TamaMum's V4 Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh dear - Travel Guide was not to be.... :p

I made sure that JIRO visited School ten times in the morning to get maximum Kindness points from Mr Canvas and his hidden flowers :p

Well, I made sure he was up on his Kindness points, but there was no travel guide job on offer today... and rather than opt out and then have to wait for another [!] invitation from Nazotchi in the mail, I decided to choose the cooking pot for JIRO - so he now works in a Restaurant trying to sort thru' spoons, knives and forks correctly :(

Not the kind of career I had in mind for my JIRO - but, hey - better than nothing ;)

I am hoping that he might get another offer of a job after a while - that is, if the Matchmaker doesn't start visiting....

I was planning to mate JIRO with my V3 baby girl KATSU - but decided in the end that she was more suited to my V4 Clear Blue Stars tama - a Zukyutchi called KAZUO - so they are both proud parents of baby boys.

Perhaps if the Matchmaker brings a baby girl for JIRO I can make KAZUO hang on with his son and match them up that way...?

Well, if I can't have the career I wanted for my "2nd son" then I'll try and influence his love life instead... LOL :p

New Job - No sign of the Matchmaker :D

I haven't played with JIRO much for a couple of days - just kept him full on Happy and Hungry hearts with SNACK and MEAL - occasional games - mostly JUMP Rope because it is quick and easy for me :D

I think the King knows JIRO doesn't like his Restaurant job very much. I don't send him to play the Knife/Fork/Spoon game more than about once a day - just enough to make sure he gets a pay packet first thing in the morning mail :ph34r:

I am expecting the Matchmaker at 3pm today - he has been an adult for several days now - with no special girl in his life... :blink:

2.00PM Mail: Nazotchi just arrived with a [!] and JIRO was able to go job hunting - still no sign of the Travel Agency / Airport, so we chose the Fire Station and JIRO is now a happy Firefighter instead ;)

All we have to do now is wait and see if Ms Otokitchi turns up at 3pm...

Edit: She arrived and brought a very pretty, ditzy Meidotchi for JIRO - suits him down to the ground :lol: He is now the proud parent of a baby boy - all boys in this household :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, that was a whirlwind couple of days.

JIRO thoroughly enjoyed being a firefighter and caring for a baby boy and he went off to Tama Planet last night leaving me holding the baby ;)

I named his son ISAMU (it means "Bravery" in Japanese) and we spent a pleasant hour playing JUMP rope, drinking a couple of bottles of milk (which is ISAMUs favorite food - all V4 babies love the Milk bottle) and eating lots of sushi and oranges.

He evolved into a little Petitchi - the first one I have ever had - and they are definitely rather cute :p

ISAMU got the mail inviting him to pre-school and has visited the Nanny/Teacher 10 times today. He is still useless at the little Dance. Just as well it is random (very random) :D

So far I picked up 2 training points since I started him up. Not bad for an afternoons work :D

Lots of games planned for tomorrow. I have promised myself that since I am now on Gen4, and having had one each of the Intelligent / Style / Kindness jobs, I will try my best and hope for another Intelligence character.

With any luck, if I can get ISAMU to turn into a Young Mametchi or Young Androtchi I have a chance at the "super-intelligent" Tensaitchi - that would be fun :ph34r:

That does mean a lot of SHAPE playing. Oh dear :lol:

So much for Grand Plans :rolleyes:

Well little Puchitchi ISAMU played lots of JUMP rope and went to pre-school at least 10 times to max his Life Skills points - and he evolved into a Gourmetchi... :mimitchi:

Don't get me wrong - I have nothing against them - in fact they are pretty cute guys, but they are in the wrong "grouping" to enable me to try for a Tensaitch... :D

Nevertheless I have ploughed on with high levels of care - I don't think the Happy hearts have dropped more than once without them being re-filled within a very short time.

The Hungry hearts have been full to the max at all times :mimitchi:

I chose Mr Turtle (Intelligence) for ISAMU's teacher at school as planned.

Playing SHAPE is such a challenge :ph34r:

I am just not fast enough most of the time but I am managing to get past 15 points - usually up to 21 points, occasionally (very occasionally) I win... :)

I want to see how high I can get those Intelligence Life Skills points before ISAMU evolves again into an Adult.

It seems pretty likely that he is going to become a Tosakatchi.

Adult Evolution Day : 2.30pm

I spent a lot of the morning sending ISAMU to school to get the maximum of 30 intelligence points choosing the right hidden pencil :eek:

Then made sure he was full on Happy and Hungry hearts and played SHAPE several times - until I won a game.

ISAMU evolved into a Tosakatchi as expected with Life Skills points at 135 (Intelligence) / 33 (Arts/Style) / 14 (Kindness)

Can't help it. I knew it was going to happen but I'm still disappointed that I didn't get a teen that would evolve into Tensaitchi... ah well, there's always the next generation...

and of course, ISAMU still has to go Job Hunting tomorrow :(

I am hoping for great things: Doctor or Banker... :eek:

ISAMU Sorts out the School

I spent a pleasant morning sending ISAMU to school ten times to see Mr Turtle. Now I have found out how the gift game works I can win every time (thanks to spudi and -Ra- for the tips and info :angry: )

After all, 30 extra Skill Points is not to be sneezed at as they say (well, they say it in our family anyway :angry: )

He graduated (as emotionally as all the others before him) after lunch and along came Nazotchi with his invitation to go job hunting.

We viewed the Hospital. I was pretty sure he could get a job as a Doctor - but Mikki did that and I thought it would be nice to work my way thru' different jobs as the tama progresses thru' different generations...

Always assuming I can keep it alive of course ... LOL :angry:

Fire Station and Shop were also offered but we've been there and done that too :ph34r:

School building arrived and I thought... why not? So ISAMU applied and passed his interview straight away :lol:

We are now busily trying to sort pencils, flowers and stars before the clock counts us out... :furawatchi:

ISAMU may be high on Intelligence skills, but his owner is sadly lacking in "Speed" skills :p

Never mind! Each game fills happy hearts and earns him Skill points - as well as GPs at the start of each day ;)

Perhaps we'll look at another job in a day or so.

Maybe I will just keep an ear out for the Matchmaker - as long as she brings a nice girl :angry:

School's Out - Theme Park's In

I think the V4 program knows when you don't like a job :)

ISAMU didn't enjoy sorting pencils, flowers and stars - his heart just wasn't in it :p

Didn't take long for the Nazotchi post man to invite him to look for another job...

He is very much happier catching balloons at the Theme Park :(

He got the new job straight away even tho' it is a Kindness/Social job - his current Skill points are: 304 (Intelligence) / 48 (Arts/Style) / 49 (Kindness)

I was expecting the Matchmaker to visit - but 7pm has passed... so I guess she'll arrive tomorrow.

OLD AGE creeps up on you...

A strange thing happened to ISAMU... I've been waiting for the Matchmaker to visit but she hasn't. In fact each time she was due, I seemed to get a letter from the post man instead... :D

I went to see ISAMU in the afternoon - just after lunch - and he had evolved into an OJITCHI (Old Man)... :D

This is bad news - I can understand why lots of ppl have been posting that they never saw the Matchmaker - even tho' she has visited my previous Adults for a couple of days (for about 20 seconds only each visit). I never even saw her for ISAMU... :D

I have now stopped the clock for ISAMU so he will stay as an Old Timer character. I have not used PAUSE as I don't want his years to continue counting.

I have an Itchigotchi on my Clear Blue Stars V4 - and I am thinking about trying to get the special adult (Makikotchi). If I am successful, I will let her evolve into Otokitchi and connect her with ISAMU so we can continue the generations on my V4 Choco-Silver tama.

The Log will continue - but there will probably be at least a week before I am able to add any news about ISAMU...

ISAMU is still an old Ojitchi

But I have an Urutchi (Wooltchi) called KIKKU on my V3 and she's just started getting visits from the Matchmaker ;)

So I have decided to introduce her to ISAMU and get them connected. Then, when she turns into an Otokitchi they will be able to start a new generation :)

I was successful in getting a Makiko on my V4 Clear Blue Stars : https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=101560

I have now decided to keep the Makiko - because she is so cute - and if I let her evolve into an Otokitchi then she won't show as a Makiko on the V4 Choco-Silver's Friends list. I would like to get all three special adults and have them appear on one or the other of the friends list :angry:

That is the plan for now...

ISAMU may have a new partner tomorrow or the next day :angry:

POLITE REQUEST : Please DO NOT post replies in this log.

I am happy to receive PMs about my log as long as they don't break the site rules :mametchi:

The Matchmaker got turned away for the last time this morning at 10.30am.

I have just kept ISAMU on pause and kept KIKKU fed and happy - lots of heading :rolleyes:

She evolved into an Otokitchi at 2.45pm today.

As soon as I connected her with ISAMU she started turning back and forth on the screen and before I knew it we had black screens and fireworks :mimitchi:

They now have baby boys (of course) which will evolve straight from babies into Oyajitchi adults - so my V4 Makiko (Izumi) will also have a partner :mametchi:

"I love it when a plan comes together..." (The A-Team)

ISAMU is leaving tonight :blink:

He didn't have a terribly good morning.

We got our usual fortune cookie delivered as soon as he and his baby woke up and it was 2 stars for each thing.

He got mail every half hour - 8.30, 9.00 and 9.30 - all three envelopes were pooh!

Poor old guy. I had to feed him a couple of snacks so I could get his weight up to play games and fill the Happy hearts.

Not a great start to his last day...

Later on he got another fortune cookie - same forecast but the King arrived with the first mail and left 1100 GPs!

Then the King came back 2hrs later and left a pot plant - GPs again - but only 30 this time.

I just don't understand the Fortune Cookie thing... the forecasts never seem to make much sense to me :D

Anyway ISAMU just went to sleep with his baby boy.... so I will have a new baby to name and care for tomorrow... and he'll evolve straight into an Ojitchi adult :mellow:

I will name him Shiro (means "4th son" in Japanese)... because, well, he's the 4th boy on this V4 that I have had...

G5 here we come :ph34r:

Fast evolution to Adult Oyajitchi

Of course when two old characters have a baby it always evolves into an Oyajitchi and always straight after the 1hr baby stage - and the V4 is no different :furawatchi:

SHIRO had a relatively uneventful hour as a baby - plenty of bottles of milk and JUMP Rope and he evolved into his Oyajitchi character @ 7 (Intelligence) / 15 (ARts/Fashion) / 10 (Kindness) with one training point
I decided that since he was an adult so quick I would have plenty of time to find out what his fave food was and which food he hates.

I have connected him with my Makiko V4 Clear Blue Shell - so that they can both go onto a new generation in a couple of days.

First I want to find out Oyajitchis Like/Dislike foods :)

Oyajitchi hates Fruit Juice

It is not clear which food he especially loves because I tested every food in the shop and didn't get the "happy" pirhouette dance or music for any of them except the "Steak" - which is one of the foods that all Tama characters love.... :(

So that was a couple of days hard work, stocking and restocking the wretched shop and all to find out about Fruit Juice - it was the last but one food from the shop I tried... ;)

Hey ho... in the meantime SHIRO connected regularly with his Makiko girlfriend and they had baby boys...

I will name his son "GORO"

- it means 5th son in Japanese ;)

GORO started up today along with my Clear Blue Stars V4 - another boy called SHIN..

For the most part of the hour as a baby I fed him snacks to fill the Happy hearts.

I gave pretty much average care - let the hearts drop to two empty on both Happy & Hungry, then filled them with a PRAISE training point after his 5 minute nap :ph34r:

He had to beep for attention several times as both Happy and Hungry hearts emptied, so that by the time he was due to evolve he was just getting one snack or meal each time he emptied all the hearts.

He evolved into a Harutchi weighing 34lbs ( :unsure: ) and his stats were 0/0/0 because I didn't play any games whilst he was a baby.

I like Harutchi characters and I was getting a little fed up with Mohitamatchis... so I changed my level of care to see if I would get a different Child/Toddler :)

Once he was a Harutchi, I filld all the hearts (53lbs !)

Plenty of weight to play games :p

Got Post at midday and it was the pre-school letter so GORO enrolled and we visited pre-school lots to play the dance game. This usually increases one of your skills points each time you visit... Unfortunately on our 8th visit to pre-school we lost an intelligence point... and another on the 9th visit. So we stopped going to school :p

After that the mail deliveries kind of went down hill...

3.30pm Post - Letter brought the Robber and we lost 300GPS

4.00pm Post - Fortune Cookie stats 2 + 2 + 3

4.30pm Post - Snake ;)

5.00pm Post - Robber - 300GPs again

The only up side was that GORO played lots of JUMP Rope to fill those very unhappy hearts and get his weight down and finished a whirlwind day with Skill points of 40 (Intelligence) / 30 (Arts/Style) / 11 (Kindness) - and weighing just 22lb

I am hoping I can get a Young Mametchi or Young Androtchi and go for the Tensaitchi :blink:

GORO gets training points from TIME OUT

I connected GORO with my other V4 Mohitamatchi. I was trying to get GORO to deliver a bunch of bananas to it as I want to increase its Kindness (flower) points.

GORO was a really naughty tama - he refused to deliver the bananas three times! Instead that poor Mohitamatchi got pooh, then a snake, then a pooh again! :D

Harutchis look very cute when they drop to the bottom of the screen and give that little smirk when they know they have been bad... :D Three TIME OUTs, so GORO's training points are now 7/9...

His skill points are 41 (Intell) / 30 (Arts/Style) / 11 (Kindness) and he weighs 30lbs.

Sadly, when the bananas were finally delivered they didn't make any difference...

I sent GORO off to pre-school to make sure of getting some extra skill points for each visit. So off we went but on the third visit he lost a point... so I stopped pre-school! :D

Also played JUMP rope and won, so after 5 x pre-school visits and a win at JUMP, GORO was due to evolve into a teen - which he did - he is now a Young Androtchi (@ 45 / 32 / 11)

This is good news. It means I can try to get a special adult - the Tensaitchi (mad scientist guy).

I also started to try out foods on GORO because we still don't know what a Young Androtchi LIKES. (We only know he hates)

Pizza had no effect, and I planned to try SODA when I saw my shop had a bowl of Noodles for sale... I have never seen them in there before 700 GPs - I always thought they were free.... anyway I bought them - I think they are one of those special foods that is offered only at certain times of the year - like you get heart shaped chocs around Valentines Day...

Now he is a teen, I can start to play SHAPE to increase intellingence points.

We got the [!] to go to school and I chose Mr Turtle - so that he can increase his Intellingence points at school too.

It's cute - have you noticed? When you choose Mr Turtle - you get a little hat - shaped like the College Graduation hat / Mortar board :D

You get a different hat when you choose Ms Sunflower (it looks like a Top Hat). Can't remember what shaped hat you get if you choose Mr Canvas... :D

Trips to School were uneventful - I just made sure I chose the right gift box each time to get +3 Intelligence points per visit. If you visit 10 times during the day and win the right gift each time it increases your Intelligence points by +30 :D - Every point counts - right?

I also checked which foods/snacks increase your tamas Intelligence points too - so that if I see them I remember to feed him with them:

Beef (+1), Ice Cream (+1), Omelet (+2), Fish (+3)

With lots of SHAPE games and some food treats, GORO ended the day with a very healthy skill point level 99 / 32 / 17 :D

Young Androtchis love PASTA :huh:

Once I found out Young Androtchis food likes, I decided to go for the Tensaitchi as quickly as possible :)

That meant I have basically spent as much time as I can sending GORO to see Mr Turtle 10 times each day (+30 Intellingence points in total) and in between trips to school I have played SHAPE over and over and over and over (and over...) again ;)

I have fed him quite a lot of snacks to get the chance to play the games :eek:

GORO evolved into a Mametchi on skill points of 238 (intell) / 49 (arts) / 49 (kindness) at around 11am :D

Connected him with my V3 girl - who is still a Teen Hikotchi as she is a potential partner for the next generation - unless she prefers my other V4 which evolved into a Togetchi :D

With skill points so very high on Intelligence I decided to keep going for the Tensaitchi even tho' GORO had only just changed into a Mametchi :D

(Adults don't get toothache if you feed lots of snacks... wish it were true in Real Life...) ;)

I was aiming for 350 Intelligence points and 50 each of the other two skill points.

Here's an extract from GOROs log notes:

Skills 346/49/50 = 3yrs = 33lbs (min weight to play games)

JUMP (#13 skips)> 100GPs > skills 348/49/50

DANCE (Round2 :( ) 50GPs > skills 348/50/50

Snacks to 33lbs

SHAPE (Win) 400GPs > 354/50/50

Snacks to 35lbs

JUMP (Win) 400GPs > 354/50/55

DANCE (Win) 400GPs > 345/56/55

Snacks to 33lbs

SHAPE (Win) 400GPs > 360 / 56 / 55 = TENSAITCHI - finally :D

I was beginning to wonder if you couldn't get a special adult unless it had a job - and GORO doesn't get his job offers until tomorrow at 11am ;)

GORO is now a TENSAITCHI and he has not left school yet - Child Genius :D

TM is feeling just a little smug - but has not done much else other than play SHAPE with a V4 for a whole day... saddo that she is ;)

GORO comes out of hibernation !

I have kept GORO the Tensaitchi on pause for quite a while.

I was trying to get a girl on my other V4 so that they could marry.

Finally (after two generations of boys), I raised a Sebiretchi called CHO and today she and GORO connected and had baby boys ;)

It's so cute when they are about to have babies - they kiss each other just before the lights go out and the fireworks start.

This animation wasn't on the previous V1-V3s ;)

Now GORO is a proud father. His stats are 418 / 61 / 57

I am hoping that because the mother of the baby was a Sebiretchi (from the Kuchi group) I will be able to raise a Young Kuchipatchi or Oniontchi and try for a Nonbiritchi special adult ... time will tell :D

YOSHI means "Goodness / Luck" in Japanese

I named the new baby boy YOSHI in the hope that I'll get the characters that will take me to the Nonbiritchi special character :(

I took pretty good care of the baby during it's first hour, only one of the happy hearts emptied during the hour and I filled it straight away - otherwise they stayed full the whole time.

The only thing that worries me is that I had to stop the clock within a few minutes of naming YOSHI as I had do take care of some "real life" stuff that couldn't wait.

I didn't put him on PAUSE, just brought up the clock and stopped it for a few hours. Now his clock is about 2 and a half hours out of real time, but I haven't changed it to the correct time... hope that is not going to affect development :(

Played lots of JUMP ROPE as usual and also brought his weight up by always feeding him a snack as well as a meal each time he needed feeding. Babies don't get toothache if you feed them too many snacks and the extra weight is useful when they become toddlers / teens when you need it for playing lots of games :D

Surprisingly YOSHI evolved into a Harutchi ... bad news because according to spudi's growth chart / info (posted on TamaZone) Harutchis never evolve into characters from the Kuchi Group or the Meme Group... :(

It's disappointing - that probably means I am going to get a Young Mametchi or Young Androtchi... and I need a Kuchi Group teen to try for Nonbiritchi.

The day ends in disappointment for TamaMum's "Raising Nonbiritchi" plans ;)

YOSHI evolves ... into a Young Androtchi

Well, as expected, I didn't get a Kuchi Group teen. Yoshi evolved into a Young Androtchi. :D

I know it sounds kind of ungrateful - so many ppl want to get Young Androtchi.. but I have had him as a teen before and I really like to try getting different characters in each of the evolution stages.

So now I have to decide which Adult in the Mame Group to try for...

I have chosen Mr Canvas as YOSHI's teacher at school to collect kindness (flower) skill points, so he has the potential to evolve into an adult Androtchi :(

I have realised that that almost all my generations have been in the Mame group, so I wonder if there's a way to break the pattern.

Perhaps I should see if the "neglect" theory to get a Universal Adult would work - that means I could try for a Gozarutchi (one of my old fave characters from V1)? :(

I could try feeding a lot of snacks to get the weight up and then letting the happy hearts empty out totally before feeding again..

I will have a look around the forums for posts about getting Universal Adults to see if it gives me any ideas :D

*plans forum search on good info / useful topics about Universal Characters *

Latest posts

Back