TC House 2!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zach casually walked in, breaking the force field. He brought three of his husbands in this time and sat down, with his husbands. He turned the TV to Hetalia again and magically glued himself to the floor and the remote to his hand so that he could never get up. "Okay so what was this force field you spoke of?" Zach asked as he nommed on pasta.

Dazzmina's room promptly explodes, flinging Zach and his husbands outside, and it recreates itself this time with no force fields but a self-destruct thing. If it senses anyone but Dazzmina, EMF or EMF's husband coming into the room, it will destroy the room and everything in it.

Doomer sees the explosion, and notices Zach and some husbands go flying outside. "Since when did Zach and his husbands fly?" says Doomer to no one in particular.

"That must be Dazz's room. I'm not going into there, it could be dangerous."

"But I'm curious to know what's in her room. Even though 'curiosity killed the cat' is just a silly superstition, it won't hurt to look around in there. But first, something else has to go in as a test."

Doomer grabs a random teddy bear and throws it into Dazz's room to wait and see what happens.

"DAZZ, REPLY TO PEROTCHI DREAMS RP!" Kiki screams at the top of her lungs. Then she prints out a million copies of this comic and pastes it all over the walls of the entire house, because it pretty much resembles everyone here.

ga100117.gif

Then she magically makes Pero, Anpan, and Anperotchi from Perotchi Dreams appear. "YAY!" Kiki cheers. Now there are two Mametchis - Ikemen Mametchi and Detective Anpan!" She is so happy she kisses Anpan. Unfortunately, she forgot that Anpan just happens to be Pero's husband.

"I'LL KILL YOU!" Pero shouts, and soon Kiki is running away from an angry Pero while Ikemen Mametchi and Detective Anpan play Chess, and Anperotchi stares with a bored expression on her face.

Zach did not budge in the "explosion" since he's super-glued to the ground, too bad for Dazz. Zach saw Oranda enter. "Hey Oranda :3 Me and my husbands were just watching Hetalia." And the TV was still turned to Hetalia. Zach had Spain put up pictures of Loki everywhere in Dazz's room that were forever glued. They said "Loki'd!" on them with Tom Hiddleston's face. Zach then gained the power of annoyance, otherwise known as all of Peach's powers when she's in her Brawl form. He still hasn't budged from the floor.

"Yaay! I wanna watch! I got super glue too~" Oranda yanks off the Ikemen Mametchi suit and it lands on Ikemen Mametchi, then gets superglued to the ground.

The TV showed Nekotelia. "OMGGGG EEEEEEKKKK!!!!! EEEPEPEPPEPEPP OMG IT'S SO CUTE OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!" Zach fanboyed as Germany Kitty came on screen. "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!! HE'S A KITTY OMG I WANNA HUG IT AND HOLD IT AND PET IT AND LOVE IT"

He then got a new kitty as a pet. It was a nice kitty to Zach and his friends, but if Zach snarled or hissed at someone, the cat would bite. Hard. And scratch. Hard. He superglued his cat to the floor with him and watched more Nekotelia while petting his new kitty <3

Dazzmina screamed really loudly and permanently exploded her entire room INCLUDING all the super glue. Then she exploded the whole mansion but was kind enough to spare all the people and Tamas in it, who were instantly teleported beside her. Then, stopping to throw all the Hetalia stuff in sight into the river, she runs away throwing pasta in the air and stamping on it. After stamping on pasta, she stabs everyone with all the boring olympic games word-searches she's been doing at school over the past few days, not realising they are not a knife. Then she screams "I MUST HAVE REVENGE ON WHOEVER MADE THESE WORD-SEARCHES SO BORING! I AM GOING TO STAB THEM WITH THIS!!!!" and runs away still not realising the wad of word-searches is not a knife.

Shortly, she comes back and rebuilds the whole mansion except for her room. Then she screeches at the top of her voice "WHO WANTS TO WATCH THIS SOAKING WET BUT STILL WORKING HETALIA DVD IN SOME RANDOM ROOM, BECAUSE I DON'T!" and turns on the TV with Hetalia at top volume. Then she puts on My Little Pony at top volume in every other room in the house and starts playing Stab The Tamagotchis! on the Xbox. She has to end this post because her mom is calling her to come and eat supper...which just happens to be PASTA.

Last edited by a moderator:
Zachary was not affected by this explosion and kept watching Hetalia on the still intact television set while petting his kitten, still super-glued to the ground. He also snarled at Dazzmina, and the cute kitty turned evil and began chasing her with its claws and fangs out.

EDIT: eheheheheh.

ZuZu wonders when the hell this was started and why she was not invited (>:} hahahaa spammmmm) ZuZu quizzlically watches Dazzmina losing control while sipping tea. She thinks to herself "we have her in our grasp....." (makes the evil expression in her avvie)

"I didn't get affected by the explosion because I was on my trip to the the Rocky Mountains in Canada withouttellinganybodyeue. And the TC House is all the way in the US! So ha."

Name: Choco ( Not my actual name xD )

Country of origin: USA! USA!

Looks (May post pics, if not, description):
s3dipu.png

Personality: Loud, Creative, Friendly

One word to describe yourself: Outgoing

I LOVE BEING PURPLE: Lets all be purple! *splashes purple paint on everyone*

Are you up to the challenge of this weird and wacky task?: I think I am

I hope you have fabulous secret powers: I do *whips out banana* If we ever get into a dangerous situation, we can bribe them with this

Sorry for all the questions, but I'm annoying aren't I?: I don't think you're annoying, you're fun!

Who do you want to win? NZ, France, Argentina or England?: England

I LOVE YOU MAN: I love you too, hugs?

Other: Likes potatoes

Thresh will rule the world: Yay! I hope he is the kind of ruler that closes school when it rains and passes out chips

^ You're supposed to do a description of how you look like. =u=

-----

"I blew up the room instead of the room blowing up me because of my awesomeness. EUE"

I arrive back at TC House, and I bring back a 9999999 bottles of maple syrup for everyone. (especially Teri and Canada; I have a feeling Canada's homesick.)

(Pixie wut)

Teri was unaffected by the "explosion" that everyone else had mentioned, unaware that it even happened, and was somehow back in her room with all her Hetalia merchandise. She heard people yelling/doing crazy stuff, so she ran out and yelled "ESE I BROKE INTO YOUR CAR!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back