TC House :)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ella roly-polyed down the stairs, and got up. "I will never love you. Go eat some hobo". A wild DOORBELL RINGING has appeared. Ella opened the door, signed the form thingy thing and smiled. She skipped up to her room, blasted 'The Star Spangled Banner' and came back to find the blonde man sing along, horribly off key. She smiled and reprogrammed him. "Teri, Canada's brother is here!"

Teri came in to see what Ella was talking about, dragging her Canada along with her of course. "Oh," she said, "Hi"

Meanwhile,Kate had been listening to the whole conversation from up in her room.She quickly stomped down stairs and went over to Jared and said," SO THAT'S HOW U THINK OF ME?!?!"

"thanks for crushing my dreams...." she said as she slowly walked away and up to her room

"You're my first girlfriend. I've never been in a committed relationship before. It'll take adjusting."

during this epic conversation, blue sat in the kitchen and nommed on a bowl of chocolate ice cream.

Ella raised her hand. "He hit on me. And quite frankly, many rugby stars are much better looking than you. Like Sonny Bill. And, um, Richie." she confirmed.

"Well shut up." Jared said, looking him and Kate in her room for privacy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back