Tattoos.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to want a tattoo of Hello Kitty on my lower back. Then I thought how gay it would look when I'm old. Fer now, just temperary tattoos.

My friend wants one of a cactus wearing a sombrero on her leg. O___o

My friend wants one of a cactus wearing a sombrero on her leg.
That's hot.

But really. That's a prime example of those Oh-God-You're-Gonna-Regret-That-Later moments.

Temporary tattoos are so much cooler than real ones. They look so much awesomer and you can just wash them off painlessly when you don't like them anymore.

You know what sucks? To have your tattoo artist say "Oops" while doing your tattoo.

And I just learned that you can get tattoos on your eyeball. Ouchh...

I want tattoos I have to explain.

I don't want something huge or anything, and I want it somewhere I don't have to look at it 24/7. Besides, by the time I'm 80 there's probably going to be a way to remove them anyway.

I want my whole freaken' arm tattoed. And maybe my neck, aghh i want so many designs. I think it's amazing. But I gotta wait until I'm an adult, and things might change by then.

I want to get my sleeves and a back piece done when I'm older. But I know that I might not like tattoos when I am old enough.

So I'm hanging out for it.

I just want something small yet individual. On my shoulder, wrist or ankle.

Nothing stupid that i'll be regretting 3 days later.

I hate tattos, they are disgusting. Plus when you grow old they look really ugly. EX: I saw tis lady who looked 50 and she had a big pooh bear on her leg. Plus they are really expensive to get removed. Save yourself some pain, ugliness, and money.

Don't get a tatto.

Thank you!

:furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
I want a huge one on my back when I'm older of the devil and flames with some Demon chick behind him. I don't know why, but it seems awesome xD

I had a temporary lizard tattoo on my eyelid not too long ago. Does that count?

I don't like it when people have huge dragon/fire/monster, etc ones down their arms, neck, back and stuff like that. that kinda just creeps me out. But one on your hand or a little one above your tailbone is pretty cool. Though I'd never get one, I'm too afraid of pain. Plus what if the tattooer person I get is like some crazy biker dude with a bedazzled leather outfit and long, unwashed hair who looks half drunk and might jab it into me? Sorry.. I just got that image in my head and had to tell you. Basically, I am scared. xD

I'll just stick to temporary ones you get free in the magazine 8D

I have two that I want.

When I told my dad, he told me he'd "be sad to see me degrade my body". My mom, actually, wouldn't mind. She even thought about getting one a year or two ago, and she actually stood up for me when my dad said that. I'm not bringing it up again, obviously.

I want piano keys and a penguin.

I used to want a lower back one, but I heard that getting one there hurts more than some other places, plus that if you had kids, you couldn't take the epidural shot, because it messed with your tattoo.

Then I wanted one near my hip-stomach-area. But I realized if I had kids, it'd get screwed with.

So yeah.

I need to figure out where I want them.

I have 6(or 7 depending on how you look at it) tattoos.

Pain purely depends on pain tolerance and placement.

The most painful places I've experienced are on the back on my calf and on my chest(collar bone). Least painful would be shoulder blade and wrist. Inner ankles are a little iffy, but not that bad.

I also have a really high pain tolerance.

I want a chinese symbol of either love or life or something. LOL

I don't know if I could deal with the pain though... =]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back