TamaMum's V4 Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FEELING FINE about YOSHI being a Young Androtchi

(I have a "cunning plan")

I just realised that I can try to get a Young Kuchipatchi > Kuchipatchi > Nonbiritchi on my other V4 :D

Remember I mated my Sebiretchi CHO with GORO?

Well that little baby boy became a Mohitamatchi and they DO evolve into either Kuchi Group or Meme Group characters :D

So my plan is to try for the Nonbiritchi with my V4 Clear Blue Stars shell and concentrate on trying to get a Universal Adult with my Young Androtchi to see if I can break the Mame "rut" that I have got into with each generation :D

With that in mind, I did send YOSHI to school 10 times to max his Kindness points.

Otherwise, I just let all his Happy and Hungry hearts empty out during the course of the day until he beeped at me for attention ;)

He was totally empty and shaking his head unhappily.

After 10 minutes I fed him one MEAL and one SNACK.

Then I left him alone again for a hour or so.

I had to go out and was not sure how long the one MEAL and one SNACK would last so I gave him one more of each. (Two empty, Two full hearts on both Happy and Hungry).

When I got back after about 40 minutes he still had the two hearts full on each.

So I left him alone again until they were both empty and he beeped for attention :(

Sometimes it is very difficult trying a different strategy of care with the aim of getting a particular character... but if the sytem works ... that makes it worthwhile. I really like Gozarutchis and it is such a long time since I had one on any tama ...

YOSHI fell asleep with one heart full on both the Happy & Hungry meters. Three hearts empty on everything else ^_^

* polite request: please don't send me a PM acusing me of being "cruel" to my tama. This is a theory I am testing to see if I can find a way to guarantee to get a Universal Character (preferably Goza) - even if the Teen is from another group. *

Last edited by a moderator:
YOSHI gets hungry and angry

(... and TM gets what she wants too... )

When Yoshi woke up with only one heart full on Happy and Hungry he was fine. He got a good fortune cookie too! But I didn't play any games with him or feed him. I didn't send him to school either ;)

He emptied his hearts twice and had to beep for attention to be fed a MEAL and a SNACK :wacko:

The second time I confess I was a bit mean. I fed him a SODA (which Young Androtchi hates) so he was pretty angry :angry: then I fed him an orange from the free snacks list to fill one Happy heart.

Otherwise, I pretty much left him alone until I saw the squiggly lines warning of a toilet opportunity and I couldn't resist :D Sat him on the toilet and of course filled a happy heart - so he was up to two happy hearts filled.

Then he beeped for attention because he was crying.

Again, I felt mean, so I gave him a praise and that filled a Happy heart too :rolleyes:

Typical eh? When you want the Happy hearts to drop / stay empty, you get all these opportunities to fill them :D

YOSHI evolved right on time. His stats were:

Training: 8/9 points

Skills Points: 47 / 54 / 87

Weight: 47lbs

Hearts: One Hungry heart full - rest empty;

Three Happy hearts full, one empty.

I have a Gozarutchi :D :rolleyes:

So you can get a Gozarutchi from a Young Androtchi by trying to keep the Happy & Hungry hearts as low as possible during the last half day before they're due to evolve into Adults. I don't know for sure how many times you need to empty the Hungry or Happy hearts, but I do know that you need to wait until they beep at you to feed them a SNACK or MEAL because they're empty - and I did this at least 3-4 times

I don't think his weight was too high, and his skills points were pretty respectable too.

So my theory is straight forward neglect - empty hearts :(

Once I had a Gozarutchi, I quickly filled all the Happy and Hungry hearts with lots of MEALS and snacks.

I would like YOSHI to be a FireFighter, so I need to increase the Kindness skills points.

I sent him straight to school - ten times in a row - poor guy!

He must be really confused! But it was to make sure that I got the 30 Kindess points from Mr Canvas by choosing the Flower in the hidden gifts :)

Then I played FLAG a couple of times and got "GREAT" scores but didn't win the game outright.

His skill points are now 53 / 45 / 126

He will go for Job Interviews tomorrow.

Let's hope the Fire Station is one of the places on the screen! :wacko: ;)

YOSH gets the right job!

YOSHI graduated from school and went for his job interviews today.

As I hoped, the firestation was one of the choices and he got 3 x 0s so he is now an enthusiastic firefighter :mimitchi:

I really enjoy playing the firefighting game.

I don't managed to get every fire out, but often finish the game with a score of "EXCELLENT" or "GREAT" so it's pretty satisfying.

Fire Fighting is probably my favorite mini job to earn Kindness skills points.

* Edit: I did get a Young Kuchipatchi > Adult Kuchipatchi on my other V4 (Clear Blue Stars shell) so I am now trying to play FLAG as much as possible to get the Kindness skill points up in the hope that I can get a special adult Nonbiritchi :wacko: *

YOSHI finds a girl

Yoshi has been left very much to his own devices for a couple of days - just going to work and putting out fires :D

I have been paying a lot of attention to my other V4 trying to get a Nonbiritchi special character - and now I have :huh:

Attention turned back to Yoshi today because I heard the Matchmaker beeping at 10.30am :D

She brought him a Maidtchi but I turned her down as she is a Mame Group character and I really want him to find a Kuchi Group character for a partner. I am hoping that if he marries a Kuchi group girl then I have a chance of breaking the Mame group "rut" I seem to have fallen into :D

At 3pm the Matchmaker turned up again with a Ponytchi but I turned her away too :angry:

At 7pm the Matchmaker brought a Yattatchi for him ;)

Yoshi got married and had a little girl :D

HOSHI moves me out of the Mame Group

I named the new baby girl HOSHI and wondered if it was worth trying for another Universal teen.

With that in mind, I took below average care of my baby girl in her first hour. Let the Happy and Hungry hearts empty out several times and refilled the Happy hearts with SNACKs instead of games.

I played JUMP rope just once and accidentally fell over the rope on jump number 11 :wacko:

Despite my best efforts at bad care, I got a Mohitamatchi - not quite sure why, I was expecting a Mizutamatchi with poor care :unsure:

Nevertheless, even with a Mohitamatchi it's more likely to bring me a Meme or Kuchi character according to spudis growth chart and her excellent analysis of the different groups you get from each of the 4 child/toddler characters: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=99281

(You'll see the toddler charts if you scroll all the way down past the growth chart info).

If I take poor care of this Mohitamatchi I may get a Ojyotchi or Hawaikotchi in the Universal Group :D

It would also be nice to get a Nikatchi as not many ppl seem to have got one yet - and gives me the opportunity to find out their Likes/Dislikes for the food chart.

We shall see
At least I'm unlikely to get another Mame Group teen

POLITE REQUEST : Please DO NOT post replies in this log.

I am happy to receive PMs about my log as long as they don't break the site rules :unsure:

HOSHI evolved right on time ... but not into what I expected! She's an Itchi gotchi ;)

I do like them, they are very cute. But I took pretty poor care of my Mohitamatchi so it was a bit of a suprise to see an Ichitigotchi on the screen :ph34r:

I've chosen Mr Turtle as her teacher to earn pencil (intelligence) points. I've had a Memetchi > Makiko before, but never had either a Ponytchi not a Violetchi, so I think it would be nice to get one of those.

Can't help feeling the teensiest disappointed that I didn't get a Young Dorotchi or Nikatchi... but there's always another generation :angry:

Ichigotchis love cup cakes so I fed her a couple of those and have played mostly JUMP with her to keep her happy hearts full.

I've sent her to school 10 times so that I earn the maximum possible intelligence (pencil) points each day she is a teen character.

I wonder what character she would turn into if I tried to keep her skills points totally level in all the categories?

But then again the idea of a Ponytchi or Violetchi is quite appealing :angry:

It is difficult to keep the skill points totally level in all the categories

I've been reminded how much I detest playing DANCE and I also got fed up with FLAG. Basically because I just never seem to be able to get a win.

SHAPE is fine - I have no problem with that :wacko:

On that basis, HOSHI had her Intelligence (pencil) skill points raised by regular trips to school and Mr Turtle and playing SHAPE.

She got some pretty bad post - the robber several times and rather more snakes than usual, so it felt like I was having to fill all the empty Happy hearts on a more regular basis than I would have liked
Never mind, I kept her Happy and made sure she didn't get hungry and today, HOSHI evolved into a Ponytchi with skill points at 101 (Int) 20 (Art) / 26 (Kind)

She's cute.

I have never had a Ponytchi before, so I am pleased with her.

I think that means I can't try for the special character Makiko... unless I attempt to boost her arts/style points (sparkles) right up from 20 to 350 :lol:

I am not sure I have the will to try that before the Matchmaker starts visiting :ph34r:

Attempting to turn a Ponytchi into a Makiko

Trying to get the Arts/Style points from 20 all the way up to 350 has been a big challenge :D

It just isn't realistic to try to play DANCE non stop - I have a life outside of tamas (sometimes... )

So I used D-Best's hex code to get a cupcake and donut code - they give the tama +2 and +3 arts skill points respectively.

Unfortunately, the donut is Ponytchi's HATE food ;)

Poor wee thing - she really hates the donuts and I am feeding her so many - and playing DANCE.

She got a job interview but I wanted the Hair Washing job and it wasn't listed, so I disappointed her and refused to apply for any job at all.

She finally got another [!] letter from Nazotchi today and successfully applied for the Hair Washing job.

Skill points are now 136 / 319 / 41 - hopefully I can get 350 before the matchmaker turns up tomorrow (I think) - I've just lost track completely with her evolution as I had to pause her a couple of afternoons when I had meetings to attend :)

The laugh is... I am not even sure if a Ponytchi can evolve into a Makiko - it might have to be a Memetchi - that would be such a waste of donuts :D

HOSHI pauses a while - and is still a Ponytchi

HOSHI has been paused for a while as I have had a very busy time over the past few days :lol:

I have been trying to get her to evolve into a Makikotchi - but so far no success B)

I managed to get her skill points up to : 139 (Intelligence) / 353 (Arts/Fashion) / 53 (Kindness) but she didn't evolve.

More Hair Washing (goodness that gets tedious after a while :) ) and playing Jump to fill Happy hearts and a lot of Donuts (hate, hate) and Cupcakes and she is now at 144 / 374 / 63 ... and still a Ponytchi.

I have one last thing to try tomorrow morning (I am expecting the Matchmaker to put in an appearance at 10.30am tomorrow :( )

I will try to increase her kindness points to over 100... (that's rather a lot of FLAG waving...) and see if that makes a difference. Meanwhile I will continue to make HOSHI wash hair...

There are an awful lot of tamas walking around TamaTown with clean hair right now ;)

HOSHI stays Ponytchi

I got the points up to well over 100 and she didn't evolve :(

I wonder if it is because I fed her too many donuts (her hated food) too many times? Or maybe it's just too close to the time the Matchmaker is going to arrive?

Last year, I had a V2 Oyajitchi that just wouldn't make a baby with another V1 even tho' they were both old enough and showed 4 x Hearts for each other. I connected and connected but they just wouldn't mate.

Then about 20 mins after I finally took a break, the Oyajitchi evolved into an Old Timer and I had to assume that it was too late :(

Never mind, I decided that a Ponytchi is fine with me, so I just waited for the Matchmaker to arrive - which she duly did and brought HOSHI a Kuchipatchi as a partner :D

This is exactly what I want. To see if I can move from Mame to Meme to Kuchi in three generations :(

HOSHI is now the proud parent of a baby boy :p so now we are just hanging around waiting for her to leave the baby filling Happy hearts and Hungry hearts as necessary. HOSHI is due to leave tonight.

I had better start thinking about names for the new baby :)

Kyo makes his entrance

I named the new baby boy KYO and he had an up and down first hour as a baby. I had intended to try to give very good care, but got distracted by home life several times and when his hour was up he evolved into a Mizutamatchi.

It wasn't a huge surprise :mimitchi: I didn't play any games with him at all - just fed him snacks to keep his Happy hearts full... perhaps if I had played just one or two he would have been a Mohitamatchi... anyway, it's now unlikely that he's going to be a Kuchi group character ;)

Right before he was due to evolve I fed him about 15 snacks in a row to get his weight right up high.

Babies don't get toothache and it is useful to have the extra weight to play plenty of games when the tamas are Toddlers and Teens ;)

KYO Mizutamatchi had a pretty good time. We did play plenty of JUMP rope (but no MIMIC at all - I really don't enjoy that V4 game... :( ) and he got fed plenty of foods that increase skills points.

I have to be honest here and say that I am thinking of tabbing him up when he has finished this generation.

I've been running two V4s at the same time and now that I have had all 3 special characters and a good variation on the different characters, it's all getting a bit repetitive...

I haven't had many Universal Characters at all, and still haven't raised a Minotchi... but if I keep one V4 running and tab one up, I will have some time to play with a Mothra tamagotchi that I bought recently off ebay ;)

Anyway, back to KYO ;)

Kyo did go to sleep with 2 hearts empty as I left him in the Study by the computer and then went downstairs and got into a film on TV :D

So when he woke up this morning I fed and watered him (so to speak) and just checked him every now and again to make sure any empty hearts were filled.

Around mid-morning I came over and found a little Gourmetchi :D

I love these guys - like little Aliens B)

KYO has therefore had a little more attention because I like playing with the Gourmetchi characters ;)

I chose Ms Sunflower as his teacher so that I can earn arts/fashion points (sparkles) without having to play DANCE (at which I am pretty awful). I can then play SHAPE and FLAG to keep the skills points up in the other two areas.

He's just gone to sleep for the night with his skills at 31 / 33 / 33, Training points 5 / 9 and weighing 54lbs (bit on the heavy side, but I spoiled him a little with lots of snacks) :)

I am going to try to keep all three of his skill points at roughly the same level. I have no idea which character I would prefer to get this time as I have had all three Meme adult boys before... probably Simsimatchi as he is the cutest ;)

Ooops ;)

Rather a long interval between updates - sorry for that :(

I decided to shut down my other V4 (Clear Blue Stars shell colour) - it is a baby girl. So I started her off with full happy and hungry hearts, connected her once with KYO and then removed her battery and gently packed her away with a little piece of paper to remind me what character she was, what generation, etc. and the date.

That way, when I go back to her I don't have to rack my memory try to think where I was ... I can just hit the RESET button and DOWNLOAD her back onto the tama screen. She will start from the last major event (which was the connection with KYO, just before I stopped her) :D

As for KYO, I did manage to keep my skills points more or less level, although I let the intelligence points slip as I was still thinking about Simasimatchi vs Togetchi, right up until about 1 hour before KYO was due to evolve into an adult.

I had higher Kindness points as I was going to try for the Simasimatchi, but in the end I sent him to school 10 times in a row and got +30 arts/style points, so at 2yrs old, 30lbs weight and 9/9 training points, KYO evolved into a Togetchi with skill points at 63 / 111 / 97 ;)

After this I have more or less let him go his own way. Just played a game or fed a snack to keep the Happy or Hungry hearts full.

When KYO was offered a [!] job I was really hoping for the Hospital or the Bank as it is ages since I have played the GET game.

But no such luck. I couldn't see even one job of the 5 that I enjoy playing (mini-game) - so rather than being stuck with a game I hate playing, I just hit button C and exited the job scene !

The next day - pretty much first thing in the morning, he got another [!] call to go for jobs. The Hospital and Bank still weren't there, but this time the FireStation was, so I applied for him to be a Fire Fighter and he got accepted :)

There's been a lot of Fire Fighters in this family :D

KYO has a baby

KYO has been a bit neglected recently. I've just kept the Happy and Hungry hearts topped up... but really, I've been waiting for the Matchmaker to start visiting.

She arrived at 3pm but presented me with a Marotchi (Mame family) - not good enough for KYO - I was holding out for a Kuchi girl :D

But I didn't have to wait too long - at 7pm she brought KYO a Sebiretchi so I said YES and now KYO has a little boy :)

He will be leaving tonight - so I have to remember to feed him a couple of Tacos (Togetchi fave food) before he disappears off screen :D

He's having a last bath now :D

DEJA VU

I've been here before....

I named KYOs little boy SHO and took good care of him during his hour of baby time. He evolved into a Mizutamatchi :hitodetchi:

I have to be honest, I am disappointed because I was hoping for a Mohitamatchi that I could try to raise into a member of the Kuchi family. But that's just not going to happen with a Mizutamatchi - they are not Kuchi toddlers...

So - it looks like I am in for a repeat of the previous generation.

My Mizutamatchi got pretty good care apart from one thing, he went to sleep overnight with only one Happy heart and one Hungry heart filled - the rest were all empty. Ooops :)

I put the tama on our dining table so I would be reminded to feed him first thing in the morning over breakfast :wub:

SHO evolved into a Gourmetchi again. I still like them, they are one of the cutest teens IMHO :wacko:

So now I have a Gourmetchi that I think will evolve into a Simasimatchi.

Since the evolution so far is exactly the same as KYO's and I chose a Togetchi over a Simasimatchi last time, I guess I will go for the Simasimatchi this time.

I have chosen Mr Canvas for his teacher to collect the Kindness (flower) skill points and am sending him to school 10 times a day to collect max skill points and playing SHAPE to fill his happy hearts.

Currently his stats are 52 / 18 / 61, but he will get more Kindness points as he still has 7 more school visits to do today :)

It is frustrating trying to change family groups - and failing :hitodetchi:

I got a Simasimatchi ;)

As expected, my Gourmetchi evolved into a Simasimatchi :D

I can't help being pleased - I really think they are one of the cutest adults there is on the V4 :D

Not much more to do, other than keep him alive and try to rack up the Intelligence skills points as I would like to try for the Bank or Hospital jobs - I enjoy playing V3 GET game and those two mini games are very similar :)

He's carrying quite a lot of weight at the moment (oops - bit over enthusiastic on the snack front there...) ;) but it means I can play SHAPE over and over - as long as I can stand it... :mimitchi:

Playing SHAPE to get SHO in shape for the right job :D

Edit: I tabbed SHO up and packed him away whilst I was on holiday in May - but I did not restart him on my return as I decided to take a break from the V4 and think about running a different version.

I will make a new thread to record any other versions I decide to run and log :)

Thanks for reading my log... I hope you've enjoyed it and that some of the info has been useful to you in your tama travels! :)

Latest posts

Back