Tamatown down?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Servers barf and get sick every once in a while too guys... They are fixing it.... Tamatown is on a server, if the main server/computer that it is on is down... It depends on the people behind the computer side to fix it.... Or it could just be updates.... they could be testing out random things while it is down and making things run better.

Servers barf and get sick every once in a while too guys... They are fixing it.... Tamatown is on a server, if the main server/computer that it is on is down... It depends on the people behind the computer side to fix it.... Or it could just be updates.... they could be testing out random things while it is down and making things run better.
That might be the case, and that's fine..but all I know is, most companies would have the decency to put up a notice at LEAST saying that they are working on things. Not to do so is just bad business in my opinion.

I agree with Kittra, they should have put it on their website, like I said earlier. But they didn't, so... yeah. (sorry, I'm pretty much repeating what I said earlier).

But it's so stupid... why is it taking them so long to fix Tamatown? It shouldn't be THAT hard (not that I know, I'm only 13).

Hopefully, Bandai is nice to the Tamatown users and give us something. It makes sense, because we could be making so much more points right now instead of talking about this. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes my dear!! I totally agree with you!! I am wondering also why it is so long. Except calling them or doing complains there's not that much we can except waiting... Sure we could do much more points and stuff but right now there's few things we can control <_<

Here's something I'm happy to hear!I emailed Bandai about Tamatown and They said that there isnt a specific time or date the site would be back up and to retry our visits.They also said the usual clear your cache of you're on IE :) .I'll copy and paste it in the morning.Never mind here it is!

Nicole:

System response and access time may vary due to internet traffic, system performance and other factors.

If you are using the Internet Explorer browser, then any time you see glitches the likely cause is caching as the system may be visiting the site from a previous and timed-out session. If so, please clear the cache of temporary files etc.

Now refresh the page, and revisit at a later point in time. From time to time, servers also go under routine maintenance but we could not give you a specified point in time to retry your visit.

Thank you,

Customer Service

Bandai America

-----Original Message-----

Sent: Monday, July 18, 2011 1:26 PM

To: Bandai Customer Service; webmaster

Subject: Bandai.com Contact Form: Tamagotchi Tama-Go Tama Town

SUBJECT: Tamagotchi Tama-Go Tama Town

CATEGORY: Comments regarding our web sites

This is a Question

Hello,

I've been having trouble logging into the Tamagotchi Tama-Go Tama Town.I was wondering when the site would be back up and running.

Nicole

Email Address:

First Name: Nicole

Heard about us by: Word of mouth

Computer Operating System: macosx

Computer Operationg System Version Number: 10.6.8

Internet Browser: safari

Hello I know this is out of the topic that new tamatown is down but for those who did not know how to get an oldie for the Tama-Go here it is:

When I found out that tamatown was down I was frustrated because I was going to put 999,999 back to my tamatown acount but since i couldnt log on i lost all of my money which got me so frustrated that i neglected my Tamagotchi but unexpectedly turned into an otokitchi the old lady tama it happened in 3 tamago years(4 days in real life) by not training it(4 training bars),feeding it once(hungry 1,happy 1 everyday),and ignoring it thats how i unexpectedly got an oldie please comment and test this out!I dont exactly know how i got an oldie but just ignore it literraly dont take care of it! It's Stage of growth is:

Baby:Nokotchi

Toddler:Belltchi

Teen:Chuchutci

Adult:Marotchi

then it unexpectedly turned into Otokitchi

Thank you for listening I hope you test this out because I certainly did not expect this to happen!

*twitch*

IT'S NOT WORKING FOR ANYONE, BANDAI!

Maybe...

so many people had been visiting Tamatown because it was down soo, the traffic INCREASED, making it even worse and worse.

Like the recession. It ruins itself with a "spark".

I stop checking if Tamatown is up again because it gets really annoying when thy keep popping up that window.

But u do make a point, actually we should stop checking tamatown altogether. So we can give more complains or at else be able to give 1 complain. We also should decide on who to check on tamatown to see if it is up again.

I could barely get in when it was working... when I did try to forever ago... It was in working order.

But if you guys increase the traffic to keep checking... I doubt it will help. The less people trying to get in the better.

I know they have multiple login sections too.... are you guys all doing simple log in? I'm sure that one gets full in a hurry.... Maybe that caused a bit of an issue too.?.

I always choose my server but like I said above,I sent Bandai an email and they said they're doing maitenence on the servers.There are 100 Tama Town servers in all so it might take them a while.I really want to go on Tama Town though,maybe we should try going on at midnight?Only a few of us though so the server won't get clogged.

URGENT COMMENT! what if theyre fixing the hack for gotchi points (for example the 500,000 one) like they did for the spot and mocha codes where you can no longer use it?? i hope not!! or maybe theyre bringing back the spot and mocha...

Good news Makikio Lover! It's probably BANDI who will be updated. They won't take the time to fix minor problems in Tamatown while they update BANDI!

fixing a hack shouldn't take that long,

I think that they're just having server problems

If only Bandai would give us a hint. Maybe a small, piece of tamagotchi.com that would say, Tamatown is being remodeled, OR, new and improved Tamatown is coming august 1st! Please Bandai! Give us a sign!

I always choose my server but like I said above,I sent Bandai an email and they said they're doing maitenence on the servers.There are 100 Tama Town servers in all so it might take them a while.I really want to go on Tama Town though,maybe we should try going on at midnight?Only a few of us though so the server won't get clogged.
Thank you kuromametchifan123! I appreciate you sending an email to Bandai. I'm glad that bandai is just working on it, and nothing too bad is happening. I hope tamatown has some new places to visit once we an get back on! :)

^^ I'm glad they're fixing it!Maybe then we wont have as many glitches on MC (like when everyone gets in the top left corner of the screen XD)Maybe we'll hear something about the Makiko and Shimashimashi figures when Tama town's back up.They really only have to do maintenance on 10 servers though since server 1 of all of the characters are the only ones that fill up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back