TC House :)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ella stumbled back, clutching her head. "Ow! Alex, I was just kidding!"

Last edited by a moderator:
"Ella! Don't scare me like that!" Alex yelled, frowning.

Ella stuck out her lower lip and put on puppy dog eyes. "I'm sowwy"

America jumped down the stairs. "HAHAHAHA! HERO IS HERE!" he yelled.

Just as Teri was about to leave with the tacos, she spotted a bottle of Maple syrup (xDD). She went in and grabbed it, saying "If you don't mind, I'm taking this. For Canada"

"I don't know, but there's one easy way to sort this." Eleanor whispered, getting up and going to the phone. "Hello? Can I order a Light Yagami please?"

Jeressa rode her tricycle to her room, got on her laptop, and ordered a Prussia.

Then she was wandering around on her tricycle, waiting for her package to come when she came across a large spider and ran it over,leaving a trail of whatever spiders have in their insides. "I hope that thing's dead" she said out loud.

Ok I need to join this now xD Name:TicTax (your never gonna know what my real name is hahhahahahahahaah >=D)

Country of origin: CA, San Diego

Looks:Well I have blond hair and wear glasses

Personality:Funny nice

One word to describe yourself: Aspie xD

I LOVE BEING PURPLE:Sure

Are you up to the challenge of this weird and wacky task?:Yes I am I fell like laughing xD

I hope you have fabulous secret powers:idk about that xD

Sorry for all the questions, but I'm annoying aren't I?:yes you are are so are the chat memes sometimes xD

Who do you want to win? NZ, France, Argentina or England?:idk I guess NZ

I LOVE YOU MAN:THANKS =)

Other:idk I hope I can say SOMTHING about tamagotchis in this xDDD

Thresh will rule the world:eek:k I'm fine with that

blue gasped when she saw the spider run over by jeressa. "le gasp! now someone has to clean it up not me i'm afraid of bugs aslfhasflja'fja' fj"

Teri took the tacos, and the maple syrup back to her room. She had one taco herself, giving the other, and the maple syrup, to Canada. After finishing the tacos, Teri ran back out to where everyone else was, dragging Canada with her!

Alex overheard Ellie and grabbed the phone. "Also, an L Lawliet!!!"

**rolls in with well char because I'm stuck in casts** Hey guys!!!!

After a few minutes Eleanor heard the doorbell and ran off, before thinking better. "Okay guys, stand back. Finnick, L and Light are in the same box, this could get messy."

Alex took in a deep breath and approached the box slowly. "Alright... Here goes nothing..." she muttered, reaching out for the lid of the box.

blue tried to run away and promptly smacked into the fridge, looking like the squished spider.

Jeressa was really bored so she ran the spider over multiple times and wrote "JERESSA WUZ HERE" In spider insides with her tricycle tire. "That'll freak someone out" She thought. Then, she heard the doorbell ring, she rode her tricycle over to the door, and got her box. She opened it and saw a Prussia. "Yayz!" She yelled.

Teri saw Jeressa and Prussia. "Cool, you got a Prussia!" she said, "Awesome!!!"

OOC: I WATCHED HETALIA!!!!! =D

OOC: Saweet c:

Ella looked at the box nervously, as Alex went to open it. Without warning, she babbled; "Lolol Thierry Dusautoir is apparently the 2nd hawtest rugby player but Dan Carter isn't on the list and I don't know why but then, like, I saw this cool hobo busker dude who was tall and stuff and-" she slapped her hand over her mouth. "What the hell did I just say?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back