TamaTalk is growing!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just hit 400 members and over 8000 posts... :lol:

Let's recap TamaTalk's growth...

Site (officially) opened June 16, 2004

About 3 and half weeks later we had 50 members/1500 posts

Less than 2 weeks later we hit 100 members

17 days later it was 200 members/5500 posts

9 days later it was 300 members/7000 posts

6 days later its now 400 members/8000 posts

:D ^_^

Last edited:
I Wish I could have been one of the first 50 members... hmmmm...... I forget which number I am lets see.... 454... How can I be 454 if we only have around 400 members..... If we get up to 500 members can The people from 51-500 get a 500th member thing?

Last edited by a moderator:
I Wish I could have been one of the first 50 members... hmmmm...... I forget which number I am lets see.... 454... How can I be 454 if we only have around 400 members..... If we get up to 500 members can The people from 51-500 get a 500th member thing?
We count actual registered members... There are some who complete the first part of registration but fail to click on the emailed link to confirm the account.

:lol: First 500 members?! You realize how numb by fingers would be from clicking to move each and every member over!? ^_^ It will be considered... But for now... The First Fifty's have it. :D

You wouldn't have to if you added a program or button thing that would allow you to do 51-500 with just one click

Also speaking of milestones, if you look in todays top 10 posters you will see i posted 100 times in one day, will anyone be able to beat that?

Now i have to go for 150 in one day, ;)

Now we have 500 members (well 498 :D ) and over 9,500 posts. Wont be long 'till we hit 10,000 :)

500 members now. :D

Only 4 and half days for another hundred.

Next stop is 1000 members... Anyone guessing how long before we hit that milestone? My optimistic guess is three weeks...

I think it'll be even less than 3 weeks. Imagine how many members we're going to have if/when tamagotchi get's to the stage it was 7 years ago. To infinity, and beyond :D

Tonight we hit validated member #1000!!! :huh: (Spiceboy has the honors)

My 3 weeks prediction was incorrect... But 500 new members in just under one month isn't half bad. :lol: So 1000 members and soon to hit 15000 posts.

*time for more party favors!* :D

Last edited:
*JOY!* ^_^

We are over 20000 posts now! That's a lot of reading for the new members! :D (or just use the search)

(plus... I think we will hit 1500 members sometime this weekend... Currently at 1494)

:) :) :)

Well our next growth milestone has been hit... We just hit the 2000 registered members mark! We are also at over 25000 posts...

Hope everyone is enjoying themselves! We look forward to even more friends joining us and even more Tamagotchi goodness in the future!

-(a very happy) Admin-

Last edited:
Well six weeks later and we have just registered our 3000th TamaTalk member (and almost 34000 posts).

Thank you all for making this such a great place! We hope to keep growing and adding new and cool things for everyone to enjoy. ;)

Woohoo! We just hit our 4000th registered member and now have over 47,000 posts on TamaTalk!

Thanks everyone! And the best is yet to come!

Last edited:
WOOHOO! We now have over 5000 registered members and over 60000 posts! :wacko:

I wonder if we'll be able to top 6000 by TamaTalk's first birthday on June 15...

well done Admin! if you hadn't made this site, us tamagotchi addicts would be sitting at home thinking "what now....."

thankyou so much on behalf of tamatalk's 5013 members!

best wishes,

JC

Well I think all I have to say is WOW! In under one month we are now at 6000 members and a few hundred shy of 75000 posts!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back