Tamatown down?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wasn't loading before, but now it is

it's telling me that my username and password are wrong though

Yeah,same here. It loads but acts as though my password and ID aren't right so they've clearly been working on it but it's seemingly not fully functional yet.

I guess we'll just have to keep trying, but this was at least encouraging.

yeah

and it doesn't allow you to make a new account either

(I was trying to see if it would recognize a new id/pass)

That's what it was doing to me just before the site crashed 2 weeks ago. Maybe they are close to having Tamatown repaired :wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah,same here. It loads but acts as though my password and ID aren't right so they've clearly been working on it but it's seemingly not fully functional yet.

I guess we'll just have to keep trying, but this was at least encouraging.
So it's loading for you but you can't get in?That was how it was 2 days before Tama Town went down,the site might be back up soon!

EDIT:YES I got past the 20 second time out!It loaded for me this time but I'm getting "user ID and password do not match".

I don't know if anyone noticed but today is a Friday (well where I am it is ;) ) and Tama Town went down on a Friday.MAYBE Tamatown will be up again later today or tomorrow? :) Just a thought...

Bandai replied to my e-mail. They basically copy-pasted the same response that everyone has already posted, derp.

I sort of want to call but I'm not sure if they'll charge me for calling long distance.

edit: now I can't connect anymore

Same here! I'm not positive though because I'm using a different computer. :/

WORK SOON!!!
I can connect.What kind of computer and browser are you using?I'm on a Mac and I can connect to Tama Town with Safari. TamaTown loads for me but I get the "user ID and password do not match" message.

Tamamtown Works as far as the loading part!!! :D

i was so excited when i saw it load!!!

but the Username and password still say they don't match! :eek:

so there almost done (i would think) :p

I can connect.What kind of computer and browser are you using?I'm on a Mac and I can connect to Tama Town with Safari. TamaTown loads for me but I get the "user ID and password do not match" message.
for me, it connects sometimes and other times it doesnt

it loaded EVERYTIME (so far) and i just think you can load it EVERYTIME is because of their updates and maybe there just starting to actually test it with the BanDai Peoples accounts ...

My birthday is coming up, and I would be SOOOOOO happy if tamatown was up and running by the time my b-day came around!Come on tamatown! Hurry! PLEASE!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

Weird, for me it loads almost every time (like 9 out of 10 times)

I hope that it comes back up soon also

I'm using a PC with Windows 7 and Google Chrome.
Has Chrome crashed on your computer before?I have a Windows 7 labtop,Shockwave player crashed in Chrome while I was on Tama Town.This happened the day before tama town went down for me.

I just tried Tama Town again,I can still connect but I can't log in.Maybe tomorrow?:3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back