TamaTalk is growing!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another 1000 members in under 2 weeks... *faints*

9000 members

Yes, surely we'll have 10,000 members by the weekend. That will be a huge milestone. In about 400 days that amounts to about 25 members a day. it doesn't seem much now that we get 150 a day.....

JC

Its incredible, and so exciting! Lots of people love Tamagotchi's!!!! And to think Tamatalks only been around for just over a year, is just fantastic. I look at the number of members every day, and its always increased by about 100!!

Well I am proud to say we have just reached 10,000 REGISTERED TAMATALK MEMBERS!

wildtama05 has the distinctive honor of being this milestone member...

Thanks everyone! :furawatchi:

I believe we now have 130,000 posts!

*brain overload*

and I'm proud to be responsible for 1.4% of them! lol.

It's the very first few members who deserve the credit. They've hung in there! People like JappyX, PeanutButter13, Mothra and of course Admin!.

i can't really say I'm one of them, I'm a sort of "New Generation Guide". There were alredy 3,500 when I joined.

I believe we now have 130,000 posts! 

*brain overload*

and I'm proud to be responsible for 1.4% of them! lol.
wow...that should equal your post count.....

yay!! tamatalk has done sooo good in such short time....

and i'm resopnseable for 0.71% of tamatalks total posts!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
wow...that should equal your post count.....yay!! tamatalk has done sooo good in such short time....

and i'm resopnseable for 0.71% of tamatalks total posts!!!
Well for perfections sake: i am actually responsible for 1.41% at the moment. lol....

I accually came in Tamatalk on October 22, 2004. Right after my B-day. :rolleyes:

We are growing slightly more slowly now..... we were growing at about 120 new members a day, Now were getting about 100 a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back