TamaTalk -- Early Stages

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I joined in May 0'7 on my first account. I got loads of random friend requests then...... COOL!
Oh yes, the random friend requests. Lol I rememer those.

I only made like 2 or 3 REAL friend's here on TT, Rachelgotchi is one of them. She is so fun ;D

Oh, how I miss the old days on TamaTalk. Not necesarily 04 because I wasn't here then but back in 06 it was definitely much different than it is now.

I remember that from my other account. I miss the quick log-in thing. =]

I first joined in earlier '06, so I wouldn't know. I remember an account before this, possibly in '05 when the V2 came out in my area.

I do remember, though, that the popup annoyed me so much I just joined so I wouldn't have to put up with it. ^^

I remember the RP's that actually were about tamagotchi's and used the smiles.

I also remember when tamatalk was all tama, no Non-tamatalk. I had an account before this I joined with in 2006, but I made this new one xD

It's so different now^^ The topics have changed so much.

I was around during those stages. I remember when we had our 50,000th member! I was on the account *~Tamagotchi~* and ~*Tamagotchi*~ back then.

OMG when I click some of those links I can see what TamaTalk looked like way back in 2004! Just click a topic, click the link it gives you, click the very first link in the list of links, then pick a date!

Wow I love this! =D

Woah! I can go back to when TamaTalk had only 247 members, and the most they had online was 46! =D

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow I didn't know peanutbutter13 and newbiekidlex were guides =O

Wow there;s spiffy when she wasnt a guide.

Wow I remember TamaTalk's 2nd birthday =) I loved that banner that was on the home page where you'd click to get to the forums. I had forgotten what it looks like until I just saw it. If you wanna see these things go here --> https://web.archive.org/web/*hh_/tamatalk.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back