TamaTalk News

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes it is.

any ways,i have news.in Ontario canada,the tamagotchi minis and the best frieds tamagotchis have comeout in walmart.there selling fast,so if anyone on tamatalk lives in ontario,then go buy some!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey peoples.i have some very important news.I just got off the phone with my uncel.his Bestfriends sister works in the Bandi company,and he told me that she said that theres an 84% chance that they'll comeout with a V3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!can u belive it!an 84% chance.that really close to 100%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey peoples.i have some very important news.I just got off the phone with my uncel.his Bestfriends sister works in the Bandi company,and he told me that she said that theres an 84% chance that they'll comeout with a V3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!can u belive it!an 84%  chance.that really close to 100%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Even to me, About to take control here, I have to admit, that's a pretty big piece of news!

Last edited by a moderator:
yes it is.
any ways,i have news.in Ontario canada,the tamagotchi minis and the best frieds tamagotchis have comeout in walmart.there selling fast,so if anyone on tamatalk lives in ontario,then go buy some!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
are u serious???????? I just went there on sunday and there wuz only v2.

ne wayz , do u notice how when the V2's came out they got rid of the V1's?

are u serious???????? I just went there on sunday and there wuz only v2.

ne wayz , do u notice how when the V2's came out they got rid of the V1's?
They don't make V1's anymore... I guess you could say they are dying out...... heheh

Even to me, About to take control here, I have to admit, that's a pretty big piece of news!
I know!!!!!!!!!YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I STILL CANT BELIVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back