TamaTown.com Down?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I joined tamatalk specifically to ask about this.... I just got a tamagotchi for the first time since 3rd grade [7 years], and I wanted to make an account online? But it wont let me past the "review information" page. I thought it wasn't letting me pass because I wasn't printing the info, so I had to go find a printer and try again, and it didn't work. So this is a big issue? Not just me? and will probably be fixed...? Okay, hope so :) .. MY ANIMAL IS GOING TO DIE IF I DONT GET INSTRUMENTS MONEY FOR FOOD. hahaha.[is that even how it works?]

I joined tamatalk specifically to ask about this.... I just got a tamagotchi for the first time since 3rd grade [7 years], and I wanted to make an account online? But it wont let me past the "review information" page. I thought it wasn't letting me pass because I wasn't printing the info, so I had to go find a printer and try again, and it didn't work. So this is a big issue? Not just me? and will probably be fixed...? Okay, hope so :) .. MY ANIMAL IS GOING TO DIE IF I DONT GET INSTRUMENTS MONEY FOR FOOD. hahaha.[is that even how it works?]
Hello silv3rlime, welcome to TamaTalk! :blink:

It is a pity you have registered due to this error; don't worry, we all seem to be affected by it too. This reminds me of a time period at the beginning of this year in which TamaTown was inaccessible after New Years Eve for a good three weeks or so.

If the issue that exists now is a replication of the down-time at the beginning of the year, I'd say give it two more weeks or so and then (hopefully!) Bandai might fix the website. ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
Yayy, 2 weeks is enough for it to fall into a horrible depression because the entire band is stuck with accordions <3.. is there any other way to get new instruments, like that hat guy bringing one to it? [now it wont even play it anymore, as of 5 seconds ago. and the stress isnt even that high, haha]

ALSO, apparently i am a horrible owner because it grew up into the ugly "horrible care" character. It's not my fault i sleep 6 hours later than it does! :p

I should just change the clock ;)

WOW IT LOOKS SO SAD. HOW THE HE|| DO I MAKE IT HAPPY? I HAVE NO MONEY XD

I tried to enter twice today, to no avail. Does anyone else remember things like this happening before? I know, it was down last year, but at that point, the page wouldn't even begin loading. Now, it tells me my username and password do not match. Maybe Bandai is updating TamaTown for Tamagotchi L.i.f.e. I hope so; maybe they're adding new sections and stuff?

Staying optimistic,

Amat Gotchi

Oh wow, this has been going on for a whole week? o_o I just tried going on it today and I got the same problem so I came onto TT to see if other people were having the same problem. I had thought they deleted my account or something! I also tried making a new account and it wouldn't work. To have this going on for an entire week is really strange. Has anyone emailed Bandai about this?

9 days later and the site is still down. I tried tamagotchieurope.com too and that didn't work either. Has anyone heard from Bandai yet?

I just found my old Music Star version of Tamagotchi and I really wanted to go online, but that too has happened to me. I tried making a new account, I kept trying to press next. I thought that when I finish printing I could press next, but it would not go. :huh: :huh: :angry:

Hello! I emailed Bandai a few days ago also and haven't heard back yet. It's a shame Tamatown isn't working. What's worse is it went down the same day I ordered a Tama-Go and decided to visit tamatown. D: I was so excited that I was getting a new tamagotchi for tamatown!

By the way, it's pretty nice having this forum available to check up on instead of trying to create an account every day. X3

Oh you know something else? I went on the old Tamatown site for V3 tamas and it's not giving out any codes! You know how it usually gives out the passport at the beginning, then if you buy items at the mall or wherever you go, it gives you a code. Well some of the codes just aren't showing up, and when I try to buy something it just says "Error, please try again!" I've tried exiting and reopening the site several times and clicking on different items and it's not working! o.o So not only the new tamatown is down, but the old one is having errors :C They really need to get on top of this.

I'm not on TamaTown so I tried making an account, and after I type in all the stuff and click "next", nothing happens! :angry:

Oh you know something else? I went on the old Tamatown site for V3 tamas and it's not giving out any codes! You know how it usually gives out the passport at the beginning, then if you buy items at the mall or wherever you go, it gives you a code. Well some of the codes just aren't showing up, and when I try to buy something it just says "Error, please try again!" I've tried exiting and reopening the site several times and clicking on different items and it's not working! o.o So not only the new tamatown is down, but the old one is having errors :C They really need to get on top of this.
I was having the same problem and found out that Tamagotchi Europe still works!

Try here: https://www.tamagotch...m/EN/index.html

Edit: Oops! Sorry, I guess I hadn't checked the v3 site. :huh: I was having trouble with the v4 and v5 sites, which both worked on Tamagotchi Europe. I just tried the v3 and it doesn't even open a window for me. <_<

Edit (again): Lol nevermind, it works. It opened up in my previously opened window in the background, and my sound is muted, so it appeared like nothing was happening. I just checked and it does work. :rolleyes:

V6 and Tama-Go TamaTown still not working...I hear it's messed up and they are fixing it? I hope they hurry.

I emailed Bandai also; I guess that is all that can be done for now.

I am so annoyed with Tamatown.com being down for SO very long, and not even a single response or peep out of Bandai America - to all the faithful users here... and even to those who took the time and expense to call or direct email. ALL IGNORED! ALL IGNORED??? WTF?

I have seen bad customer service in my life, but really, this is so very pathetic; it makes me want to barf! Now, don't get me wrong, I love Tamagotchis; but Bandai America's ***inexcuseable*** rude behavior in this matter makes me truly HATE them!! :huh: :p :wacko: :ph34r: :p -_- <_< <_< <_<

LOADING PARTICLE CANNON FOR ORBITAL DESTRUCTION OF TARGET CITY: Cypress, CA

>>GOODBYE BANDAI<<<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back