts.She opened her tray and took the script she practiced and when downstairs to go to the stage. Meme couldn't wait to find out what her part was! "I'm sure you will get the main part Kelly!" said Meme. "You love performing arts, you're amazing at it!"

(By the way whats the play called, can it be called something like The New Gotchi Queen?)

Then she went to make her factor tree, her favourite! She made a christmas factor tree and put the numbers in the baubles,hoping it would be on display. Suddenly the cop came into the classroom. " How is detention going students?" asked the cop.

"Nice sir, look at mine sir!" replied Meme. The cop looked at Meme's work "That will make a good picture for our police station!" said the cop. Then he went to Bob's work. "Whats that Bob?" said the cop with a low voice. "It's a burger Sir, i put the numbers inside the burger sirtchi!"

"Uhhhhh very tasty!"

When Meme finished she skipped back to performing arts. "Sorry i had to do my factor tree Ms.Perfect!"

(Can the teacher be Grippatchi?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back