TamaTown items/souvenirs

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i agree with you. i would of posted something sooner but i never had time¿ i don't know what that symboly is but my friend showed me how to make it¿ :D
if you mean the uppsidedown ?, it's when you write a question in spanish you write it like this: ?comó se llama?. get it? :ichigotchi:

ok i am confused?i got passwords(codes) from tamatown but I cant use them on my V3?Does that mean its just for tamatown where do i enter them on tamatown?then where do i get passwords for my v3?HELP PLEASE lol :)

Last edited by a moderator:
ok i am confused?i got passwords(codes) from tamatown but I cant use them on my V3?Does that mean its just for tamatown where do i enter them on tamatown?then where do i get passwords for my v3?HELP PLEASE lol ^_^
when you go on tamatown, you have to use the username you put in your tama :)

ive been told that if you get all the suviniours you play a game for all or nothing (but you dont have too) but if you win you get as many gotchi points you need to get to 9999pts and you get all the items in sovinouners as useable items!!!!!!!!....................but its a rumor :rolleyes: :angry: :( :(

Hi,

I saved up all my points last night and bought a ticket to switzerland. However, i was too slow in entering the code from my tama into the travel section on TamaTown and the code cleared off my tama screen while i was half way thru entering it.

Is there anyway to get that code back? I saved up 5800 points to get it. My fingers got very sore from playing games.

ive been told that if you get all the suviniours you play a game for all or nothing (but you dont have too) but if you win you get as many gotchi points you need to get to 9999pts and you get all the items in sovinouners as useable items!!!!!!!!....................but its a rumor :) :wacko: :D B)
hmm... we'll see sooner or later if Tamatown is finished and all souvenirs available :eek:

i have the tama ds game and it gives you a code for your v3! i didn't get mine yet but the code is 32479 91490 the directions said it was a suprise so could someone try it cuz i don't have my tama yet?♥♥♥♥ :)

You get your codes to work by going to the play picture then clicking on it then press a until you get to password then just put the password in and it will give you whatever the code says. :ph34r:

i have the tama ds game and it gives you a code for your v3! i didn't get mine yet but the code is 32479 91490 the directions said it was a suprise so could someone try it cuz i don't have my tama yet?♥♥♥♥ :D
The code gives you a thing that is named !! and you need to wait til is an adult, so i cant use it. Its a tama character.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back