Tattoos.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ilovekuchipa555

Reaction score
Tattoos look scary D: I mean, the permanent ones. Do you have a tattoo?

I only play with the sticker-ish ones, that are washable. xD

The real ones use all those needles and stuff, O: It looks painful.

I think They're Cool.

I wouldn't get one anytime soon. My Mom wouldn't let me

They're up on her list of "Stupid Teenage Things"

But I think Temporary Tattoos are fun.

I'm wearing one I got from a box of Pirates of the Carribean Cookies. The Tat is fading though. I put it on a few days ago.

I want one. You just get a numbing patch before you get it. I want one. But small and subtle since i'll be old one day.

Wellll, I like the sticker ones, and my brother wants to get an owl tattoo.

If anyone gets hold of a spiderman tattoo, please send it to me. I am obsessed with him, and would love a little picture of him on my hand wherever I go (meaning sticker tattoo, lol).

They're quite scary in a way.

^^I'd do that.

But problem is, I have no sharpies DX

Mum disapproves on the idea of tattoos completely.

She thinks they're horrible.

Lol, I got wa temorary one when I went on holiday for £2.50 she said it would last 7 days even if I went swimming.. Guess what!?... It came off the day after when I went swimming :l The ones you find in the little chewing gum boxes are better.

Anyway.. Yeah I don't think I want a real one.. Imagine when I'm like 70 and my arms and legs are to wrinkly to even see the tatoo xD

I would never get a tattoo....I hate pain.

I love the little stcik on ones! But, I think spray ons or hennas are better I got a spray on chinese symbol tattoo on holiday once, and it lasted ages. And, one time I got a pattern over the palm of my hand in henna, which lasted quite a while

Nobody should get a tattoo until they are an adult. Even with parental permission, It's a bad idea.

First thing you need to ask yourself before getting one is "What am I going to think of this when I'm 60?"

second question to ask is " what is this going to look like in this spot when I'm 60?"

My tattoo took 4 hours. It hurt like crazy and took a whole year to heal so it was itchy and drove me nuts!!! I felt like ground meat after it.

Getting a tattoo feels like you are under a sewing machine. Needle goes in and out thousands and thousands of times! Once it's started, you may not stop. You are locked in. Get used to the pain because it's going to be a while until you are done.

https://farm4.static.flickr.com/3270/270024...90a807db0_o.jpg

There it is.

Yeah, I love it and don't regret it a bit and never will. It's a classic design.

I wouldn't get a colorful one or a big one..

If I ever want a tattoo, I want This

I believe SweetKandi has this tattoo.

Last edited by a moderator:
In most cases I find tatoos tacky and unattractive. And after years of wear, they fade and lose their charm.

So I am not planning on ever getting a perminant tatoo.

I have, however, gotten henna tatoos at the beach before, and they're fun. They wash off in a matter of weeks, which is satisfactory for me.

No tattoos for Esther. Ever.

I'd like to remain 100% me. If I was going to get one, I'd probably get a small heart on my shoulder or ankle, in either blue or red.

Recently, I got a Disney Princess removable tattoo from my little cousin. 8D

I put it on my hand and there it stayed, for the rest of the day. I'm just too cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back