Tamalovers log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamalover134

Reaction score
Hi again. I am starting back up a log/ I am currently running Danny my Togetchi.He works at the chemistry place,and he loves it! He is on first generation and is 5 years old. I hope the matchmaker comes tomorrow.

His skill points are 39 intelligent,36 star,and 43 flower. Here are some pics of him.

010.jpg
009.jpg
008.jpg
007-1.jpg
005.jpg
006-1.jpg

Hi Everybody. Well two days ago I went to Red Lobster YUMMY!!!!!!! But I forgot about poor Danny AND HE DIED>I was soooooooooooo upset. Well it took my a day to get over it LOL. I finally started a new one named Maria. She was very needy but I could not get pictures. Then she evolved into a toddler and she went so PR K. I still could not get pictures. Now its today and I could get pictures. I bought her some roller blades that were on sale,but you have to be and adult to use them BUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We both had fun picking teachers.

007-2.jpg

006-2.jpg

008-1.jpg

005-1.jpg

004-3.jpg

Bye till tomorrow.

HI everybody. Sorry for the delay. Well after I did my log I read LOL. Then I heard a beeping. When I looked on the screen I saw mascechi! Well I was sooooooooOOOOOOOO! Bummed :angry: . I ALWAYS get masketchi. But after a game of flag she got kinda cute. Well I was so mad too because I Always get universe characters on a v4 I don't know why. She now got to use her rollerblades. After some seconds she fell! Awww poor meg. I call her Med in short. O finally brought her to school. In lunch I cheeked on her. We bought her a lion doll and she had a fun time playing with it. And I AM SOO PUMPED. TOMORROW IS FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. In reading we get a 45 minuted reading session. We get to sit all around the room and bring chips. n lunch too I feed her some chicken. She enjoyed it. So then in the bus I cheeked on her. She had one pooped! I cleaned up that and she played with a friend. She thought her was cute! I see a boyfriend :rolleyes: LOL,but he was a teen. She is going to wait till he was an adult to marry. Well she played some games with him and he gave her some cheese cake. When I got home I played with her. I have no HW because RESOURCE! YAAAAAY. :marumimitchi:

Plus in the bus she got a chest. Inside she saw a GUITAR. :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: Here are some pics

005-3.jpg

004-5.jpg

003-5.jpg

002-6.jpg

Se ya tomorrow :babytchi: :babytchi: :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi:

Hi everybody.Well I GOT A V2. YAY!!!!!. When I got home I riped the batterey out of my v4. Tomorrow I am getting a battery for it. I reset it and It was a ................................................

GIRL

I am happy. Well I feed it sooo much and then I played jump. My sister has a boy toddler so they can MARRY. She is soooo cute. Not much happens. Then after an hour she evolve into a Muruchi. She is cute too

Here are some pics

011.jpg

She is soo cute, Her name is Daisy

010-1.jpg

SHE CAN DOOOO IT!!!!!!!!!!

009-2.jpg

She lost :( :(

008-3.jpg

YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

007-3.jpg

AMAZING

She you tomorrow

UPDATE.

Well my v2 evolved . SHe is bigger and fatter!!!! LOL. Well she bought a ball at the store. She is getting lonely with only one friend

I am seeing Arthur Christmas today! She wants to see it too.

Christmas is COMING. So I will get some new tamagotchies. If I get a color for Christmas I WILL add it to my log. Its almost time to go to Arthur Christmas. When I get back THERE WILL be pictures. She will evolve at probably 4:00,because thats when I got her. Daisy is trying to save up for an MP3 player at the shop. My sister and I are trying to get ours to marry.

I am thinking of getting batteries for my v4 and v6. I hope so.

Daisy-Hi

Me- Hello

Daisy- I wanna friend to talk to

Me- I know I am getting batteries today

Daisy-YAAAAA

Me- I know lets play with the ball you got

Daisy-Okay

006-5.jpg

Daisy. SHE IS ADORABLE!

007-4.jpg

Her and her friend playing a game. She lost

005-6.jpg

The MP3 player she wants

004-7.jpg

YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 hours later

SHE EVOLVED. Into UFOchi, I LOVE HER. SHe is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute. We played the new game Headings. It is kinda fun,but it is kinda hard. I bought her a pizza and a burger. oh and can you pm me telling me if UFOchi is a bad care. I hope not LOL

009-3.jpg

She is SOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE

008-4.jpg

Pink-Me Orange-Daisy

Hi I EVOLVED

I know you are so cute

:ichigotchi: :ichigotchi:

Can I play with my friend

Okay AND I will get batteries tomorrow

YAY

Bye everybody :ichigotchi: :puroperatchi:

HI everybody. I started up my v6! I put the date and time in and then an egg appeared. It wobbled and then out came a girl!. She was so cute and I named her Amanda. We played some games and had so much fun. I looked at the shop and she didn't want anything. She lovers the jumping game. She evolved,but I got no pics. She evolved into the star :hitodetchi: :hitodetchi: :ichigotchi: . We are waiting for an invitation to PRE K .

003-8.jpg

She is playing a game!

002-9.jpg

I named her!

001-13.jpg

A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

On my v2 nothing really happened. I took her to school. In lunch I picked up her poop and played a game with her. She was hungry,so I feed her some cereal. Tomorrow at school we are having a Turkey Trout, For 2 periods we walk. I can play with my tama while we are walking. So on 6 period I bought her some pizza. She at it all up. On the bus she connected to her friend. They played fill a balloon and she lost! When I got home I played lots of games with her. I hope they have turkey at the shop for Thanksgiving. Here are some pics of her.

006-6.jpg

She is sooo cute.

004-8.jpg

She loves her ball

005-7.jpg

There they are

Bye :ichigotchi: :kuribotchi: :ichigotchi: :kuribotchi: :hitodetchi: :hitodetchi:

Hi everybody. Well I took the battery outta my v6 because I thought 2 tamas were too much. So I bought Daisy some pizza and chicken. When I went to school I checked on her at lunch. She had two poops and she was hungry. I cleaned the poo and played headings with her. Plus I feed her some cereal. She gobbled it all down.I am getting pretty good with headings. When I got home I played more games with her. Then I bought her some boots,but she cant use them till she is older. Plus

She EVOLVED!!!!

Into Tacatchi or what ever. I was not expecting her to evolve so quickly. I am kinda happy and kinda sad. She is cute,but I was hopping for Memetchi. Oh well. We played the new game Slots. I don't get ,but you win allot of money. I put on her boots she loved them! It was so funny seeing her have them on.She also loves the apple and sandwich she now can eat. Plus she is getting married Friday. My sisters tama is going to marry her! They are already in LOVE!!!!!!

I cant wait till Thanksgiving

I know its tomorrow you can wait

I am gonna get soooo much food and I am getting married

YAAA but you are leaving on Saturday night

I know i am sad about that too

And I evolved!!! But you said I WAS UGLY

No I said I was hopping for Memetchi but I am still happy I got you

Danny walks in room

Daisy Blushes

Hey Daisy

Hi Comet

Wanna watch Americas got Tamagotchi

Sure lets make popcorn

Danny walks out of room to make popcorn

And we are going to grandmas and grampas

I KNOW I am sooo excited

But wait can you log

I think Daisy maybe not

I hope so

Comet walks back in room

Lets watch

Comet wraps arm around Daisy back and they walk out

AWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!! Arnt they so cute together.

Here are some pics

010-2.jpg

Woah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

009-4.jpg

008-5.jpg

Her first time playing slots!!!!!!

007-5.jpg

Their is Comet!

Bye see ya tomorrow or Saturday

Happy Thanksgiving well if your in the USA!!!!! LOL

Hi everybody. No pics till Saturday. I am using my Gram pas computer and it does not have the slot to get pictures. Oh well. But Daisy got married to Dorotchi! They had a baby and its was a.......................................................

Girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I

pixel.png

I am sad because I wanted a boy but oh well/ After that they had there Thanksgiving dinner. First they shared a coke.chicken,and then to top it off some cake. They all enjoyed it. After that I say a turkey chasing Daisy. It was soo cute. I bought her some roller blades and she scatted so much. Now she is leaving Friday night. I am going to miss her so much! I think I am going to name the baby Penny

Hi!!!!!!!!!!!! I am Penny

Dad I am so full from Thanksgiving

Me too I am so full

Can I play witch my Comets baby

Sure Can we connect

Ya we can

Connects two

I am gonna win

Penny fills balloon and balloon pops

Wow I won

Green is Comet-Good game

Great you two

Wanna plays with my boots

Sure

Have fun you two

Bye everybody see ya tomorrow!

Hi everybody. Well last night she left Penny. I was very sad ,because I loved Daisy. But in the morning I saw Penny crying. I named her and played some games She evolved into the star thing :hitodetchi: :hitodetchi: :hitodetchi: . This character is my second favorite toddler. We played some more games and she got to use the ball. She loved playing with it. I feed her some pudding and some tea. I kinda ignored her during the car ride because I get carsick easily. I saw my v4 and got a battery. I plugged in the battery and I got an Itchigotchi. She played some games and I got her skill points high. After a day she evolved into Hanatchi. I was soo happy but I GOT ANOTHER UNIVERSAL CHARACTER> I was soo upset. PLEASE tell me some ways not to get a universal character. I always get them. My skill points were so high. Oh well. I bought her a drum and she bite it.It was so funny. I am so happy for all my views but I am trying to get 100. Please tell all your tamatalk friend about my log. I cant wait for Abbie>m v4 to get a job. Plus tomorrow she might get married to my friends tama. Her log is called Maddys log. I hope they get married tomorrow. I also donated lots of money to the king. Plus I got this idea from Tinkys log my sister to do Chapters.

Chapter One

Penny was scared. Her mom left her last night. She didn't know what to do. Her friend Abbie comfort her by giving her a flower. In the morning she discovered her mom has gone. Why she thought. She still didn't understand. Michael gave her some tea for breakfast. She remembered being very needy. But then about 11 she evolved.She was in a big thing that drove it scarred her. In some time she went home.

Hoped you liked it. Here are some pics

011-1.jpg

A BABY!!!!!!!!!!!

010-3.jpg

Her name is Penny!

012.jpg

SHE IS SO CUTE

015.jpg

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

013.jpg

014.jpg

I love itchigotchi

016.jpg

017.jpg

Ummmmm WHY with his teeth?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?

Bye!!!!!!!!!!! :ichigotchi: :kuribotchi:

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 100 views!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you!!!!! I love all my viewers and I never thought I would reach 100 views. Well I got some big news. On my v2 Penny evolved. She evolved into............................................................................ hinotamachi!!!!!! This character is very cute and i am glad Penny evolved into it.Right after she evolved she fell back to sleep. I bought her some eggs and she did a little happy dance. It was so cute!!!!!!! We played jump allot so I can keep her weight down. Her and Abbie played a game and Abbie one. They love to play games. I am trying to get Butterflyitchy because Butterlies are so cute. Penny loves to smile!!!

011-2.jpg

There she is!!!

010-4.jpg

She is a happy girl after she ate her favorite food!

009-7.jpg

BOUNCE!!!!!!!!!

004-11.jpg

She loves to play jump

Well on my v4 Abbie got a job. About 10 minutes after she woke a letter came in the mail. She went to school and said bye to her teacher. She was crying and I felt bad for her. But when she came back another letter came in the mail. She went to a job interview. First she tried out for a TV host. One judge said O but the rest said X. She was sad but then she got interviewed for a hospital. They all said yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She jumped up and down. She went to work and did ok. So each day she needs to practice. But today she might get married!!!!! In Maddy's log she is getting married to him!!! :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: I let her use the pencil and she drew something? :marumimitchi: I am note sure what it is LOL! Then someone sent her POOP. She got very mad. I gave her some pizza and she felt better!

006-Copy.jpg

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

008-8.jpg

Ummmmmm Okay?!

007-Copy.jpg

Its okay

005-Copy.jpg

Her new job!

Thanks!!!!!!!!! :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi:

Mini Update!!

Abbie got married to Tanner my friends tama!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I took some pics and will post them when I get home cause I am at friends house. They had a baby....................................................................................................................................................................

Girl!!!!!!! I am mad cause I had so many girls in a row

Oh well see ya when I get home!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi everybody!!! About nuthing happened today. I fed Abbie and Shine>thats what I named the baby> some eggs for breakfast. Abbie went to work and she got 1,000 gotchi points!!!!!! I think Abbie is leaving tonight :( :(

014-1.jpg

There they are

017-1.jpg

A baby!!!!!!!!

019.jpg

She is taking a bath...............WHERE IS SHINE!!!!!!!

On my v2 nuthing happened again. I feed Penny some omelets and she liked them.

018.jpg

She is talking a bath

I saw her yawning right before bed but the 3DS was upstairs

I think she is going to evolve tomorrow. I hope so. She played some games with her sister April. They love to play the balloon game and they have so much fun. Plus they love to chatt about having boyfriends and such!!!!!!!!!!!! They are REAL sisters. When April one a game she hugged Penny to make her feel better. They are so cute!!!!! Also Penny plays with Abbie and Shine. They love to play the eating game!!!!!

I decorated my tamas and I made a Christmas box and I took pics of that!!!!!!!!!

020.jpg

Yayyyyyy I love there Christmas hats LOL

Here is a pic of the box. I got a Clementine box from Maddy>she is from Maddys log> and I decorated it. I got little lights,a Christmas tree and lots more. It was really fun making it. I might make a tutorial.

022.jpg

There is it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 :ichigotchi: :kuribotchi: :puroperatchi:

021.jpg

I drew the characters I have and there names!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ichigotchi:

Bye!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ichigotchi: :hanatchi:

HI everybody a LOT has happened. Abbie left Shine. She left Sunday. I was kinda sad! Well I cared for the baby as my friend was over. She evolved into this weird guy. I don't know why but I took no pics. Then she evolved into.................................................................................................................

Young Memetchi!!!!!!!! Or mematchi IDK. But she is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute. I love her. We played so much games and she picked a teacher. She picked Miss Sunshine . I made sure Shine had lots of skill points. She has over 100 in each category. I wish I get a good care!!!!

005-11.jpg

She is taking a bath!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

v2

She evolved into memetchi!!!!!!!! SHE IS SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love her when she roller blades. I brought her to school today. In lunch I cheeked on her. I saw the evolving screen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She evolve! I was so happy and I fed her an apple. So to keep her wait down I played a game. She loves the new game Slot. I think its kinda hard thought. I found out her least favorite food is shrimp. On the bus I saw her with 2 pooes!!!!!!!!!! I took care of her and took pics

007-9.jpg

She has boots!!!!!!!!!!!1

006-10.jpg

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!

004-12.jpg

Weeeeeeeeeee!

003-12.jpg

Yummy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Red-Penny Green- Shine Black-Me Orange-April

I evolved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me too arnt I perfect

Me too

Lets play a game

Nawwww lets visit

Okay

Connects two

Yayy

I got a gift

I wonder what it is

A FLOWER

I picked it from my garden.

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi you two

Hi

Hi

Wanna meet April

the two nood

okay

Hiya

Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I evolved

Oooooo your so cool

I am brushin my teeth

Cool

Bye

Bye

Bye

Thanks Bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

HI everybody. Well this is kinda a rushed log I got no pics cause DS is charging. Well my v4 evolved into a maiditchi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO UNIVERSAL CHARACTERS ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well after I gave her a big yummy cake. She ate it all!!!!!! We played a few games and she was so cute! Then I connected her to my v2 and they played with a balloon!!!! Penny one Just by a sec!!!! Well Shine fell asleep. Thursday I took both my tamas to school. They were so happy for the adventure! In lunch I checked on them. Penny had two poos and she was starving! I fed her some scones. I then played jump. For some reason she only got 50p. Oh well I guess jump is kinda hard. Well I check on Shine and she was not happy and missed a hungry heart!!!!!!!! Plus she had lots of poos. Well I fed her and played jump rope. I WON!!! I looked at the items in the shop and bought a plant. Shine used it and got a sunshine! She got a happy heart too!!! I went home and she got a job!!!!!!!!!! She was sad cause she gotta leave her teacher. They were crying!! :( :( Then she got another exlamation in the mail. She picked............................................. AMUSMENT PARK. I thought it looked fun.......Well she started playing the game and it was fun and easy! All you gotta do is jump and pick up the balloons. Its that simple. Well u know I said short log but nahhhh

Well my v2 did about NOTHING> But she is still adorable. She was so excited to go to school. Well in chorus I asked if I could go to the bathroom. The teacher said yes!! I went in the stall and checked on Penny. She was kinda fine 2 missing hearts. I fed her and played headings. She is 6 so she can marry tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy but kinda sad.

Sorry no pics :angry: :angry: Tomorrow I will give you SO much pics!!!!!!!!!!!! :ichigotchi: :kuribotchi:

Well tootles!!!!!!!! :babytchi:

Hi everybody. I am SO SORRY FOR being late. I was very busy yesterday. Well I got some great news. Well

on my v2 Penny got married!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The matchmaker came Friday night and it had a dorotchi. Well of course I said yes to love!!! They kissed and had a baby..................................................................................................................................................................................................................

BOY I was so exited.I finally got a boy!!!!!!!!!!!! I fed them some skimp for dinner. They ate then thought about it. They hated shrimp. They lost ALL HAPPY HEARTS> I then played some games with Penny. She failed at slot so I wasted 3 coins. But I played again and she one back those coins. They then went to bed earlier. Well yesterday they woke up at about 9 o clock. For breakfast I bout an omelet at the store. They liked it. I went to the living room and watched Harry Potter the whole day. Now it is my FAVORITE movie!!!!! I never liked it or cared for it but now I do. They injoyed it too. I am still deciding on the boys name. I might name it Ron :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am probably gonna so I am going to call him that. They consallly beeped!!! I cured like 20 illnesses in the day. About 3 o clock**** I played tons of games with Penny cause she is getting fat! :kuribotchi:

I fed her and Ron too. They loved lollipops for some reason!!! Today they were the same as yesterday. Consally beeping. But I was always to the rescue!!! :tarakotchi: But I would never get mad at them and I love them. I don't want Penny to leave!!!!!! She is going to leave tonight. I took some pics of the weeding and stuff

015-2.jpg

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi:

014-3.jpg

LOVE!!!!!

013-2.jpg

FIREWORKS!!!!!!!!! :kusatchi:

021-2.jpg

020-2.jpg

019-2.jpg

023.jpg

She connected with Shine

Ok on my v4 this is going to be quick. She just got paid today and she might get married tomorrow. While I used the chest I found some blocks

Plus she got a job at the Amusment park

026.jpg

PAY DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AMUSMENT PARK!!!!!!!!!!!!

024.jpg

Thats all for today

BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ichigotchi: :kuribotchi:

Hi everybody!!!! Well I got some depressing news. MY V4 DIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cried for an hour!!!!! I went to a restaurant and checked on her when I got home. I saw the floating egg!!!!!!!!!!! So because the many deaths of my v4 I AM NOT starting my v4 for a bit.

V2

Penny left Ron last night. I didn't get pictures cause I was sleeping!!! I will show you what happened

Penny=Blue Me= Black

Cries and wakes up

I am sorry little Ron

Kisses Ron on head

Thinks about her life and little Ron

Writes a note saying

Bye Little Ron

I will always love you and you know that

Have a great life an write to my often

Bye my amazing child

Love, Your mom

Okay that's how it happened. I am still sad by the departure of Penny, I the afternoon I saw Ron crying. I named him and fed him. Tomorrow I will post pics of when he evolves. He doesn't like jump that much. Here are some pics

007-11.jpg

Its okay

008-11.jpg

Its Ron!!!

009-10.jpg

He loves his ball!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bye Bye!!!!

SORRY!!!!!!!!!! Hi and I am sorry for not posting in 4 DAYS!!!!!!!!! Well my little Ron evolved into a..................................................................................................................................

UFOCHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am kinda happy cause he is so cute but I already got Ufochi 2 gens ago. Oh well. He is still do cute. I took him to school yesterday and today. When I cheeked on him at lunch he had lite 20 pooes and was not happy. I rushed to the rescue and fed him some cereal. After that I played some games to keep his weight down. Don't want a fat tama do we!!!!!!! On the bus yesterday he played a game with my friends tama,an UraTogetchi. They played the balloon game and Ron one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! After school I saw him taking a bath. He is so cute!!!!Here is me and her talking

Hi I am Ron!!!! I will always be blue

Hi Ron

I am going to evolve tomorrow!

I know I am excited too.

What do you think I am going to evolve into?

I am not sure?

Cool I am going to write to my mom Okay?

Sure

Dear Mom

I am going to evolve tomorrow

I am so excited

What are you doing?

Please write back

Love,

Ron

Here are some pics

005-14.jpg

BOUNCE!!!!!!!!

004-15.jpg

I dug up CAKE!!!

003-18.jpg

Bath TIME!!!

002-20.jpg

SUN YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

001-24.jpg

RON HE IS SO CUTE!!!!!!

Bye!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi everybody. Well Ron evolved into a ...............................................................................................................................................................................

A PONITCHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy!! Ponychi is so cute and perfect care!!!!!! Well Ron is 5 today so he might get married tomorrow!!! I brought him to a Pizza shop and I had some yummy bread sticks with cheese and sauce. It was so good!!!! I looked at the shop and they had a pizza Perfect!!! I bought it and he loved it!!!!! While we were driving home I connected with my friends tama. The first time my friends tama gave Ron a snake!!!!! Then they played a eating game and Ron lost!!! Oh well.

When I got home I fed him some tea before bed. He brushed his teeth then took a bath then went to bed. I know MAJOR run-on. We whatched the Smurfs last night and Ron LOVED IT!!!! Here is Jonah(my sisters tama and Tinks log) and Ron talking before bed

Hi I am blue and Ron

Hi I am red and Jonah

I evolved into a turnup

Coolio I evolved into a Ponychi

My great great great grampa Maxie was a Ponychi

Wow lots of greats

Ikr

Did u like the movie

Yea is was awesome

Wanna have some tea

Okay

Brings tea

Yummy

I need extra sugar

Me to

Night Night

See ya in the morning

Thats there conversation here are some pics

015-3.jpg

014-5.jpg

013-6.jpg

009-11.jpg

008-13.jpg

007-13.jpg

006-14.jpg

Bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :kuribotchi: :ichigotchi: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Hi everybody. Nothing really happened with Ron. He sung a lot!!!! About twice I day he was singing!!! He is so cute. I played slots lots and I won so much money!!!!!!!!!!!! I think the matchmaker is going to come tonight or tomorrow. I put more charms on my v2. I put mametchi with a gift an a sparkly unicorn. I was sick today so Ron got lots of attention!! I fed him some fish at lunch time and I played Jump too. So he would not get fat!!! He sometimes playes games with Jonah. They always play the eating contest and Jonah always wins. My friends tama had a girl so I want my tama to have a boy so they can mate!!!! Well here are some pics

006-15.jpg

In the morning I saw her brushing her teeth!

007-14.jpg

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

003-21.jpg

While I was making cookies she was singing also

Bye!!!!!!!!!! :kuribotchi: :ichigotchi: :hitodetchi: :newmametchi: :mimitchi: :puroperatchi:

200 views!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy. Thanks to everybody who reads why logs!!! Well I got some BIG news well Ron got married!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! While I was eating lunch I saw the matchmaker/ She was looking for matches and found a Robotchi/ They kissed and married. They had a baby ...............................................................................................................................................

Girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I decided to name her Luna. I fed them some chicken. On the bus I checked on then and they were sick and had 20 pooes!!!!!!! I cleaned that up and gave them some medicine. I don't want Ron to leave tomorrow night!!!!!!!!!

Here are some pics I took.

005-18-1.gif

Heres there Christmas card!!

004-19.jpg

After dinner I saw Ron doing his close up

Thats all for today bye!!!!!!! :kuribotchi: :ichigotchi: :hitodetchi: :marumimitchi: :nyatchi: :tarakotchi: :newmametchi:

Latest posts

Back