TamaTown items/souvenirs

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The code gives you a thing that is named !! and you need to wait til is an adult, so i cant use it. Its a tama character.
cool! can't wait to get my tama! i think everyone should try it and what is it named and what # is it?¿?♥♥♥♥ :wacko:

p.s. if you want to know how to do the heart, it is alt 3 !!!!!!!!

Here is a list of all the items you can get from Tamatown! :lol:
Remider these are items that you get in Tamatown, they can not be used by your Tam just viewed under Souvenirs on v3 Tams only.

(i will edit as we find out more! can we get this pinned to the top?)

1. Passport (upon entering tamatown)

8. Cellphone (from your parent)

10. skis (from trip to switzerland)

11. PalmTree (from Trip to hawaii)

12. surfboard (from trip to australia)

13. panda (from trip to china)

14. Maracas ( from trip to chile)

15. Ring (from Donation of 5001+ to King)

16. Cape (from Donation of 12000+ King)

17. crown (from Donation of 30000+ King)

18. Skateboard (from arcade games)

19. Ballon (from arcade games)

20. Baseball hat (from arcade games)

21. Teddy bear (from arcade games)

23. rare cd (play whats that tune in music shop)

24. Rare Shoes ( from dance game in clothes shop)

28. Bandai Ribbon ( from car game in toy shop)

29. Microphone (from making music mix in music shop)

30. Luggage (from packing game in clothes shop)

still need to confirm numbers 2-7, 9, 25-27, 31-32 ( thanks to everyone who has helped!) and keep posting if you figure out the remaining items!

:furawatchi:
you forgot to put number 22 on the ones you didn't find out yet :angry:

The !! thingy its an item, mine envolved into :rolleyes: so I used it, it transforms the same as your tama and copies it! then they start to play (You can use it everytime you want)

i have the tama ds game and it gives you a code for your v3! i didn't get mine yet but the code is 32479 91490 the directions said it was a suprise so could someone try it cuz i don't have my tama yet?♥♥♥♥ :wub:
Thanks for the code! It worked just as other poster have said. It becomes a clone of your Tami. Mine danced with his clone friend...very cool.

you know your tama username because where it shows the happy/hungry hearts you have to keep pressing a and right after it shows you points is where your username is

you forgot to put number 22 on the ones you didn't find out yet ;)
The thread owner means that he numbers inbetween 2-7, and stuff are the ones that need to be found out. So its like, 2-7 are not found meaning number 2,3,4,5,6, and 7 are not found ^.^ Hope I cleared some things up :D

Thanks for the code! It worked just as other poster have said. It becomes a clone of your Tami. Mine danced with his clone friend...very cool.
you should have put the numbers of the ones you didn't find out yet, but left them blank. :mametchi:

:D You get the Cell Phone when you visit your tamas

:gozarutchi: Parents, There is also a bike you get that

;) When you visit your tamas grandparent on

:huh: www.tamatown.com :D :D

Ya. Every new generation causes the items: Balloons, Skateboard, Cell Phone, BMX, Cap, and Teddy to dissappear. Just wanted to let you guys know.

i have the tama ds game and it gives you a code for your v3! i didn't get mine yet but the code is 32479 91490 the directions said it was a suprise so could someone try it cuz i don't have my tama yet?
When I entered 32479 91490 I got something that looked like a dead Tamatchi. I went to see what it was called, but it just said !!

the cell phone and the bmx stays lier
errrm sorry jas604 but it is quite offensive to call a person a liar - and i did lose my cellphone (at the time i didn't have the bike so i don't know about that). I also lost the rare CD and rare shoes...

No-one really knows why some of these disappear....perhaps because it is easy enough to get them back again....perhaps with the phone cos you are changing parents/grandparents with a new generation??

It might be a good idea to refrain from calling people liars when they are just saying what happened to them....

I'd be quite offended.

errrm sorry jas604 but it is quite offensive to call a person a liar - and i did lose my cellphone (at the time i didn't have the bike so i don't know about that). I also lost the rare CD and rare shoes...No-one really knows why some of these disappear....perhaps because it is easy enough to get them back again....perhaps with the phone cos you are changing parents/grandparents with a new generation??

It might be a good idea to refrain from calling people liars when they are just saying what happened to them....

I'd be quite offended.
Geez jas604. Just lyk GeorgiaKate1 said, it happened to me. Plz don't jump to conclusions and make false accusations. As a matter of fact those items went away for me AND all my friends that have a v3. I wasn't really offended but I know others may be. Please don't call people liars... at least publicly

As for GeorgiaKate1. Thank you. And also I am very sorry to here that your rare CD and Shoes went away. Mine stayed. Maybe soveniers (not ticket soveniers and others) go away with different people... I'm not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back