TC House :)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ella freed herself from Teri and grinned. "Hey Teri!" she greeted, then paused. "I think there's more people! Let's go!" and with that, she bounded down the stairs, and fell flat on her face.

Alex saw Ella fall on her face. She supressed a laugh before walking over and holding a hand out to help her up. "Hey, you alright?"

Jared was being sexy, just chilling alone. he was actually quite lonely, but it was covered up with his sexiness.

Ella frowned. "NO I AM NOT" she cried in a dramatic manner, before pausing. "Well, I'm fine, actually" she corrected, before spotting Jared. "HEY ANGEL, U DA SEXAY"

Alex looked over at Jared and snickered. She jammed her hands into her pockets, tilting her head. "Well, if it isn't my failed clone."

Alex scoffed, flipping her hair. "Ha, you wish you were sexier than me."

Jared also did something very sexy, he flipped his hair too. "Nah, I already am."

double post

tumblr_lrlwl7bCFQ1qb9bh4.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Ella glowered, holding up a pic of Spain. "This guy is sexy, and he has a nice butt". She held up another picture of Finnick. "He is sexy as well". She then pointed to herself. "AND I'M SEXY AND I KNOW IT"

Ella frowned, and got out some juice. Throwing the bottle at him, she cried out; "NO YOU'RE NOT! YOU LIAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRR"

And the word liar was sung like an opera dude/chick/hermaphrodite

"No, I am!" Jared told Alex. "I mean, look at me. No one can deny my sexy slur."

Alex frowned and sighed. "You know we all love you, Jared."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back