Tamalovers log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mini update

Ron is leaving Luna tonight. I am pretty sad. Sometimes I see him crying

He will talk on tamatalk one last time :( :( :(

Hi this is my last time talking on tamatalk

I know its okay

Bye everybody

Okay that's it!

I will tell u what happens tomorrow.

Bye !!!!!!!!!!!!

2 page!!!!!!!!

Okay Ron left Luna yesterday night. I am still sad. Well in the after noon I clicked and named her. She was SO needy for the first hour. It was a constent beeping and I picked up her poo or fed her. After an hour she evolved into the Hearshy kiss!!!!!!!!!!! She is so cute!!! I am trying to take extra care so I can get an Itchigotch!!!!!!! I really want a color for Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well her are some pics

055.jpg

Luna!

056-1.gif

She is so cute!

053.jpg

Aw!!!!

Bye!

OMG...........I CANT BEILIVE IT LUNA EVOLVED INTO AN

ITCHIGOTCHI :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: This is my favorite character of all time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My sister and I are trying to get our tamas to marry. So that means connecting NONSTOP!!!!!!!!. I will post pics tomorrow. Im just SOOOOO tired

Bye

Okay this is a quick log. Here are some pics of Luna. She is so CUTE!!!!!!! I am trying to get my tama to marry my sisters tama.

030.jpg

This is Luna after she evolved!

029.jpg

When shes happy IM HAPPY!!!!! :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi:

028.jpg

This is her taking a bath. She is still taking one! :kuribotchi:

See ya tomorrow! :hitodetchi: :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: :kuribotchi:

Hi Guys Luna is fine I am doing a collection update

006-16-1.gif

Here are my tamas

And some of you might laugh because I call my 4 tamas a collection. But I do have a collection. I know most of the people on tamatalk have over 10 tamas but I just started to collect in August. And I have 4 broken tamas. Last year I wanted an angel so my mom bought a lot. It came with a giga pet,a fake tama,and an angel. I put the batteries in all the 3 tamas and they didn't work. That was the most disappointing present last year. Thats the thing that made me not like tamas. But my sister in August put a battery in her v6. I looked found my v6 after a day of searching. I put a battery in it and my collection started. My mom told me she got my 3 tamas for Christmas ,all work. So I do have a collection. I will continue collecting tamas. About every month I am hoping to get a tama with my allowance. So in 5 years if I do get a tama each month and 3 tamas for my b-day and Christmas I would have maybe 100 tamas. But probably not. I AM the only boy in middle school that collects tamas,but I don't care. My 2 best friends and sister has tamas and my sister and I showed them. My sister is Tinky and my one friend is Maddy.

Bye :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi:

Hi everybody!!!!!! Sorry for not posting in 2 days. I looked at my views. ALMOST TO 300!!!! Wow that's lots/ Well Luna evolved into a.................................

A Mematchi!!!!!!!!!!! I was kinda happy kinda sad. I mean I like memachi a lot but I already had her like 2 generations ago. I am playing games with her non stop so I can buy the love potion and marry her to my sisters tama. While I was watching a movie yesterday I gave her some before-bed tea. She drank it all up!!! Well for Christmas I have the meal layed out. I have Coke then Turkey then Cake. I am not sure if ill still have Luna.

008-14.jpg

YAYYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

007-15.jpg

I bought her wing isn't she ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!

004-22.jpg

I bought her a shovel

003-24.jpg

She found cake!!

002-25.jpg

Bath TIme!!!!

Bye!!!!! :chohimetchi: :ichigotchi:

Hi. Sorry for not posting in a couple days. Well I GOT 300 VIEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks to everybody who viewed me log. Ok so Luna HAD A BABY!! It was a

GIRL!!!!!!!! I'm happy. I will tell you how the marriage went. I bought the love potion and used it on my tama. She got all LOVEY and my sister and I connected. They kissed. The next day I connected them and Luna had 2 babies. She gave on to my sister and one to herself. I am pretty sure I am going to name her Ivy. Well Luna is leaving tonight!!!!!!! I AM SO SAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let me tell you what I am doing for Christmas. I am going to make these SO YUMMY Greek things. They are like 5 different types of Cheese and this crunchy stuff called Felo. My mom and I wrap them in little triangles. Thats my moms and I:'s tradition. :ichigotchi: CHRISTMAS IS IN ONLY 2 DAYS!!!!!

Here are some pics of Luna and Ivy.

004-23.jpg

AWWWWWWWWWWWWW~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ :hitodetchi:

003-27.jpg

I bought her a new MP3 player

Bye!

Hi everybody and MERRY CHRISTMAS. I got 2 tamas. A v3 and a Oshu. I am so excited. The Oshu was new in package. I opened it and pulled the tab. It hatched a baby boy DUH! Then after and hour of constant care he turned into Mowhocktchi!!! This character is so cute!!!His name is Sam. He cried for discipline alot too. I love the game her plays.

014-Copy-1.jpg

015-4.jpg

011-6.jpg

Next I got a v3. It is rain forest design. I reset it and it hatched to a boy. I named it Conni. Here are some pics

017-9.jpg

Awwww!

010-9.jpg

He evolved!!!!! I am also trying to make him marry Ivy when they are adullts

V2

Luna left Ivy last night. I am sad. Oh well. She woke up crying and I named her then constant neediness. I played games,fed her,disciplined her, and connected her with Conni. Here are some pics

016-3.jpg

Awwwwwww!

007-Copy-1.jpg

Sorry for the bad lighting. She is so adorable

Bye see ya tomorrow!

Hiya!!!!!!!! Well my v2 AND v3 both evolved into a....................................................................YOUNG MEMATCHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YA! I never got this character so I AM HAPPY!! :ichigotchi:

They both evolved yesterday around 10 in the morning. So the next time they will evolve is I think Wednesday. I connected them so now they have 3 smiles.

v2

Ivy was so happy she evolved!! And her friend(She like likes) evolved into the same thing. I fed her some cereal in the morning. She is green

Did you like your cereal

Yea is was cheerios

We might go to the aviary today

Ooooo whats that

Its where their are birds

Cool

Okay Bye

Okay after that I bought her a teddy bear. She was shocked at first then she hugged it. When she went to bed she slept by it

025-4.jpg

Aww!

019-8.jpg

There she is!

024-4.jpg

She loves it!

On my v3 as you already know Conni evolved. He did nuthin. I bought him a chest and he got money! :lol:
027-1.jpg

Awwwwwwwwwwww!

026-3.jpg

MONEY!! :chohimetchi:

On my Meshtu he didn't evolve :angry: I think he is going to evolve from a toddler to a teen this morning. I will do a little mini update about that

Bye!! :kuribotchi: :ichigotchi: :marumimitchi:

Hi guys my Meshtu evolved. He kinda reminds me of the v4 universal teen. He is still cute

035.jpg

Aww!

Bye

Hi guys. I got some BIG HAPPY NEWS!! I bought a tamagotchi. Guess what kind. A URATAMAGOTCHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It looks so cool with the blue pixels and I have been wanting a v4.5. So I bought it last night with my Christmas money. The estimated delivery is next Wednesday. Its NOT from Japan so it will ship quicker. I cant wait!!!! So I will be logging it.

V2

Nothing happened with Ivy. She and Conni are due to evolve tomorrow or Friday. I think I will get a Furwatchi. I hope so! Around 3 yesterday I went to the shop and bought her some tea for later. She is going to have a BIG feast for New Years eve! Its going to be first Turkey, then some Coke,then a potato, and to top it off a yummy cake!!!!!!! I also vow that I WILL log every day. Oh and thanks to all my viewers for bringing me this far. I could have never kept doing a log with out you!!! Plus thanks to 3 people. First PoesRaven for being my 1 follower!! And also a thanks to DazzilitchGirl and Froggy!! OK back to Tamaworld!!! :ichigotchi: I know I can get SO off topic. Ivy and Conni connected even more!! Ivy has a HUGE crush on Conni. I am planning to use the love potion on Conni when they are older!Conni always gives Ivy a ice cream cone or a flower! What a gentlemen!! :ichigotchi:

033.jpg

She also used the plant and got money! :ichigotchi:

v3

As I said Conni is being so nice to Ivy. Yesterday I bought him so much stuff. First he got so much money from a chest!! So I bought him a lion toy and a lamp!!!! He and Sam talked yesterday! :kuribotchi: Here is there conversation. Sam is blue and Conni is red

Do u have a crush on Ivy

Ummm....No.....

R u sure

Conni!!!!

Umm I gotta polish my............................ ummm lamp

Oh ok bye

LOL

036-1.jpg

He is using the ball!!!

035-1.jpg

Oww!

039.jpg

He is using the lamp!!!!!!!!]

037.jpg

He found nothing :angry:

041.jpg

I dont think he likes the lion

Keep going down for my Oshtu

Sam was fine yesterday I fed him and disaplined him ALOT!!! I think he will turn into an adult tomorrow

043.jpg

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

042.jpg

Stats!!

Bye!!!

Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2 evolutions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! First on my v3. Conni evolved into a.................................................................

A Hanatchi!Yaaay!!!! I like this character alot!! Its so cute with its whiskers!!!!!!!My v2 evolved into........................................................

A Tackatchi!!!Ya! Kinda Ya. I mean this character is kinda cute and kinda ugly. Oh well! When I played some games Ivy started to look cute. Here are some pics

029-3.jpg

Awww!

028-3.jpg

Shes FLYING!!

Also she and Conni connected like CRAZY and now they are in LOVE!!! Tomorrow I think they might get married!!

034-1.jpg

LOVE!!

031-1.jpg

Conni is visiting!!

033-1.jpg

Awww! Conni gave her cake!

So on my v3 I already told u Conni evolved! Here are some pics. He and Ivy are both 4 years old

025-5.jpg

023-5.jpg

Hes using the lamp!

024-5.jpg

Nothing!

021-7.jpg

Trash!

018-11.jpg

Aw!

On my Meshtu nothing happened. I didn't really bother to take photos. I think he is going to evolve tomorrow

Bye!

Hiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!! 2 marriages!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Conni and Ivy got married yesterday and had a baby girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My meshu got married to my sisters oshtu and had the box baby!! Oh and my meshu evolved yesterday!!!!!!!! But the character was SO UGLY!!!!!!!!! Conni and Ivy are leaving tonight. I am so sad

018-12.jpg

Awwwwwwww!

047.jpg

Awwwwww!!!!!!!!

050.jpg

Awwwwwww!

017-15.jpg

Brush!!

048.jpg

Gooooooo!

Bye and happy New Years Eve

Hi guys!!!!!!!!!! Happy New Years!! I hope all of you have a amazing New Year!!! This is my FIRST ever New Years on tamatalk!! 2 big things happened. Well Conni and Ivy left there babies. I am really going to miss them. And I forgot to think of a name for them. Well this morning I thought and named Ivy's daughter Pengu. I think this is an ADORABLE name!! And I named Conni's girl Cho from Harry Potter. :ichigotchi: Here are Pengu and Cho talking this morning.Pengu=Pink Cho=Light Blue Me=Black

Hiii sis!!!!

Hiiii when are we going to evolve

Hmmm In about 30 minutes

Poos

Cho!!

Sorry!!

Cleans poo

I am HUNGRY!!

Okay!! I will feed you

Feed 2 pieces of bread to Pengu

Yay I am happy now

Say bye

Bye

Bye

Thats them. Then Cho evolved into the teardrop think. She is so cute!!Thanks!! Cho! No talking while I am talking. Okay. Then Pengu evolved into the round fat thing!! This toddler is one of my favorites!!!!!! Here are some pics!!

024-6.jpg

Shes fishing!!

025-6.jpg

Ugggg!! Trash again! I always get trash!

018-13.jpg

Awww!! Cho is so cute!

017-16.jpg

She is upside down!!

Here are some pics of Pengu

021-8.jpg

OOOOOOoo!

022-7.jpg

Awww! She loves it

019-11.jpg

She gotta go!

020-11.jpg

Hey give me some privacy! Sorry! :p

Bye!!

Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for 400 views!! Thanks!!!

V2

Pengu evolved!!!! About 20 minutes ago. Guess who

>I got it before

>I am sorta happy

>Cho got the same character

Ok Pengu evolved into a hindomatchi!!!! Ya! I like this teen. And Cho got this character too. I think they are always going to be the same teen!!LOL. I also got this teen I think 3 gen. Here is a conversation with me,Cho, and Pengu

I evolved!!

Me too

Now we look identical

I know!!

Oh guys I am taking u too school tomorrow

Noooo!!

Yess!!

Cho why don't you want to go to school

....its scary to learn

No its not

Ok Bye

Bye

Oh and I thought the v3 characters would be at least a little different from the v2 characters. And my uratama is due to come this Friday!!!!!!I am so excited!! Here are some pics of Cho

020-12.jpg

Awwww!

023-7.jpg

Uggggggggggg!

017-17.jpg

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

018-14.jpg

Digging time!!

019-12.jpg

Nooooooo!!

Thats all for today. Thanks for reading

Bye!

Hi!!!!!!!!! Well some stuff happened. Sam left the baby boy last night. I named him Willy. ^_^ Then I went to school and took all my running tamas. But!! I didn't want to get ANY care misses so I made Cho and Pengu to fall asleep. YAAA!! Cho!!! Sorry!! Yes Cho was extraordinarily happy. So when I got home I saw for some reason Willy was awake and hungry and happy!!!! Then Pengu and Cho were paused!!!!! Now it is going to take even longer for them to evolved!! So outside it snowed so much!! I hope we have a 2 hour delay tomorrow!!! My sister and I got all our hats,mittens, and coats and had a snowball fight outside!! Lets get back to Will. Right like to seconds ago evolved into like a bigger pentagon. Its so cute!!! He will be red.

Hiiii!! I am new

Nice to meet you

Hiya!!

Sooo... wanna go playing in the snow!!

yea!!

Sorry to burst your bubble but you guys would BREAK if you went in the snow

Ohhhhh!!

Ya I pick what we are going to watch!!

Wanna......watch tv

No me

No me!!

Lets just watch Itama!

Yaaay!!

Bye

Bye

Bye

Uggg sorry guys photobucket is NOT agreeing with me!! So I cant post any pics! :angry: I will try to post the pics later

Bye!!!!!!

Hi guys!!! PHOTOBUCKET IS WORKING!! Yaay! Now I can post pics!!!! Okay let me introduce you to........................MAXXY!!! He is on my new green tama-go. I started him about a week ago. He is 4 years old and is a ShimaShimatchi!! He is so cute!!!!!!!!!!! He will purple!

Hi!!! Mine name is Maxxie

Hi!!

Time to dance!!!

Pengu starts to dance

Ooo cool dance moves

Willy starts to dance with Pengu

Ummmmm

Maxxy and Cho look at each other

LOL

Dance with us!!

I am not really the um.. dancing type

Lets turn on the disco

Cho mutters to Maxxy "Wierdoes"

Bye!!

Bye!

Bye!!!

Bye!!!

LOL!! Pengu and Willy always dance. I think Pengu and Cho are due to evolve tomorrow!! I am so excited!!

Here are some pics of Willy

021-11.jpg

He is a baby!

043-1.jpg

Aww! He evolved!!!!!!!!

017-19.jpg

Go GO GO GO GO!!!

018-15.jpg

YAAAAAAAAAAY!!!

019-13.jpg

Awwwwwwwwww!

Here are some pics of Cho

023-8.jpg

Weeee!!!

Continued on next post

Continued

Here are some pics of Maxxy

022-9.jpg

Awww!!!!!!

024-8.jpg
\

He is happy!!

025-8.jpg

Its Lovetchi!!!

Thats all bye!!

Hi!! Got some BIG NEWS!! My uratama arrived today!! So sadly I am going to not log Maxxie because logging 5 tamagotchies is just to much for me. Hope u understand. Ok so I opened the box and pulled the tab. An egg with stars on it appeared!! The egg hatched and it was a boy!!! I named him Muffin!!! Could you pick a more boy name!! Muffin!! So Muffin is orange I guess. I looked in the ura tama growth chart. It said he was in the meme family!! After an hour he evolved into this really cute character. It looks like he has a scarf on!!! I went on the ura-tama site and logged him in. It was probably and hour I played on!! I got him cooking ingredients and a trampoline!! He didn't try out the cooking yet but he jumped on the trampoline!! Here are some pics

017-20.jpg

Awww! He is a baby!

019-14.jpg

AWWWW!! He is a toddler!!

027-4.jpg

Jump!!!

Now for my v2!! SHE EVOLVED!!!! Into a debatchi!!! This character is SO ADORABLE!!!! I saw the growth chart. He is above average care!! She is SO cute with the big buck teeth!!! Probally one of my favorite adults!!! For dinner she had some corn. Here are some pics

020-14.jpg

AAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

021-12.jpg

OH MY GOT ITS SO CUTE I AM GUNNA EXPLODE!!

022-10.jpg

Awww!!

Continued on next post

Latest posts

Back