Tamatown down?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
now this is geting crazy now v4 tamatown isn't working :eek: yep it stopped working want proof

firefox
v4tamafirefox.jpg

google chrome
v4tamagoogle.jpg

safrai
v4tamasafri.jpg

and look the user name and password are right :eek:

user name
tamauser.jpg

password
tamapass.jpg
try using tamagotchi europe

Great news everybody! Music City is fine for me on Mozilla Firefox (the latest version). I'm running Windows 7,just in case that helps.

Sometimes the site magically starts working for me, but too bad I can't even use my account, because I can't even verify it. They said they sent the email, but there is nothing in my inbox or junk mail. :(

try using tamagotchi europe
thanks for the tip XD

as for music city its not working I deleted all the stuff your spouse to on Google chrome and safari It did nothing, then I sent a report to apple about it (Yea I know dumb idea) and then it worked :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
The website is super glitchy so don't get your panties in a bunch.

Grr! The site won't work for me either!! I made a post too, it's really starting to annoy me because i love that site!!! I use Mozilla but it won't work!! And I'm missing out on trying to unlock all the characters!! Somebody please figure out what's going on!!!!!!!!!! :huh: :angry: :angry:

GUYS ! DONT WORRY !!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE A SOLUTION ! What you have to do is...

IF YOU DONT USE MOZILLA FIREFOX:

Then download mozilla firefox ! It should work fine !

IF YOU DO USE MOZILLA FIREFOX:

Then delete EVERYTHING ! But an eaiser way is just to uninstall it and re-download it :3

YOUR WELCOME!

For me, it's not working on both Chrome and Firefox. Now with the Brazilian release of TamaTown, the Portuguese option won't load! Hmm...
huh.gif

is it the same with tamatown v4?

I'm a new tama player and never got into tamatown before

can't get into tamatown v4

is it possible that my tama is a fake one? :huh:

oops

edit

just see the recent post

sorry

ok, ok

thats just like =_+...

but hay, you guys are more lucky than me

I never even set foot on tamatown lol

hey evry1 i think this is an idea .

so recently i tried to refresh the tamatown over and over.suddenly it appears to be able again but u need to refresh plenty of times i guess.so if u would like to try my way,u have to be patient ;) .

I'm currently on a Mac and I use the Google Chrome Browser.

I've verified my account and everything, and I have now over-come that glitch which involves something about a server, but now when I type both my User ID and my User Password and press "Easy Log In", nothing happens! It doesn't even take me to a loading screen or anything of that sort. The screen just becomes slightly darker and it remains as that.

Could someone please help me? :huh:

I'm currently on a Mac and I use the Google Chrome Browser.

I've verified my account and everything, and I have now over-come that glitch which involves something about a server, but now when I type both my User ID and my User Password and press "Easy Log In", nothing happens! It doesn't even take me to a loading screen or anything of that sort. The screen just becomes slightly darker and it remains as that.

Could someone please help me? :huh:
I'm using a Mac too,I think I can help. Safari should be pre-installed on the little bar thingy on the desktop,use that. When you get to Tama Town,it might say "Your connection has been lost.Please try logging in again.". If that happens,just refresh Safari and it usually loads. ;)

I'm using a Mac too,I think I can help. Safari should be pre-installed on the little bar thingy on the desktop,use that. When you get to Tama Town,it might say "Your connection has been lost.Please try logging in again.". If that happens,just refresh Safari and it usually loads. ;)
Okay, thank you for your help! :blink:

absolutely every time i try and go on, it works perfectly. im on a mac and use safari

hi :) i have no idea where to post this so i just find a thread that is related. im from singapore and i have been having problems loading tamatown right from the start. it just remains 0% and then later show the error message. the solution i found was to download the AOL Desktop (https://daol.aol.com/software/aoldesktop96/) and it works :) tamatown loaded! i hope this might help :)

p.s what i observe is that in Singapore, Singnet doesn't seems to be able to load tamatown(maybe due to filtering service). M1 and Starhub has no problem loading.

nope

I thought i was the only one having the problem, i came on here just to see if it happened to anyone else! Im a little ticked off because I haven't been on tamatown for a while and now that i want to go on it won't work. I really hope it is just updates!
I'm able to log in just fine...

I'm using Google Chrome on a normal PC.

hi :) i have no idea where to post this so i just find a thread that is related. im from singapore and i have been having problems loading tamatown right from the start. it just remains 0% and then later show the error message. the solution i found was to download the AOL Desktop (https://daol.aol.com/software/aoldesktop96/) and it works :) tamatown loaded! i hope this might help :) p.s what i observe is that in Singapore, Singnet doesn't seems to be able to load tamatown(maybe due to filtering service). M1 and Starhub has no problem loading.
Hi, im also from Singapore and does that mean that ALL PLc using SingTel is not able to load it?!! Becos i am using SingTel and doubt i will change, this is very fruastrating! :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back