Tattoos

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can see the blood spots in his eyes XDI didn't notice that earlier, lol.
~ SK
Blood spots? I didn't see any blood spots in the monkey's eyes! Just white bits. Did Char bleed or something? Or was the monkey supposed to have bleeding eyes? I'm confused...

I want a tattoo as soon as I can, they look dandy, lol. I'd like a small gun painted on my muscle... maybe not, lol. You see, a muscle is called a gun. But I have no good muscles so anyways... maybe a firefly on my shoulder.

~ SK
Blood spots? I didn't see any blood spots in the monkey's eyes! Just white bits. Did Char bleed or something? Or was the monkey supposed to have bleeding eyes? I'm confused...
You always bleed when you get a tattoo. Its an open wound, thats why you have to keep it clean while its healing.

I can see the blood. The eyes are black except for the little white spot in each, and it looks red (even though there is actually white there) because of the blood, if you look close enough you can see it lol.

I want a tattoo as soon as I can, they look dandy, lol. I'd like a small gun painted on my muscle... maybe not, lol. You see, a muscle is called a gun. But I have no good muscles so anyways... maybe a firefly on my shoulder.
That would seriously be one of the best tattoos ever IMHO!!! :D Which way to the gunshow? :(

SK and Charleene: both of your tattoos are awesome! I'd love to get started on my first tat soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back