TC House 2!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I completely crash into Teri and then go crazy and start screaming some nonsense about Hetalia.

Savy runs around yelling stuff like "I'LL SEE YOU UP THERE" and "I READ IN GERMANY" and "I'm 14 yo old!"

Name: Mew

Looks: https://i.imgur.com/9ZgT6.png i have shiny dark brown hair and sexy brown eyes xoxo call me ;)

Personality: i guess i'm a weird homestuck-obsessed person who really likes arguing and being rude but i also like drawing and reading and writing and i'm kind of stuck up i don't know?? i'm pretty nice and i love meeting new people though u vu

One word to describe yourself: tumpet

I LOVE BEING PURPLE: patrICK Y

Are you up to the challenge of this weird and wacky task?: yes sir

I hope you have fabulous secret powers: yes sir

Sorry for all the questions, but I'm annoying aren't I?: nope not at all sir

Who do you want to win? NZ, France, Argentina or England?: england i guess? i mean, i like england as a place

I LOVE YOU MAN: me 2 kisses you

Other: yes sir

Thresh will rule the world: omg sir

I SABOTAGE A CANDY MACHINE THEN THROW CANDY AT EVERYBODY UNTIL THE WHOLE MANSION IS BURIED IN CANDY ^ _ ^

Teri grabs as much candy as she can and takes it to her room. Then locks it in a huge safe that looks tiny outside, but is really huge inside, which she had in her room for no apparent reason. Then grabs more and eats it and becomes hyper. She randomly finds like 10 cans of hair mousse and does everyone's hair all crazily just like she and her friends did at her 13th birthday sleepover, where the three girls went through at least two cans of mousse xD

Last edited by a moderator:
i sit in a corner reading a comic thinking about my life and how i'll look back on this in the future and regarding every person i meet on here i know as a friend i feel like we were all meant to meet each other and become friends

and then i :) 'd

Choco catches as much candy as she can catch and eats the candy all in one bite and rubs her belly "Yumm"

CAOMI EATS HER WAY OUT OF THE MANSION AND THEN ORDERS A HELICOPTER TO BURY THE MANSION IN PASTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PASTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Teri runs around screaming "MOTHER RUSSIA MOTHER RUSSIA MOTHER RUSSIA MOTHER RUSSIA MOTHER RUSSIA MOTHER RUSSIA MOTHER RUSSIA MOTHER RUSSIA MOTHER RUSSIA MOTHER RUSSIA MOTHER RUSSIA MOTHER RUSSIA MOTHER RUSSIA MOTHER RUSSIA MOTHER RUSSIA MOTHER RUSSIA MOTHER RUSSIA MOTHER RUSSIA MOTHER RUSSIA MOTHER RUSSIA" quoting one of her epic Quibblo friends from a Cleverbot conversation.

Name: Ummmm Griffin I think

Country of origin:USA

Looks:exactly like my profile pic

Personality:Shy,insane,shy,idek other stuff

One word to describe yourself:SPACE

I LOVE BEING PURPLE:SO DO I IT'S AMAZING

Are you up to the challenge of this weird and wacky task?:what wierd task this is not wierd at all

I hope you have fabulous secret powers:MAYBE

Sorry for all the questions, but I'm annoying aren't I?:no your not annoying

Who do you want to win? NZ, France, Argentina or England?:GERMANY

I LOVE YOU MAN:I HATE YOU loljk

Other:I am a turtle

Thresh will rule the world:nope

"Let's have a bra pasta fight!"

butiful_by_poison_joak-d5alm11.png

(Made by memetchi <3)

Griffin randomly appears in his room and starts running around the house yelling I AM A TURTLE!

Teri paints a double rainbow on the wall for no reason at all. Then she finds another section of wall and writes the following message:

I APPLY THE POLAND RULE

YOUR CAPITAL IS NOW

WARSAW

*insert smiley face here*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back