TC House :)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
NN was drawing more demonic things in her sketchbook.

Teri saw the doors had names on them. She looked for hers, but it wasn't there. Strange, she thought, Why is my name not there? Where am I going to stay?

Ella took a glance outside to spot a confused Teri. Quickly, she pointed to a door marked Teri

*remembering NN being downstairs alone*

Hey, don't you wanna come up and see your room?

Teri saw the girl point to her room. "Thanks" she said, before realizing who the girl was. "ELLAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!" she yelled, running up to the girl to hug attack her xDD

(I probably would do that IRL if I saw you xD)

Andrea walked through the doors of the house happily and looked around in awe. She couldn't wait to meet the people living in the house with her. She skipped up to the rooms and looked for the door with her name on it and stepped inside.

Ella gasped, as an older girl hugged her. As she returned it awkwardly, she realized who it was. "TERI! HAI!"

Name: Alex

Country of origin: USA

Looks: I'll post a pic later.

Personality: Very random and crazy. Can be hyperactive in short bursts but becomes tired quite easily. Hates losing to people and doesn't enjoy it when people say she isn't athletic because she swims and doesn't do land sports. Can be very kind but has a short temper. Tends to dislike most people.

One word to describe yourself: ... Weird

I LOVE BEING PURPLE: PURPLE IS MY FAVORITE COLOR.

Are you up to the challenge of this weird and wacky task?: Challenge accepted.

I hope you have fabulous secret powers: I do. You'll find out what dey are.

Sorry for all the questions, but I'm annoying aren't I?: Lolnope

Who do you want to win? NZ, France, Argentina or England?: FRAANNCCEEE AHONHONHONHON~

I LOVE YOU MAN: I LUV YOU TOO, CRUH.

Other: YJ is my clone.

Thresh will rule the world: Finnick and Cinna will rule the world.

Name: Beth

Country of origin: England

Looks: I'm too lazy to go and find a recent picture so: Brown hair with a full fringe, hair is always tied up, brown eyes, glasses, quite small (5'2 D:)

Personality: I'M SHY, OKAY? Well, in real life I am. I don't go up to people and start a conversation, and I rarely talk to people I don't know that well. I am pretty loud around people i know though, and I fangirl over pretty much everything. I play-fight with people quite a lot, but I'm not that competative. I also have no motivation, so I will procrastinate a lot

One word to describe yourself: Amazing Hyper

I LOVE BEING PURPLE: KAY THEN

Are you up to the challenge of this weird and wacky task?: Possibly

I hope you have fabulous secret powers: I have the ability to shop stopwatches at a precise time! It's the most useless skill ever!

Sorry for all the questions, but I'm annoying aren't I?: Not really o:

Who do you want to win? NZ, France, Argentina or England?: England

I LOVE YOU MAN: ILY TOO <3

Other: Uh...

Name: Eleanor. Also known as Ellie and EWWIE.

Country of origin: Englandddddd

Looks: Small. Blonde hair. Blue/green eyes. Likes jeans and t-shirts. Eh, might post a pic later.

Personality: Eleanor is, well, not the sanest person on this earth. She can act sensible for a little while, but she much more prefers being all hyper and messing around with people. Also, she's something of an alcoholic. CHOO CHOOOOO. Uh, yeah, that's it really.

One word to describe yourself: Hyper.

I LOVE BEING PURPLE: YAYYYYYYYYY

Are you up to the challenge of this weird and wacky task?: I WAS BORN READY

I hope you have fabulous secret powers: I have a fabulous train.

Sorry for all the questions, but I'm annoying aren't I?: D<

Who do you want to win? NZ, France, Argentina or England?: Scott Pilgrim.

I LOVE YOU MAN: FIST BUMP, BRUH

Other: I LIEK KETCHUP

Thresh will rule the world: SCOTT PILGRIM.

Tama walked in the door pulling her small suitcase and her vera bradley tote bag. As she closed the door slowly not to distiurb anyone,the door made a small click and everyone looked up at her.Blushing she stepped out of the doorway and walked into the open room and sat down on the couch next to NN.

"Hi, my name is Tamagotchi Foreva. Tama for short. Nice drawing."

Because Eleanor is such a stealthy ninja she had been hiding in her room for a while now. Eventually though, she decided it was time to leave and stepped outside, standing there and simply watching everyone.

Tama thinks in her head, I just complimented her.why didn't she say anything back

Ignoring the noncomment,she picked up her things and tipped her hat,"bye,maybe I'll see ya around."

Tama stood up and started to walk away,and passed some people hugging right infront of the staircaseso she said,"excuse me to interupt your joy, but I need to get upstairs."

Eleanor watched NN for a few moments, before running and jumping over the back of whatever-NN-was-sitting-on to sit next to her. "WHAT YA DOIN?"

"Okay, cool then." She turns around to see how much our "small group" in the Mansion had grown. Putting her shyness behind her she steps up and waves.

"Hi Everyone!"

Alex walked into the mansion and looked around with wide eyes, trying to match names with faces.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back