TamaTalk is growing!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol

well im gunno make it to my 100000000000000000000000 or howevr much i sed posts in just 1 hour u watch...

ull c i will do it nd go power made

MWHAHAHAAAAA

lol only jokin

:D

*ish scared of tamaplooy* The forum will be overrun be yooo! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
aswell as posting all over the forum, you've also ruined it :eek:

Speaking of milestones, it looks like we are about to get our 100th member! :(
:D :D Almost there... Under two weeks to have another 50 friends join our little tamagotchi community here... :( :(

Last edited:
I love these milestones... Today we have passed our 200 member mark as well as over 5500 posts. We keep growing. Congrats and thanks to everyone! :D

fun stuff! and everyone is so friendly! what a nice evironment! let's keep it this way! :lol:

:lol: :( Nine days later and we are now at 300 members and just shy of 7000 posts.

Last edited:
lol, i was just gonna post that!

Lets give around of aplause to our 300th member, elizabeth93802!!!

elizabeth93802:Um hi yes i'm the 300th member wow!

elizabeth93802:So whats my prize?

Admin,The Guides (Me, Madrox, and Lozzie) *while smileing*:Absoultley Nothing!

Just kidding, let's give around of applause to the creator of this wonderful forum, Admin!

Without your nurturing and care this board would have died along time ago (Cough, along with his trusty guides, cough, lol) this board is like the ultimate Tamagotchi, with 300 little baby tamagotchis who visit, and 3 Helper Tamagotchis who sort out things and help others, but really, this board would never existed without Admin. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol: Awh shucks!

It wouldn't be the same without everyone here... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back