**TamaTown PROBLEMS - DISCUSSION** (Now closed)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like they just started... I My tama-go came in today and that is a real disappointment. Reviewing will take a while, and fixing it will take even longer!

Without music city with tama go you won't lose anything, really. Music Star lovers have it harder.

Atleast we know from the email I got,that Bandai is trying their best to fix it.

Well I just went on tamagotchieurope.....and i could get onto tamatown(V6). No joke. I'll provide photos later.

- TamaTamatchi

Well I just went on tamagotchieurope.....and i could get onto tamatown(V6). No joke. I'll provide photos later.

- TamaTamatchi
Hmm, well when I opened V6 TamaTown, I just got redirected to their current substitute (which is in Portuguese and you can basically only access River Rafting).

And a few days ago, Bandai replied to my email:

Amat:
TamaTown is still going under many reviews and we have no further updates as of this writing.

Apologies,

Bandai America

Customer Service
Well, at least they're actually replying now. (Though it was a very late reply) And it's polite and concise, seeming like a real email. It's the same reply that lala0629 got.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to agree with Amat that this probably is a Demo Site. Maybe, they just threw in a game and didn't select a language. If it is going to stay like this then they obviously would put it in English. Looking forward to see what Bandai has in store for us. :)

I think they will probably get rid of the social aspect of music city. As sad as it sounds, tamatown just isn't as popular as it used to be and servers cost money to run. I think they will probably just make it a site of mini-games

Hi, when trying to access tamatown v5, i get an error in Firefox:

Not Found

The requested URL /pc/index_en.html was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Could anyone help?

Thanks

Maybe they are possibly going to make a new tama town with a new tamagotchi.

It has been really annoying. I can't go on my TamaTown account anymore. ( I don't know if any of you guys talked about this, because I didn't read all of the replies. Just to make sure. ) If I go to Tamagotchi.com, if allows me to go on there, but no password and username bars are on there anymore, and it's completely annoying. It tells me to select a language, however, there is no English. It only allows me to go on one game. ( I've forgotten what the place is called, but it has the shop where you can buy plates. More like portraits of some common Tamagotchi characters. ) It's the River Rafting game. That's it. If you win, it still won't take you anywhere. Here's the link. https://www.bandai.com/tamagotchi/new/

It has been really annoying. I can't go on my TamaTown account anymore. ( I don't know if any of you guys talked about this, because I didn't read all of the replies. Just to make sure. ) If I go to Tamagotchi.com, if allows me to go on there, but no password and username bars are on there anymore, and it's completely annoying. It tells me to select a language, however, there is no English. It only allows me to go on one game. ( I've forgotten what the place is called, but it has the shop where you can buy plates. More like portraits of some common Tamagotchi characters. ) It's the River Rafting game. That's it. If you win, it still won't take you anywhere. Here's the link. https://www.bandai.com/tamagotchi/new/
Yep thats whats been happening.

I tried going to tamatown, so I typed "www.tamatown.com" and this is what pops up:

https://www.tamatown.com/

I posted this on another topic b/c I thought it was funny...I'm not freaking out over it.

Also, my sis just got a v5, but the v5 Tamatown isn't working now... :(

Well, from what I have been hearing, there IS no Tamatown anymore. But if they say it's getting fixed... Ah, Bandai. It as been so long since you have done something with it. Now, hopefully the Tamagotchi P's will bring back Bandai it's success, they will be encouraged, and hopefully bring it back. So plan B: EVERYONE BUYS TAMAGOTCHI P'S!!! :D

Keep note... They both have Bandai in their name but are separate in their own rights.

Bandai America, this is generally about them. Music City. (and other TamaTown version issue)

Bandai Japan, they have the release of TamaP's, not Bandai America...

I would hope they just get to have games again. The way they had it... Not much at all for what amount of users there were. I do hope maybe they would be making something, tama, or atleast taking it down for better server support. (a TamaTown with better support)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back